Gold Championship 93 match and Transfer reports

Guest MR. HAMMER

Guest MR. HAMMER

I am hoping a load of managers is up for this a Division 5 chaling I have never done this with over managers so if intrested then please join with me when the game world opens and have fun.

Re: Gold Championship 93 match and Transfer reports

ARSENAL APPOINT OLIVER AS NEW MANAGER

In an amazing development at the Emirates yesterday Michael Oliver has been appointed as the new Arsenal manager with immediate effect with Arsene Wenger moving upstairs.

Arsenals league season gets under way next Saturday away to Blackburn Rovers.

More soon.

Guest MR. HAMMER

brand.gif

ENGLISH MANAGER MOVES TO ITALY

TODAY ITALY OUT FITS CATANIA HAS HAD A BIG SHOCK AS GARETH SOUTHGATE TOOK OVER ON A 1 YEAR DEAL THE MANAGER WAS IN TALKES WITH HULL CITY AND WAS VERY CLOSE TO TAKING THE ENGLISH TEAM TO HELP THEM BUT THE ITALY OUT FITS CAME IN WITH A OFFER HE COULD NOT TERN DOWN THE MANAGER HAS TOLD PRESS HIS MAIN TARGET THIS SEASON IS TO BRAKE THE TOP 4 HE IS HOPING TO SIGN BENJANI FROM MANCHESTER CITY AND ZAKI FROM HULL BUT HE HAS TOLD PRESS THIS IS A PLACE OF DREAMS AND I AM HOPING I CAN HELP THIS TEAM TOWORDS UROPA OR DREAM ABOUT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL NEXT SEASON.

THE MANAGER HAS ALSO TOLD PRESS HE IS LOOKING TO OFF LOAD A FEW PLAYERS FOR CASH AND HE IS ALSO LOOKING TO SELL SOME WITH NEW PLAYERS COMING IN AS THE DEAL.

MORE NEWS AS IT COMES!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Anyone noticed a bug in GC93?

FK Moskva signed Nilsson' date=' but isn't in ''all transfers'' page and isn't even in ''club transfers'' page.. but he is already in FK Moskva and with TB.. :confused:[/quote']

thay must have had under 21 players at the start then

Anyone noticed a bug in GC93?

FK Moskva signed Nilsson' date=' but isn't in ''all transfers'' page and isn't even in ''club transfers'' page.. but he is already in FK Moskva and with TB.. :confused:[/quote']

That happened with me, I'm Bayern Munich, at the start I had 20 players, so my chairman snapped up 23 yr old, 86 rated Samuel Yeboah for me :)

at least SM could have gave us a chance to bid for him.. or bought other.. as we not have much 88 RB outside.. and the transfer was free...

Its been happening in the last few gc's if a team has under 21 players in the squad players from external clubs are signed on a free transfer to get the squad up to 21 its a rubbish addition by sm imo some serie b teams are getting 5 or 6 players for free.

one example i bid 2mil for munian he rejected cuz he didnt want to lose him but he took 750k for him. and there are few managers sending tickets about him

maybe you are a rival of him? :confused: maybe you manage a team that he not likes.. :confused: he changed ideas? =P i have nothing to do with him.. since i saw the muniain offer accepted i just made for san jose and saw it accepted :)

ASTON_VILLA_BADGE.jpg

Aston Villa News

STEWAET.jpg

Javi Martinez becomes an Aston Villa player

Aston Villa are pleased to announce the signing of 21 year old Javi Martinez on a 4-year deal from Athletic Bilbao. The wonderkid arrived on Tuesday morning to take a medical. He was later presented to the media. The Villa manager also announced the deal to bring Legia goalkeeper Mucha to Villa Park. The player is thought to be back up for Kelly's team for whenever Friedel decides to call it quits.

Aston Villa have also received a lot of attention for James Milner and Gabriel Agbonlahor, Kelly has brushed off these silly bids and asked for serious offers only. "I can't afford to be taking in players over 26" Kelly said. "If James or Gabriel were to leave the club it would have to be for players under that age."

Villa are also discussing personal terms with Morten Duncan Rasmussen after a fee has been agreed which will see Marlon Harewood head to Brondby.

Guest Abdel Zizi

264_front_small.png163_1254930197.jpg116_front_small.png

Real Madrid Pre-season 1

New manager Abdel Zizi decided Real Madrid's Galactico's needed a few big stars, and so he made some moves on the transfer market.

In:

Steven Gerrard

Hernandez Xavi

Wayne Rooney

Ibrahim Afellay

Juan Forlin

Rafael Toloi

Santos Zezinho

Facundo Bertoglio

Jan Oblak

Alex Sandro

Out: