No rise for Pato!?!

Re: No rise for Pato!?!

I dont think this is right.... surely he should be a 93. i don't understand how Gilardino gets a 93 (not saying he doesn't deserve it) and Pato keeps his 92.

ur thoughts??

I totally agree with you, he's just as good, if not better than Raul, Kanoute and Benzema.

All 93's i might add.

Im pretty sure they arent finished but.

Because surely Totti is going to drop to 93.

If its finished, they've forgotten about so manyyy

WHAT ABOUT julio cesar to 96.

surely he's as good as buffon atm.

I totally agree with you' date=' he's just as good, if not better than Raul, Kanoute and Benzema.

All 93's i might add.

Im pretty sure they arent finished but.

Because surely Totti is going to drop to 93.

If its finished, they've forgotten about so manyyy

WHAT ABOUT julio cesar to 96.

surely he's as good as buffon atm.[/quote']

to be fair i dont think Buffon is 96 he has been living on reputation for a good season and a half if anything he should have dropped.. Totti is another one... Pato i thought was a sure shot 93 but i guess SM had other ideas...

THIS IS A SHOCKING DECISION PATO IS AS GOOD AS HIGUIN AND ON FANTASTIC FORM' date=' AND HE IS BETTER THAN GILARDINO BY A MILE, WHY NO RISE!!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

I'm sorry but Higuain is better. Just look at his stats for competitive games in the last two seasons:

Higuain: 55 Starts, 9 Subs, 37 Goals.

That includes breaking into the Argentina team, and 12 apps in the CL, 2 goals.

Pato: 50 Starts, 16 subs, 24 Goals.

Hasn't broken into the Brazil team, 6 apps in the CL, 2 goals.

Higuain is also playing in a better league (and team).

Gilardino has also done more than Pato out scoring him in the last two seasons in Serie A and the CL and he's played and scored more in Internationals.

Pato is a quality player but not putting him up is pretty justified.

I'm not suprised Pato didn't rise was always touch and go. Quality player but if he rises to 93 Higuain should've got 94.

I agree. I don't think he has done enough to deserve anything higher YET this season.

You could argue that these things happen' date=' you live with it and move on.

Badstuber and Muller both ever present for Bayern yet only got an 85.

92 is still a massive, I know Lass Diarra plays a different position but is Pato worth more than Lass, dunno but I doubt it.

If he matures and proves his worth surely far better to wait until the end of the season. Think he has only played 16 out of a possible 29 games for Milan this season and as i said before 92 is still massive for someone playing just over half the competitive games.

[url']http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/results?id=103&cc=5739[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was upset too until I looked at his stats. He's used as a sub on the national team but not that often. He'll probably make it to the world cup but I don't think he'll get the games over Luis Fabiano, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Adriano and Vagner Love. Even Nilmar's getting games over Pato so I think he's too far down the pecking order to get a raise.