Sign in to follow this  
master predictor

definate risers!!

i'm a youth coach in this country and just come back from an england school boys meeting, keep these name close to your chest they will be premiership players. some even next year look out for them in the new players section.

lee sweeney. attacking midfielder, manchester united. reckon he'll start about 85 defo riser upto 95+ within 2 years.

paul hoz. forward. coventry. he'll start about 84 poss rise to mid 90's within 2 years.

paul brennan.. dirty bast#rd. irish. start mid 70's poss drop to 60's.. but worth a punt. belives anything wrote on here.

paul handy, attacking mid.. currently ay barnsley but big clubs sniffing around.

craig wright. plays all over to be honest could'nt tell you his postition. currently at wolves, might of made the bench against liverpool.

more names to follow.. watch this space!!

Re: definate risers!!

i'm a youth coach in this country and just come back from an england school boys meeting' date=' keep these name close to your chest they will be premiership players. some even next year look out for them in the new players section.

[b']lee sweeney. attacking midfielder, manchester united. reckon he'll start about 85 defo riser upto 95+ within 2 years.[/b]

paul hoz. forward. coventry. he'll start about 84 poss rise to mid 90's within 2 years.

paul brennan.. dirty bast#rd. irish. start mid 70's poss drop to 60's.. but worth a punt. belives anything wrote on here.

paul handy, attacking mid.. currently ay barnsley but big clubs sniffing around.

craig wright. plays all over to be honest could'nt tell you his postition. currently at wolves, might of made the bench against liverpool.

:D i very much doubt that mate!

no offence but he'd pretty much have to come straight in to the team now and be their best player for the next 2 years, playing every game!!

i'm not convinced you haven't made half these names up!:)

anyway, if you're a youth coach worth your salt (;)), you'll be well aware of Ross Barkley?!

this kid is special. i'm sure you remember the famous commentator's line - "remember the name...Wayne Rooney!!"

well remember this thread (and the name obviously!!) Ross Barkley future England engine room ;)

on another note, John Cofie at man united. excellent talent, and will get a chance sooner rather than later because of his build.

i'm a youth coach in this country and just come back from an england school boys meeting' date=' keep these name close to your chest they will be premiership players. some even next year look out for them in the new players section.

lee sweeney. attacking midfielder, manchester united. reckon he'll start about 85 defo riser upto 95+ within 2 years.

more names to follow.. watch this space!![/quote']

Intesting stuff, but players don't get added at their potential

Danny Welbeck & Darron Gibson are both 85's, after two/three years of getting league cup/the odd league game.

So they will probably be added 75-, and then work their way up.

i'm a youth coach in this country and just come back from an england school boys meeting' date=' [b']keep these name close to your chest [/b]they will be premiership players. some even next year look out for them in the new players section.

This made me smile...posting this on a public forum and saying 'dont tell anyone, but....' :D

Have to admit I'm intrigued tho...I've also subscribed to the thread, be interesting to see how things turn out!