Rep Reduced

nepalicowboy

Re: Injustice!!!!!!

I do not believe its injustice.

They do have reasons. Why was you down from 45-41 in the first place?

Everybody starts with 45 and your down to 41 and now down to 35. There has to be a reason. Maybe abusive to other members? Foul Language etc? There are many reasons. Just read the terms and the rules.

Well TBH - looking at your opening post here you seem rather childish and immature, so whether you have cheated or not I suspect that immaturity on the game and annoying other managers will probably be somewhere in your resume.

I suggest you curb your attitude and I can imagine if the e-mail you sent to the SMFA was similar to your post in here then you will probably NOT get a reply.

Regards Will

Re: Rep Reduced

thanx evbdy for replying.......pardon me for my language - obviously english is not my first language and i am not particularly good with it.... i m just disgruntled with SMFA now - and it was just to make me heard (I know they don't give a "****")...

it wasn;t me who edited it - it was SM Dev.....and i am still :mad:

and the bloody SM help alz says "no open tickets" - hence i sent email to support and no response...............DAMNIT SM DEV(STE) ALL I AM ASKING IS FOR REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Everybody starts with 45 and your down to 41 and now down to 35. There has to be a reason. Maybe abusive to other members? Foul Language etc? There are many reasons. Just read the terms and the rules.

you start with a rep of 40.

thanx evbdy for replying.......pardon me for my language - obviously english is not my first language and i am not particularly good with it.... i m just disgruntled with SMFA now - and it was just to make me heard (I know they don't give a "****")...

it wasn;t me who edited it - it was SM Dev.....and i am still :mad:

and the bloody SM help alz says "no open tickets" - hence i sent email to support and no response...............DAMNIT SM DEV(STE) ALL I AM ASKING IS FOR REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

being so ridiculously rude not only means people wont want to help you' date=' but a sensible person would look for reasons they could have been suspected for cheating , and politely appealed to the smfa.

your not giving anybody any infomation or means to help you , just putting a load of stars everywhere

look i can do it too. **************** but it wont get you anywhere or help you. communicate properly if you want somebody to help you :)[/color']

I've not had this but I have been 'banned' from creating newspaper articles with no explanation.

An article was posted by myself regarding another person in the game world who was allegedly cheating, only allegedly mind, and since that I think that user reported myself for the fact and I now am being punished.

Any article posted by myself is in 'jest' and most of the people in the game world are people I know so I don't know what's going on.

When I asked why I have been punished in a support item I have been ignored and no help has been given. The article I posted named and shamed someone and all SM could say was that the 'SM anti cheating system' had already spotted this. Why lie? There is no way 'this system' spotted this.

The next thing I see is privileges taken away from me.

No support, surely this would put people off buy gold memberships, it has me.

Any SM people look into this for me?

I've not had this but I have been 'banned' from creating newspaper articles with no explanation.

An article was posted by myself regarding another person in the game world who was allegedly cheating' date=' only allegedly mind, and since that I think that user reported myself for the fact and I now am being punished.

Any article posted by myself is in 'jest' and most of the people in the game world are people I know so I don't know what's going on.

When I asked why I have been punished in a support item I have been ignored and no help has been given. The article I posted named and shamed someone and all SM could say was that the 'SM anti cheating system' had already spotted this. Why lie? There is no way 'this system' spotted this.

The next thing I see is privileges taken away from me.

No support, surely this would put people off buy gold memberships, it has me.

Any SM people look into this for me?[/quote']

im not sure, but i think maybe since you singled out a manager for cheating they punished you for publicising it on the newspaper.

if you suspect or know somebody is cheating send an sm support ticket, not take matters into your own hands :) that way , you protect yourself from anything :)

im not sure' date=' but i think maybe since you singled out a manager for cheating they punished you for publicising it on the newspaper.

if you suspect or know somebody is cheating send an sm support ticket, not take matters into your own hands :) that way , you protect yourself from anything :)[/quote']

That is the theory, but how do I get unbanned?

Is a bit rubbish, this guy was reported already before I wrote anything, and the fact he was cheating why am I being pelted over it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Have messaged the 'bugs' support, was ignored.

