What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? I go on now and again if their are people on, but they type so much quicker than I. So I use the forums more, as I can take my sweet time typing. And when

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? Considering the only time I haven't been able to get on here and post was against my own free will (router explosion, as most of us know), and you, Sam, j

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

Chat? Whats that? Fell apart with all the moaning and now its stricter' date=' people don't want to know,[b'] apart from Dimmick, he ain't got a life so lives in that chatroom.[/b] :P Seriously though, I don't have the time to go into the chatroom anymore. I have a life now.;)

I'm here mate, on the forum. Check my post count, its still going up. Not as much as that spammer Adamski though. :/

Most of the old heads are here but rarely post. The forum is full of new blood. Its great to see it progressing and to see such characters coming in is even better.

you say you have a life, but you always have time to diss me on the forum, nice one.

how do you work that one out?

It's a multi-way thing:

- By being here a lot, he is able to say such comments. Alleged hypocrisy or not, it's still a valid point in this sense.

- By actually having the time to find and read this thread, find his quote and then find the time to argue said point.

- If you weren't on here as often you wouldn't notice/care that he had made said point.

:)

It's a multi-way thing:

- By being here a lot' date=' he is able to say such comments. Alleged hypocrisy or not, it's still a valid point in this sense.

- By actually having the time to find and read this thread, find his quote and then find the time to argue said point.

- If you weren't on here as often you wouldn't notice/care that he had made said point.

:)[/quote']

the same could be said for dai:rolleyes:

i'm hardly on the forum. he continually disses me being on the chat alot, i never see him dissing louis being on the forum alot. he's only saying them because it's the chat. the one he decided to mod - which he didn't have to accept, he was also on quite regular, now chats gone down hill all he's done is diss it, how pathetic.

Or Lucas. Even if he was ever signed on a free.

Exactly' date=' we got far far more!

[center']Lucas-Leiva-Liverpool_2346033.jpg[/center]

Ah to hell' date=' why are we picking on Robbie Keane now? He has done a service to the Republic now and all. Where is this coming from?[/quote']

Bitterness, mostly.

I am a Keano fan for all the good he did for the greatest club in not-Warwickshire. :)

But he underperformed for Liverpool! :mad: You doo doo head!

Wow' date=' my thread now has the title for most spam ever. May as well add to it.

pigeons are sexy.[/quote']

Nota Bene:

Put Timmy Mallet in the title of your thread, don't expect quality.

But he underperformed for Liverpool! :mad:

There wasn't much he could really do at Liverpool. The time he scored 2 against West Brom he was dropped for the next 2 games. How in hell did Benitez expect him to play well when any time he did, he was dropped for the games after. No momentum being built up at all:(

Nota Bene is latin for 'Note well'. Many of you will see Nota Bene in many textual items in it's abbreviated form, N.B. So now you know.

But he underperformed for Liverpool! You doo doo head!

Poor man-management. :)

My pet armadillo keeps sending me a vanilla dinosaur every Hannukah.

Nota Bene is latin for 'Note well'. Many of you will see Nota Bene in many textual items in it's abbreviated form' date=' N.B. So now you know.[/quote']

...and knowing is half the battle. Thanks Timmy!

Poor man-management. :)

Well' date=' I hardly believe anyone in their right mind could accuse Rafa of that. Look at the way the man has kept Nabil El Zhar at the club for so long, thanks to his people skills.

My pet armadillo keeps sending me a vanilla dinosaur every Hannukah

But Dinosaurs and Hannukah are enemies...What's that crazy, hard-shelled pooch up to?

Also I was formerly known as Le Petit Poulet Oignon.