Site Maintenance

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gameworld not working My avatar scares you yet you have a living dead skeleton waving a British flag as a sig.

Re: Gameworld not working

Re: Site Maintenance I found it amusing that SM posted up a lengthy but honest sounding message in the Game Feed last week accepting the site's reliability problems. It only seemed to last a few hour

Well' date=' 3 out of 3 of my setups are currently effected.

"This Game World is temporarily disabled due to server problems. We will have this issue fixed shortly."

Tbh I think SM need to address this, sure it can happen once in a blue moon but I have been getting these messages constantly for a few weeks now. It usually only effects one or two, but today all 3 of mine are disabled making SM unfunctional. Some of you might argue, it's just for a day or go away and do something else and yeah I could I suppose. :rolleyes::eek:

I could also start playing a different online game or ditch SM altogether if their service doesn't improve. I'm just glad I'm not a paying SM GOLD member :D

If SM were a restaurant, and you went there for their prime rib and they were constantly out of beef, would you keep going back?? :confused::rolleyes:

I rest my case your honour .... :P:o

Herby[/quote']

i'm with you mate!

If people don't keep the faith' date=' then they can expect service far worse than what they're getting.[/quote']

Sorry Lee, I disagree and 15 years business experience tells me that unhappy customers don't remain customers so it's not about keeping the faith but rather SM improving their business and giving their customers, paying or otherwise, the level of service that has been promised and what the SM community expects. ;)

Herby

I came on here to get a dose of fantasy football seeing as the real life stuff took another nightmarish turn for the worse again tonight.

But everything still seems a tad... disrupted.

I fully appreciate that SM are trying to upgrade the game in general, which, will benefit us all when it's done. But can't they keep a working template going while they make the necessary alterations in an off air gameworld...?

Genuine question as I'm clueless about computers. And football... and finances... and...

Anyhoo,

As a paying customer(Gold Member) I would be hoping that SM would be reimbursing their paying customers by offering some sort of extension to their gold memberships for the inconvenience being caused.

Anyhoo' date='

As a paying customer(Gold Member) I would be hoping that SM would be reimbursing their paying customers by offering some sort of extension to their gold memberships for the inconvenience being caused.[/quote']

Rotflmao ....

You're delusional McInnes! What you're asking for is goodwill and service!

Wrong place my friend ... try the shop down the road ;):P

Rotflmao ....

Yep that's pretty much what I was going to say but my EC1 result isn't in yet and I think that everytime I say something wrong about SM I loose so I kept quiet. :D

Rotflmao ....

I'm in a dark place right now after the goings on at Paradise. I'm looking for a little ***** of light.

I'll take it anywhere I can get it. :D

And I'm not delusional. I'm inebriated.

That banned word could have been looked upon as racist but not in the context I was putting it in.

So I'll correct it by saying, I'm looking for a little ray of light.

One good thing from tonight is I have a ready made excuse this week when I lose the majority of my matches. Match engine is obviously not working correctly what with all the goings on. :)

This is so poor..

I have some results in now and results from setups i could not do my tatic and still have a 2nd team out from cup games a few days ago.

Site went down 6 hours ago and the site should have been closed until fixed like it was in the old day when SM 1st started and all game world should have been run @ a later date to allow managers the chance to sort there team out..

This is so poor..

I have some results in now and results from setups i could not do my tatic and still have a 2nd team out from cup games a few days ago.

Site went down 6 hours ago and the site should have been closed until fixed like it was in the old day when SM 1st started and all game world should have been run @ a later date to allow managers the chance to sort there team out..

If I'm honest mate, I don't think SM know too much about the bug or they would've surely done something about it at the time.