Russian League - ratings and Analysis

Matty_avfc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

is dzagoev in for +1

I think its too early to say that he will rise +1. But he has started out pretty good & when(god knows when) the Russian League will be reviewed, he will certaintly be tipped to go +1 IMO. He, Ananidze & Schennikov are the biggest talents in that region I think.:)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

I think its too early to say that he will rise +1. But he has started out pretty good & when(god knows when) the Russian League will be reviewed' date=' he will certaintly be tipped to go +1 IMO. He, Ananidze & Schennikov are the biggest talents in that region I think.:)[/quote']

how much do you think ananidze will go up buy, and who is more talented, him or dzagoev

Re: Russian League - ratings and Analysis

Dmitri Ryzhov

Nika Piliev

Alan Gatagov

Pavel Yakovlev

Are they going to rise? Should I keep them?

Would sell Ryzhov for sure. The other 3 are all very talented players but not big risers. Gatagov might rise to 85/86. Piliev is a real talent but won't rise. Yakolev again a good talent but the maximum he will get is a +2.

Is Ryzhov in for a drop?

He won't drop but is on loan at a 2nd Division club in Russia so a rise is all but ruled out. He does however feature quite a lot for the Russian youths. Personally I would sell him for now and buy him if/when he breaks through into the CSKA lineup. Or if the setup is a competitive one no harm is keeping him.

Have got the following Russian players in my squad. A prediction would be appreciated:

Evgeni MAKEEV 20 RB/LB 86

Georgi SCHENNIKOV 20 LB 86

Deividas SEMBERAS 31 DM/RB 89

Soares WELLITON 23 Fwd 90

Seydou DOUMBIA 22 Fwd 86

Ilia GULTYAEV 21 LB/CB 75

Anyone? :)

Have got the following Russian players in my squad. A prediction would be appreciated:

Evgeni MAKEEV 20 RB/LB 86

Georgi SCHENNIKOV 20 LB 86

Deividas SEMBERAS 31 DM/RB 89

Soares WELLITON 23 Fwd 90

Seydou DOUMBIA 22 Fwd 86

Ilia GULTYAEV 21 LB/CB 75

Makeev 86-->87/88

Schennikov 86-->87/88

Semberas 89-->89

Welliton 90-->90/91

Doumbia 86-->87 (Based on form in Switzerland)

Gultyaev - Not sure

Hi.

I would like to have some informations about Welliton and Alex from Spartak Mosca.

Are them good players? what are their rating predictions? is Welliton one for the future?

Thanks!:D

Alex will stay. If Welliton can bang in another 20 then 91 is a distinct possibility I should think.

any 70 - 80 risers here?

The 2 of the top of my head are

Galiulin 77-->84

Dyadyun 78-->83

I was told by someone in a brief discussion a few months back now, just after the last russian ratings that Henrik Mkhitaryan (85 went up +4 last time round ) was rumoured to be moving to Rubin ? is this still the case ?

Regardless, will he rise again next time round as some even had him down as a +5 last time.

Thanks

I was told by someone in a brief discussion a few months back now' date=' just after the last russian ratings that Henrik Mkhitaryan (85 went up +4 last time round ) was rumoured to be moving to Rubin ? is this still the case ?

Regardless, will he rise again next time round as some even had him down as a +5 last time.

Thanks[/quote']

Can't find anything relating to a move anywhere but I might be wrong. He even signed a new contract last season so I'd be surprised if he moved though new contracts don't mean much nowadays...

Playing and scoring for Armenia:p and being one of Metalurh Donetsk's best players he should get 86