Have messaged the 'community ticket' people, not much help as I think they have no power.

What I need is for someone at SM to look at anything I have wrote and make a judgment.

This anti cheating system they have isn't much good... as the lad who was removed from the league said that because so many people had reported his activity meant they had to remove him... No they didn't...

All SM had to do was look at the alleged incident and they can make a call.

Yes sure, this would take a lot of time to police, hence the anti cheating system which I don't really think works in this case.

Any suggestions?

for ur information - everybody starts with 40....after a week it increased to 41 and now it is down to 35..........

this is comedy:::::

i sent a sm ticket and they replied (within 45 minutes) and it is their reply::

Dear SM Member,

The Soccer Manager cheat prevention system (CPS) has caught you blatantly breaking the rules. The sophisticated CPS system monitors all suspicious transfer activity, club activity, taking over control of clubs and user registrations.

We know when dummy accounts are set up in order to benefit yourself and/or friends by doing dodgy transfers, all activity is logged, all the transfers you do or try to do and with who are logged.

This matter is now dealt with and the SMFA will not reverse their decision.

Regards

Jordan, Community Support Admin

This response has been made from another SM manager, who has volunteered to help with support.

now i don't understand this::

1. i've transacted with numerous managed/unmanaged/external clubs (at max twice with each clubs - and some deals were blocked by smfa - for which me and other mgrs were puzzeled)

2. is "club activity". i've fielded the strongest side in all competitions.

3.i have a life and i want to dedicate all my free time to manage my one club (that is why i was only managing one club instead of two available)

also if they suspected cheating in transfers why the hell they didn't (falsely)punish other managers. i contacted them and said their rep was not reduced....

this is all a piece of bull (including some of the replies - not all)

The best advice I can offer is just to suck it up and take it on the chin, because the way you are going about this will only get you banned from the forum too. I notice that you have already been infracted for your opening post, so the best thing you can do now is walk away. I would also suggest that if you are going to contact SM any further you do so very politely and with a little more tact and diplomacy than you have exhibited so far on this thread, or you may find further action taken against your account.

There is nobody on the forum that can assist you with this issue, so there is little point in creating threads like this. Furthermore, SM just don't go around reducing rep without good reason. If you really want a reaction out of them though just continue as you are. I predict that the reaction will be:

1) Reduce your rep further;

2) Ban you from the forum; and

3) Air your dirty laundry in public so that we can all see why you had your rep reduced in the first place.

It has happened before, and more experienced forumers know when to walk away.

this is comedy:::::

i sent a sm ticket and they replied (within 45 minutes) and it is their reply::

Dear SM Member' date='

The Soccer Manager cheat prevention system (CPS) has caught you blatantly breaking the rules. The sophisticated CPS system monitors all suspicious transfer activity, club activity, taking over control of clubs and user registrations.

We know when dummy accounts are set up in order to benefit yourself and/or friends by doing dodgy transfers, all activity is logged, all the transfers you do or try to do and with who are logged.

This matter is now dealt with and the SMFA will not reverse their decision.

Regards

Jordan, Community Support Admin

This response has been made from another SM manager, who has volunteered to help with support.

now i don't understand this::

1. i've transacted with numerous managed/unmanaged/external clubs (at max twice with each clubs - and some deals were blocked by smfa - for which me and other mgrs were puzzeled)

2. is "club activity". i've fielded the strongest side in all competitions.

3.i have a life and i want to dedicate all my free time to manage my one club (that is why i was only managing one club instead of two available)

also if they suspected cheating in transfers why the hell they didn't (falsely)punish other managers. i contacted them and said their rep was not reduced....

this is all a piece of bull (including some of the replies - not all)[/quote']

The ticket you have sent was to Community Support who are not SM, and they have selected a preset response in relation to cheating.

If you need to contact SM you need to email them at support@soccermanager.com as they do not reply to tickets regardings bans.

They are unlikely to reply of a weekend and you need to be patient.

Hesse is right, posting on the forum about this serves little purpose. Therefore I am closing this thread.