What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

SORRY.. This aggravates me, the forum is like a ghost town nowadays and I'm fed up with it.

not just the forum though, the chatrooms dead and the only one on chat is Troy who seems to adore swearing fits and getting bans. now if your like me, I enjoy being social on this game, and I've been here a while and grew friends with a lot of you and I thank you for that but bloody hell wherever you are, it's safe to come out.

Dai Winston

Kenneth McCandless

Lee Bradbury

Thomas Goodson

Fraser McInnes

Mark Farine

Ben Read

Adam Johnson

Smartdoc

GeorgeECFC

And many many more. Now you might not be here anymore and if your not then you cant read this so sod off ;)

the rest that will read this, know that I'm very dissapointed in you. This website used to be like a family and I'd like it back that way, but the only place I can see a small glint of one is the EC106 crew. so Sort it out forumers, as the beatles once said!: come together and lets get chatting again!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? I go on now and again if their are people on, but they type so much quicker than I. So I use the forums more, as I can take my sweet time typing. And when

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? Considering the only time I haven't been able to get on here and post was against my own free will (router explosion, as most of us know), and you, Sam, j

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

SORRY.. This aggravates me' date=' the forum is like a ghost town nowadays and I'm fed up with it.

not just the forum though, the chatrooms dead and the only one on chat is Troy who seems to adore swearing fits and getting bans. now if your like me, I enjoy being social on this game, and I've been here a while and grew friends with a lot of you and I thank you for that but bloody hell wherever you are, it's safe to come out.

Dai Winston

Kenneth McCandless

Lee Bradbury

Thomas Goodson

Fraser McInnes

Mark Farine

Ben Read

Adam Johnson

Smartdoc

GeorgeECFC

And many many more. Now you might not be here anymore and if your not then you cant read this so sod off ;)

the rest that will read this, know that I'm very dissapointed in you. This website used to be like a family and I'd like it back that way, but the only place I can see a small glint of one is the EC106 crew. so Sort it out forumers, as the beatles once said!: come together and lets get chatting again![/quote']

The forum isn't that dead, there are still people posting daily.

Chat? Whats that? Fell apart with all the moaning and now its stricter, people don't want to know, apart from Dimmick, he ain't got a life so lives in that chatroom. :P Seriously though, I don't have the time to go into the chatroom anymore. I have a life now.;)

I'm here mate, on the forum. Check my post count, its still going up. Not as much as that spammer Adamski though. :/

Most of the old heads are here but rarely post. The forum is full of new blood. Its great to see it progressing and to see such characters coming in is even better.

Chat? Whats that? Fell apart with all the moaning and now its stricter' date=' people don't want to know, apart from Dimmick, he ain't got a life so lives in that chatroom. :P Seriously though, I don't have the time to go into the chatroom anymore. I have a life now.;)

I'm here mate, on the forum. Check my post count, its still going up. Not as much as that spammer Adamski though. :/

Most of the old heads are here but rarely post. The forum is full of new blood. Its great to see it progressing and to see such characters coming in is even better.[/quote']

I prefer Mutton Dai! Mutton! I know mate and I don't see how Chat has gotten stricter? if theres no mods anymore how has it gotten stricter :D

I'm still here :D

Havn't heard from a lot of the old lot in way too long. What about miles? Where's he been!

I've checked in on the chatroom a few times' date=' but it just isn't worth it. I'm always alone on there.[/quote']

basically I was hoping to get the good forumers on this thread and so far I have four of them and if I'm honest I wanna be in a setup with the likes of you lot where I dont have to wait to get into (EC106 and EC5579) It's kind of annoying missing playing alongside people you know and GC19 is the only one I'm in right now :)

basically I was hoping to get the good forumers on this thread and so far I have four of them and if I'm honest I wanna be in a setup with the likes of you lot where I dont have to wait to get into (EC106 and EC5579) It's kind of annoying missing playing alongside people you know and GC19 is the only one I'm in right now :)

Well, if you didn't have a brain parp and quit every now and again you would still be in WC2. Weren't you in EC1 too? Or am I imagining that?

Overall I think you should check out the new blood around, there are plenty of people you would get on with.

Considering the only time I haven't been able to get on here and post was against my own free will (router explosion' date=' as most of us know), and you, Sam, just left because you got bored.... :rolleyes:[/quote']

WC2 died out, all WC2 was about was how Lee was doing :D

if theres still space in it i'd return as should you lot.

Why don't we start out new? With a brand new setup type thing? I mean' date=' I know this idea is thrown around a lot, but never really by the old lot of us. I know a lot of us have reduced down to just 2-3 teams, what if we took a setup and made it into a 106 type thing? I'm definatly down.[/quote']

I have reduced down to about 60 to.

I would be up for a new setup depending on what it is and if I'm around at the creation.

I go on now and again if their are people on' date=' but they type so much quicker than I. So I use the forums more, as I can take my sweet time typing. And when I type, everyone ignores me. You have to be in the group to be listened to. :)[/quote']

Brilliant that everyone ignored this post :P

I'm listening Dermo! :D