Sign in to follow this  
bcfc12345

Yeovil Town Blog

Hello guys. I have seen many people doing blogs, so i may aswell do one also for the best league in the world, English Championship 106.

I will be posting day to day news on transfers, rumours and also match reports. I will be writing down problems and other sorts.

Please dont post on this blog, any discussions/compliments/negatives can be told through Pm.

Feel free to read.

Re: Yeovil Town Blog 106

Well, as this is my first post you need to know a couple of things. First of all im Yeovil Town, as the title says. Im also in Division 4. I have just bought Rickie Lambert, the goal scoring machine for Elliots (1CapWonder) Rochdale. Im currently lying in 6th.

Well, tonight is an important game. Playing the mighty Bristol Rovers which is a quality team. They posses some mighty talents such as 88 ratings, 87 ratings and other quality ratings also. That is amazing for this league as its hard to buy good players, and also its good for division 4.

Im hoping for a win tonight as im playing 2 up front, Lambert & Milveskiy. Last season Lamber scored 19 goals in Division 4 for Rochdale and sent them up to division 3, also Milveskiy was top scorer for club and country last season. He was also the world cups top scorer before the Ukraines got knocked out.

My prediction is a win for me - 3-1

Re: Yeovil Town Blog

Guess what people. You know when i predicted i would win 3-1 i was wrong. I actually won 4-0! Yes, My Yeovil Town, who last season was on a losing streak of around 25 games, have now only lost 2 in 10!

First of all. My keeper, Luchetti, got man of the match. I dont know how cause i had 69% of the possesion, and on the commentary, Bristol only had a few chances.

My first goal came to my midfielder, Chris Cohen. Now Cohen is one of two players who have been at Yeovil since season 10, (the other being my spare RB, Amakwaah). He scored his 36th goal out of 312 apperances. He also has 38 assits ands 11 Mom.

The second and third goal came to my man whom i bought for around 1.7m, Lee Martin, and what a signing it was. He has scored 3 from midfield, only playing 7 games. The fourth one was the most suprising. It came to Darren Dennehy. He is only 21, rated 70, but i had to play him because my main DM was injured, and will be for 3 weeks (so im sure youll be seiing this guy again). Anyway, he scored the fourth, and played a good game. He has only played one game before that one, the last time i played him he only got a rating of 3.00, so well done to him i suppose. Shame players dont rise if thier doing good on the game ay ;).

My next game is against Charlton Athletic. They are Dean89 team (heard of him, im sure you have heard of the best match reporter in 106?). Anyway, his team is in Division 2, so yes, you have guessed right, its a cup game. I dont know whether to rest some of my players due to me being fourth (joint second) and one point away from top, i may need wins in the league more. But also i want to get far in the cup for extra money. One thing for sure is im resting my front two. I may bring them on in the 75th minute if im losing. I may only play my reserves because i think they wil win what ever team i play. They have players like Samir Nasri, Sagna, De Jong, Eduardo and Jenas. God help me. Maybe he will be playing a reserve side also?. Lets hope ay.

I have made the choice to play a 'weaker' side against Charlton Athletic tommorow night. I made my decision due to Lambert & Milevskiy being below 80% fitness and not being able to cope with time in need them to play in the league.

To be completly honest with you, im not playing that bad of a sqaud. First of all, Risso, on loan, he has been a starter for me, and has only lost his place to a 90 rated defender in the name of Simunic. Then we have Anyinsah. I have played him in a few games too. Then we have James O'Shea, The man dating Nikola T :o;). He is still a starter and one of my main men, so his not that bad. Then we have upfront Eastwood and Marquinho. Eastwood is (i think) the top scorer in the league out of every player scoing 131 goals in 10 seasons. So when i say that, you think, shouldnt he be a starter anyway. He is also young at the age of 24. People think just because he has been throught 10 seasons, he is like 30, but he is not so i think that signing was good for me. Finally, as i mentioned, is Marquinho, he should be a starter but dropping 2 ratings to 81 and because of the new formation, he has been quieted out by the top two, Lambert & Marquinho & Fahey.

So, Charlton, just because my top guns arnt playing, doesnt mean its going to be easy ;).

Well, sitting here updating my blog and i realised, you dont know much about my club do you. Well ill tell you.

Goalkeepers

My mani goalkeeper is Luchetti, and to be honest, is one of the best deals i have done for a long while. He has currently played 9 games this season and has already 4 Man of the Matches! Played now 40 games for me overall. He has had some bad times though last season as i was losing matchs by 8 goals at one point by teams like Brighton & Hove Albion and Notts County, but lets not blame him now ;).

My second keeper is Paul Jones. In real life he plays for exeter and the old manager must of bought him as a riser? Dont know why as he is quite poor to be honest and if something happens to Luchetti im stuck in the mud. He did rise by one though in December, so maybe he is doing okay in real life (But id love that 1 to turn into an 11 ;)). He hasnt played a game yet in three seasons, and it may stay that way. Looking to sell.

