Re: Noob Alert

Hey' date=' I'm new to the forums, be nice :)

My names Sam, I'm 19 and I support Chelsea :)[/quote']

Well It's very nice to meet you Sam. ;)

The weighing scales means reputation and the warning sign means... you get an email for being a naughty boy.

I hope you have a good stay on Soccer manager Forum. :P

Hey' date=' I'm new to the forums, be nice :)

My names Sam, I'm 19 and I support Chelsea :)[/quote']

Niceeee to see your making a bit of a comeback. Hopfully it will last, eh? ;)

About the setup you want me to take part in. I don't really play SM much anymore but if it would make you happy I'd be willing to take part :P I like Lee's idea btw. Think we should give that a bash.

Niceeee to see your making a bit of a comeback. Hopfully it will last' date=' eh? ;)

About the setup you want me to take part in. I don't really play SM much anymore but if it would make you happy I'd be willing to take part :P I like Lee's idea btw. Think we should give that a bash.[/quote']

I just PM'ed my buddies really and asked it and I did love tribes at the time, but who's setup was it? Colins?

I just PM'ed my buddies really and asked it and I did love tribes at the time' date=' but who's setup was it? Colins?[/quote']

I honestly have no idea. I was never actually in it myself but I would rather have a custom of some sort over anything else. I'm happy with whatever though. Up to the rest of you :)