hello all :))

kringefan

hi all just thought id introduce me :)

im not new to the sm game i had an account before but i gave up after getting fed up of cheating managers (not all were though ) :))

so i rejoined and decided to try and play in an invite only league where i figured there would be less chance of it

iam new to the forums though ,, long time lurker .. first time poster :)

iam from the fairer of the species (a girl who loves football)

specifically bvb and hertha berlin even though im from manchester and one player in particular :o

anyway thats just a short version of me have a good day to all ;)

Re: hello all :))

hi all just thought id introduce me :)

im not new to the sm game i had an account before but i gave up after getting fed up of cheating managers (not all were though ) :))

so i rejoined and decided to try and play in an invite only league where i figured there would be less chance of it

iam new to the forums though ' date=', long time lurker .. first time poster :)

iam from the fairer of the species (a girl who loves football)

specifically bvb and hertha berlin even though im from manchester and one player in particular :o

anyway thats just a short version of me have a good day to all ;)[/quote']

Hello and welcome! :)

The fact you've seen the kind of tat that gets posted on here (mainly by yours truly) and still joined, makes me think there is something wrong with you! :P

Also, expect many lads to swarm this thread like moths to the proverbial flame, when they realise you're a girl...:D

Re: hello all :))

Elo' date=' welcome !

SM have got a heck of alot more strict on cheating now, when did you quit the game ?

Nehoos, very suprised someone from Manchester Supports two teams from Germany, although, your somewhat balancing out all the people not from Manchester who support United :P

You from germany ?[/quote']

it was last oct i think maybe a lil later that i left

id bid for rolfes and for ages and ages he was on hte transfer list and nothing then some new person took over chelsea i think and underbid me and won ...

and people who would sign to manage a club one day release players and quit

all i ever had was 2 sets of people telling me i should support city because..etc and the same for utd .. so i got bored and found a club of my own :D im not fromm dortmund , but i love the atamosphere over there the players seem a lot more fan friendly in that they wont beep you out of their way in there bentleys or pink rimmed sportscars :D they mingle with the little people and treat you like people :))

and @ Bob Loblaw hehe ill try to survive here the best i can :D