Sign in to follow this  
tonycolgrave

95+ in years to come.

Re: 95+ in years to come.

That's quite a tall order!

Almost the holy grail of SM players...

I have no idea for players who are guaranteed to be 95+ in years to come.

95 is a rather high rating which not a lot of players reach.

You'd be best picking players who are low rated at big clubs - some of the Barca prospects - AC Milan - Ajax or something like that.

Kakuta/Borini.

I would have said Ramsey but he's too high for your boundaries and being Welsh isn't good for getting 95+.

Man Utd youngsters?

That's quite a tall order!

Almost the holy grail of SM players...

I have no idea for players who are guaranteed to be 95+ in years to come.

95 is a rather high rating which not a lot of players reach.

You'd be best picking players who are low rated at big clubs - some of the Barca prospects - AC Milan - Ajax or something like that.

Kakuta/Borini.

I would have said Ramsey but he's too high for your boundaries and being Welsh isn't good for getting 95+.Man Utd youngsters?

i think thats a stupid comment' date=' fabregas is a 95 and he isn't a regular starter for spain. it has nothing to do with nationality. [/font']

95+ - A player who has proved his class both on the domestic and continental or international stage.

Fabregas has 47 caps for Spain - he was also named in the Team of the Tournament when Spain won Euro 2008.

Spain have also been either ranked one or two in the fifa world rankings.

Wales haven't qualified for an international tournament since 1958.

I agree it's not entirely deciding but surely it must play a factor at the higher end of the ratings.

Ramsey is a hugely talented player and has 11 full caps for Wales at the moment and will go on to get a lot lot more.

Fabregas has 47 caps for Spain - he was also named in the Team of the Tournament when Spain won Euro 2008.

Spain have also been either ranked one or two in the fifa world rankings.

Wales haven't qualified for an international tournament since 1958.

I agree it's not entirely deciding but surely it must play a factor at the higher end of the ratings.

Ramsey is a hugely talented player and has 11 full caps for Wales at the moment and will go on to get a lot lot more.

Thats a very interesting point, but Giggs was never at his peak on this game and reached a ratin of 93 i believe so its possible, He will be able to compete in Euro / World qualifiers, and if he dominates the league / european club competitions, and truely deserves a 95 rating, i believe he will get one !