How to STOP SM sending me an e-mail notifications about new answers to threads

Ok. I have checked option: "do not send e-mail notifications about new posts to the threads I've subscribed to". This is for a good reason: I've subscribed to about 40 different threads and there are from 20 to 60, even more new posts to these threads every day. So, my inbox is jammed by the spam I receive from SM. Now, it has become obvious that the thing I need help with is: "how to stop SM sending me these e-mail notifications?". Could anybody help me here?

Re: How to STOP SM sending me an e-mail notifications about new answers to threads

i think that is:

User CP-->Edit Options--> in Messaging & Notification you will have Default Thread Subscription Mode and there in the drop down box select no email notification. And i think it solves your problem. ^^

Re: How to STOP SM sending me an e-mail notifications about new answers to threads

i think that is:

User CP-->Edit Options--> in Messaging & Notification you will have Default Thread Subscription Mode and there in the drop down box select no email notification. And i think it solves your problem. ^^

Thanks, but I tried to explain, that this I had already done. I suppose it should work, but for some reason it has not worked for me. I think I'll try navin legends advice. Thanks anyway.

Go to your list of subscriptions and select them' date=' then you will see just at the bottom of all these subscriptions- "move to folder". You just need to change it to no email notification.[/quote']

Thank you, I guess this worked. At least it changed the marker on the subscriptions. In fact, I had subscribed to 96 threads. No wonder I had my e-mail full of these notifications.

Thank you' date=' I guess this worked. At least it changed the marker on the subscriptions. In fact, I had subscribed to 96 threads. No wonder I had my e-mail full of these notifications.[/quote']

You should see "none" in the "notifications" column when viewing all of your subscriptions.