Defenders

First of all, Bouma. My left back, you have heard of him, i know you have :). I bought him of Sunderland for £4.0m plus two 79 rated players. Great i think for an 88 left back playing for an European side in real life.

My spair left back Quinton Fortune, yes you know, the former Manchester United star. He hasnt played one league game for me yet, and has only played frendilies (but i didnt lose them frendlies :D). He will be making a start against Charlton in the cup though, so lets see how he does.

My right back is probably the best player in my team. Its Oddo, the 90 rated player who is playing for Milan. Looking back i cant belive i afforded him! I bought him for 9.2m plus players. Now i have 130k, how times have changed ay ;). He has played 17 games for me, 9 this season, 8 last season. He has one goal.

My spare right back is Amankwaah, the one of two players who i have kept from the start. He has played 127 games, but lost his place to Oddo.

My centre backs are Simunic, Risso and Faccioli. I bought Simunic last season for around £10m, good player so far. Risso and Faccioli are on loan from Boro. They are great but i need to buy a few centre backs at the end of the season. Hopefully i get cash from winning the league ;).

Midfielders

James O'Shea is a great player for me. At the start i only bought him because he moved to Birmingham and played in the game against manu so i thought he would rise (which he has and can be sold for double his price), But now i play him a bit and has so far done great.

My defensive midfielder is on loan from . . . yes you guessed it, Boro again. His name is Acevedo but wont be back for 2 weeks.

Next is Chris Cohen. Played for me all this time since season one. Doing good as he helped me win my last game against Bristol Rovers.

Keith Fahey is my best signing so far (well one of them ;)) Doing great with goals and assits, youll be hearing more about him through out this season.

Lee Martin is another one of them players who are great. Bought for around £1m, he has got goals and assits. Great baragin, where was other teams when he was free? Just goes to show, dont always look for the best players in the world in this league because you will get dissapointed.

Marquinho, my wing/fwd is a great goal scorer as he has proved last season. But not getting alot of games, but he will be there when i need him.

Finally, Eastwood, top goal scorer in the whole league with 131 goals. And yes, he plays for Yeovil Town. Great buy last season.

Forwards

Rickie Lambert. Famous in the league. Played for Elliots Rochdale and scored 19 goals last season, bourght him and so far so good with a couple of goals in a couple of matches.

Morison & Sacramento are the same. Both bought for risers. Fleetwood only rised a couple but i knew that before i bought him. I bought him off Millwall, Dave's team (Longnose) because he said i could get around 200k for him and i no money more, so once again, Thankyou mate if your reading Dave.

Finally, Milevskiy. My best striker out of the rest with a rating of 89. Top goal scorer for me, top goal scorer for Ukraine, and used to be the best goalscorer in the world cup before Ukraine got knocked out.

Well thier you have it. I didnt mention about 7 of my players because they are either rises, backups for my backups, or are just 'Too' bad.

The game in the cup is coming close and i deicided to look at the facts.

Well, first, my Yeovil. I have only ever reached the second round in the cup, and never progressed any further in the cup.

The highest Charlton have achieved in the cup is the fourth round, losing respectively to Manchester United & Blackburn.

Both teams are going to want to progress further this year, but it looks as though Charlton may win this one ;)

Well, sitting here, looking at my team, i thought 'you know what, i may have some prospects' so lets look at the ones i think may be a youth player with a talent.

First off, James O'Shea. Plays for my beloved Birmingham City and has been on the bench quite alot and also coming on against Manu at the start of the season. Im sure he will get more appearances for an improving Blues side, could get another rise on his belt.

Then we have Troy Archibald-Henville. I didnt realise he was any good untill some teams started bidding for him. I couldnt belive it. So i searched him up and i found out he plays for Tottenham and was thier captain for there reserves team! Defo keeping him.

Just watching Sky Sports News and they said Exeter will be without Joe Anyinsah for a few games because of a groin injury. Then, i thought, hold on a sec. Dont i have him. I have overlooked him from the time i bought him as i saw a report that his not bad. I searched him up and saw he has scored 4 in his last 4 from the wing. Another riser maybe? His playing against Charlton anyways.

I have more youngsters, but none of them special i dont think. I may search them up now, never know who i could have lurking around.

Well, The cup result is in and i now have the score. I WON 2-1!

Yes people, My Yeovil Town, who had 8-9 players who are not used to first team football, sercuerd a place in the 3rd round of the cup. A brilliant result for me. The goals came from Anyinsah & Cohen, the two who are in goal scoring form.

Im really happy. Its a great achievment. Winning a classy Charlton side. Charlton played some of thier best players, including Eduardo and Pastore. A.Traore scored for them, not enough though im afraid :D.

I will also point out that Rochdale won against Manchester United. Just thought id point that out before i click the 'Submit Reply' button ;).

Well tonight im playing a Bristol City side that is not to be looked over. They have players such as Milan Jovanovic on thier side, and with a new manager (forumer in the name of Prikee) looking to impress us, then it may be an hard game. Luckilly they have thier second best player Mbark BOUSSOUFA out injured with a damaged knee cap, so it will make my job easier.

