What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? I go on now and again if their are people on, but they type so much quicker than I. So I use the forums more, as I can take my sweet time typing. And when

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing? Considering the only time I haven't been able to get on here and post was against my own free will (router explosion, as most of us know), and you, Sam, j

Re: What the timmy mallet are you lot doing?

Has anyone a crazy girlfriend who wants you away from here. Well I do, and I am going mad, a bit. I want to frack Bob off more, or waken him up to the ways of the hat, that evil in hat that the great murderer of London was wearing. Interestling enough, they figured, supposedly, who he was.

I'm sorry about the crazy girlfriend part.

Going back to your three-tier system' date=' this renders the bowler hat useless, thus inadvertently proclaiming the stovepipe hat as the superior race. :)[/quote']

Nay, for it takes a true genius to recognise it in others and other things.

The bowler hat goes back on top matey!

You're lucky I don't take a nice long run up and kick squarely in your balls, my friend for your crazy stovepipe antics...

Nay' date=' for it takes a true genius to recognise it in others and other things.

The bowler hat goes back on top matey!

You're lucky I don't take a nice long run up and kick squarely in your balls, my friend for your crazy stovepipe antics...[/quote']

To quote Monty Python:

"Alright, we'll call it a draw".

Has anyone a crazy girlfriend who wants you away from here. Well I do' date=' and I am going mad, a bit. I want to frack Bob off more, or waken him up to the ways of the hat, that evil in hat that the great murderer of London was wearing. Interestling enough, they figured, supposedly, who he was.

I'm sorry about the crazy girlfriend part.[/quote']

Quiet!

Rise for the celebratory song!

You better sing along you hat chatting mad man.

The best national anthem ever' date=' or just a great tune? Who knows in this crazy fracked up world.[/quote']

Better than our (the British) turd like hymn...The French has got a beat that just makes you want to stand up and dance...on the corpses of the Dauphins.

Cheating French prats... I just spat at the monitor when I seen that video being posted.

How do you see me posting it!? :confused::o

Racism much?

Racism alot' date=' methinks!

I will be the Blair to your Bush and back you all the way to remove him from his computer, where I believe he is hiding viruses he intends to use on us.

Then we stick a flag in the ground and listen to this...

[center']

4K1q9Ntcr5g

[/center]

..again.

You have your webcam turned on...:D

Okay then...how many balls am I holding up.

Yeah it probably is' date=' Didn't mean it to be racist. But after the ordeal us Irish have gone through you can forgive us for hating France:)[/quote']

Almost as bad as that whole potato bovver or those fellas in the tracksuit and balaclava combos...

Perspective much?

Yeah' date=' a bit like City then.

:)[/quote']

Pfft, to help keep this on topic i won't make this into a city debate, despite having views. PM me if you wanna continue it.

But yeah i'll stick to it, i remember saying it not long after i joined, the way this site was ran, favouritism and the fact members are treated better than others in some cases, is poor signs of leadership and structuring of how this site is run.

Pfft' date=' [b']to help keep this on topic[/b] i won't make this into a city debate, despite having views. PM me if you wanna continue it.

But yeah i'll stick to it, i remember saying it not long after i joined, the way this site was ran, favouritism and the fact members are treated better than others in some cases, is poor signs of leadership and structuring of how this site is run.

Lol you do know its turned into a spam thread anyway? :D

I won't be pm'ing anyone either, as there's nothing to discuss and I couldn't be bothered with an argument at this hour. :o

Edit - You should also note that things changed.