What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? I go on now and again if their are people on, but they type so much quicker than I. So I use the forums more, as I can take my sweet time typing. And when

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? Considering the only time I haven't been able to get on here and post was against my own free will (router explosion, as most of us know), and you, Sam, j

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

I bleedin' hope so Bob. What's in your hat' date=' I'm thinking A Clockwork Orange is buying a few pints on Paddys day. :D[/quote']

The key question is: what is under my hat?

The answer is my hair.

Below that?

My scalp.

Below that?

My skull.

Below that?

The pinnacle of God's creation.

The key question is: what is under my hat?

The answer is my hair.

Below that?

My scalp.

Below that?

My skull.

Below that?

The pinnacle of God's creation.

Who is the real Bob? What is under that cap of his? What fruit begins with a C, ends with a T , and has a U and a N in it? A tropical fruit by the way, none of your apples and pears. What's under your cap, Bob, should probably remain there, for a long period.

Who is the real Bob? What is under that cap of his? What fruit begins with a C' date=' ends with a T , and has a U and a N in it? A tropical fruit by the way, none of your apples and pears. What's under your cap, Bob, should probably remain there, for a long period.[/quote']

I just told what is under my hat!!!! READ! :mad:

You're the bloody coconut mate! :mad:

Who is the real Bob? What is under that cap of his? What fruit begins with a C' date=' ends with a T , and has a U and a N in it? A tropical fruit by the way, none of your apples and pears. What's under your cap, Bob, should probably remain there, for a long period.[/quote']

I took the letters C, U, N and the other one into context then and thought you were calling us names :D

You're all bleedin' coconuts in my eyes. And I don't care anymore whats under your cap Bob. But what's that green thing sticking out of it. It's hardly a comb' date=' but then you would need a hairstyle, and no cap. :D[/quote']

I'll have you that which adorns my hat so proudly is the most majestic of peacock feathers which I claimed myself.

I grasped that peacock (or more simply c0ck) and pulled it, from the rear of course, furiously until it released that which I so desired, into my hand.

What people don't realise is that the bowler is this season's "must have" item.

Bob has chosen to accessorise' date=' i've gone for a classic style.

No sense of fashion on this forum![/quote']

...or a sense of decorum. Screw 'em all!

Until they start observing the more refined sense we share Chip, I propose we start to deprive 'em of other senses such as sight.

I'm sharpening my pick axe...

What people don't realise is that the bowler is this season's "must have" item.

Bob has chosen to accessorise' date=' i've gone for a classic style.

No sense of fashion on this forum![/quote']

I will have you know, I have a superb fashion sense. And though the bowler hats may be in right now, they will never cover up faces that look like a turkey's behind. Thank you gentlemen. It's as cold here in Boston as that face. It's bleedin' harsh. Thank you Bob, I'm going through some more Air.

...or a sense of decorum. Screw 'em all!

Until they start observing the more refined sense we share Chip' date=' I propose we start to deprive 'em of other senses such as sight.

I'm sharpening my pick axe...[/quote']

Sharpen your axe my friend, I'll have you know that I'm a big lover of bowler hats, and hats in general. If we only lived today, like it was back then, then we'd all be better people. Hat's make you seem like you've earned it somehow, they make you seem important. At least back then. Today all you need is a baseball cap that says NY. Whoopty Doo.

I'm sorry, I'm going way off the point.

I will have you know' date=' I have a superb fashion sense. And though the bowler hats may be in right now, they will never cover up faces that look like a turkey's behind. Thank you gentlemen. It's as cold here in Boston as that face. It's bleedin' harsh. Thank you Bob, I'm going through some more Air.[/quote']

Fortunately I have the face of a Greek God to add to a rather fetching hat.

Enjoy the Air, they are at times excellent (not so much of late in my opinion).

Top hats are by far the superior race. I myself am a stovepipe advocate. :)

29_11338_Top_Hat_Stovepipe_550.jpg

That's a tall hat Lee. Suspicously tall...

Compensate not my friend' date=' you are in incredible company and need not do so. Embrace the honest, the elegant bowler. You'll never look back.

I think I've been fairly active over the past few months...:D

Hmmm...just when the problems started...

:P

Sharpen your axe my friend' date=' I'll have you know that I'm a big lover of bowler hats, and hats in general. If we only lived today, like it was back then, then we'd all be better people. Hat's make you seem like you've earned it somehow, they make you seem important. At least back then. Today all you need is a baseball cap that says NY. Whoopty Doo.

I'm sorry, I'm going way off the point.[/quote']

I don't even think that people should begin life with the top of their cranium intact. I think it should be a three tier system:

0-20 years:

Exposed brain, if you aint careful...you die! This will really seperate the wheat from the chaff.

21-40:

Covered brain. You're not dead yet, congrats! Have some protection- you've earned it!

41-60:

Beret. This is your reward for a fruitful life.

If you are experienced, respected, enlightened elders like ourselves, you get the bowler.