Site Maintenance

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gameworld not working My avatar scares you yet you have a living dead skeleton waving a British flag as a sig.

Re: Gameworld not working

Re: Site Maintenance I found it amusing that SM posted up a lengthy but honest sounding message in the Game Feed last week accepting the site's reliability problems. It only seemed to last a few hour

one of my gamewords wont open. it says its due to server problems. does anyone else get this

all my other gameworlds are working fine

these problems just seem to come and ago at this gameworld at different times in the day

yes matey.. 2- years ago SM did not have any problems at all now..

with all the updates SM is full or problems...

Much prefer SM 2 years Ago its being spoiled every year..

and for the worst...

who ever came up with the search for a team add on, spoilt the fun..

i use to search in every game for a good team and was well happy when i got one.. but know the school kids or no lifes who on 24/7 can just search for a good team and get them...

no less than 13/24 clubs are not accessible, and now is the only time i get to look at my teams so its a little bit annoying that i cant!!

maybe theyve become victims of their own success in that they havent got enough staff to keep shovelling coal into the servers on a matchday evening, as over 200,000 accounts now exist and some might want to check results tonight.

somebody who works at SM please read this thread and flamin do something about it!!!!

SM SORT THIS OUT... THE GAME IS BECOMING A BUG RIDDEN JOKE!!!:mad::mad:

Well, 3 out of 3 of my setups are currently effected.

"This Game World is temporarily disabled due to server problems. We will have this issue fixed shortly."

Tbh I think SM need to address this, sure it can happen once in a blue moon but I have been getting these messages constantly for a few weeks now. It usually only effects one or two, but today all 3 of mine are disabled making SM unfunctional. Some of you might argue, it's just for a day or go away and do something else and yeah I could I suppose. :rolleyes::eek:

I could also start playing a different online game or ditch SM altogether if their service doesn't improve. I'm just glad I'm not a paying SM GOLD member :D

If SM were a restaurant, and you went there for their prime rib and they were constantly out of beef, would you keep going back?? :confused::rolleyes:

I rest my case your honour .... :P:o

Herby

10 out of 12 of mine :(....its a pain alright' date=' [b']as is the length of time the results take to come through on 106 / EC1 lately[/b]

Obviously SM aren't bothered by this ... I would be if I were them.

Then again, "service" has never been SM's strength so I'm hardly surprised.

I'm sure one day it will come back to bite them on the a$$. :D:cool:

My days on here could be numbered ...:o

Herby

Obviously SM aren't bothered by this ... I would be if I were them.

Then again' date=' "service" has never been SM's strength so I'm hardly surprised.

I'm sure one day it will come back to bite them on the a$$. :D:cool:

My days on here could be numbered ...:o

Herby[/quote']

LOL. Cause your mr.active ain't cha. What number anyway? 53? ;)