Russian League - ratings and Analysis

Matty_avfc

Re: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

Been looking for a few players but I can't find them so what are your thoughts on:

Dmitri Tarasov

Gia Grigalava

Alexandu Epureanu

Will these players rise?

Dmitri Tarasov 86 --->87/88 just

Gia Grigalava 82 --->84

Alexandu Epureanu 86 --->87/88

my opinions some people may disagree:D

• 3 months later...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

Ansaldi is brilliant absolutely solid' date=' one of the best young defenders around good things in the future for him mate[/quote']

Oh good! i will keep him in my team...he will stay at 90 in the next changes so?

And will he ever play for the NT?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

Oh good! i will keep him in my team...he will stay at 90 in the next changes so?

And will he ever play for the NT?

He'll stay at 90/91 while in Russia. Has the potential to rise if he moves to a stronger league though.

Argentina's national team is a mess at the moment. Maradona tried over 50 players in World Cup qualifying including Ansaldi but he seems to have his favourites. Argentina's defence is starting to get on a bit now (Samuel, Zanetti, Heinze etc.) so he has a good chance. He's definitely good enough to play for them, it's whether Maradona will notice that :rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

He'll stay at 90/91 while in Russia. Has the potential to rise if he moves to a stronger league though.

Argentina's national team is a mess at the moment. Maradona tried over 50 players in World Cup qualifying including Ansaldi but he seems to have his favourites. Argentina's defence is starting to get on a bit now (Samuel' date=' Zanetti, Heinze etc.) so he has a good chance. He's definitely good enough to play for them, it's whether Maradona will notice that :rolleyes:[/quote']

108 actually:rolleyes:

The best player in Russia atm is Danny. Back to his form of 2 seasons ago and just a brilliant player to watch. He is on course for a 91