My team is completly different to the team i fielded against Charlton. My first team players are all back and im hoping Mr Lambert will score again so people dont start asking questions on why i bought him.

Well, ill update this after the game, hopefully the results come in before quarter to 12 tonight ;).

Well, result came in and i won 2-1, So Happy!!!

Goals came from Oddo & Bouma, i know, my two defenders that i was going to save for my next game to get them 100% fit, good job i didnt. Im 3rd in the league, joint top on 20 points (although i should be 2nd because im on the same goal difference then Rotherham.

Playing Nottingham Forest next, going to be a tough game against Romano's team (youv heard of him right?).

Guess what guys, im happy again! Yes, i won again, this time against Nottingham Forest 1-0, And you never guessed who scored, Rickie Lambert! Yes, top scorer for Rochdale, now he is doing the same for me. Im 2nd in the league now and joint top on GD. Im also playing a Hartlepool team next game, who are not the best in the league. But before that, i have to endure another team from a stronger division in shield, this time Oxford Utd. Won them last season in a friendly at the end of the season and beat them 2-1. So i could be going through to the next round, playing weaker side though due to lack of players fit.

Well, tonight is the game against Oxford in the shield, expecting a loss but also not a bad chance of winning the game due to Oxfords poor form in the league. If i win this i will be on a 6 game winning streak. I really want to win though. The reason i want to get far is i would love to get money from these competitions due to me wanting to buy some players such as a centre back and defensive midfielder.

I have had a bid accepted for Ahmed Assem. He is in for a +4/5 i hope, which would mean i could sell him for £4.0m, maybe more. That money will be used to by a centre back. I will post you the results later . . .

Well, im back and a lot of things has happend'd to my Yeovil since the last time i posted. When i posted i lost to Oxford 2-1 and that is when i thought my form has dipped and i thought that i would be on a losing streak. But boy was i wrong, ive played 3 games since that defeat in the shield, and guess what, ive won all three. My first being at Hartlepool on my home turf and i won them 2-0, Fahey and Cohen with the goals. Then i won 5-2 away! It was against Peterborough and i was very proud of my display. Fahey got two, Dennehy got one, and my two forwards Lambert and Milveskiy also got a goal each. Then, my last game was against Rotherham which i won 2-1 in the cup. Im so happy as i want to win the cup. I know i might sound silly because im a division 4 team and people think i want even get far but i belive i can. I beat Charlton to get this far in the cup, so why cant i beat other top teams also? My record in the cup is not good, but i have got rid of dead wood, bourght in some quality players, and now im ready to take on the mighty Blackburn (REDDEVILS team) and im ready to show the other 79 players in this league on thing, dont over look the mighty Town.

I won, again! Last night was a great result, rested alot of my players and still came out 3-1 winners over Rotherham. Goals came from Lee Martin (2) & Marquinho (1). It was a great result and keeps me top of the table. I bought Martin at the start of this current season, and what a buy it was really. I took a gamble at the time because Martin was more pricey then i thought, but it paid of because so far his scored 5, assited 3 (and thats just from midfield). So yeah, good buy and his one of the ones who im glad ive bought. Ive also bought in every player in my first team apart from Cohen and Jones (who were Yeovil players from the start, Jones is a backup keeper and Cohen is a starter who is playing quite good). Playing Brentford next, so if i win, i stay top.

Playing Brentford tonight in which is going to be a tough game but onw in which i am confident of clinching all 3 points in. The last time i played them was season 6 when i won 5-0 (i was away!). In that season i did the double over them

:). That was the season i got promoted to Division 3 and i left Brentford down thier. Also another thing i may say is they have never beaten me in the whole league history of 106. That makes me strong favourites to win and put me another inch closer to division 3 :).

Well, i havnt posted on here for a while due to exams. My last post was when i was bragging about me being firm favourites over Brentford. Oh, forgot to mention, i lost 2-0 by the way

:o. Simunic and Martin got injured, nothing too serious but im guessing with 9 men getting all 3 points would be hard. After that game i came straight back with a decent win over Rushden, beaten them 1-0. Keith Fahey with the goal. Keith Fahey was one of my signings before the season started and everyone thought 'whats the point in signing him, his only rated 83'. Well was they wrong, His played 17, scored 8, assited 5 and got a man of the match, all from midfield. His also got a rating change of plus 2 which makes him an 85 player, which is a great thing to have in Division 4. My next game was against Grimsby. It was the game which saw my on loan DM return from a 3 week spell out the game because of his ankle. He came back brilliantly and got the man of the match award on his return with a 1-0 win. He didnt score though, it was Marquinho. Marquinho is a player that i actually didnt buy, and to be honest his not that good. His goal scoring record is poor, with him never scoring over 10 in a season. But he pops up occasionally to give me a win, and thats why i use him as a super sub. My next game would be against former champions of division 1 Blackburn in the cup. I was so up for this game, playing all my good players to try and get into the quarters. Sadly, i lost, but it was only a 3-2 loss, a loss im proud of. Milevskiy scored 2 but it wasnt enough. Sad that, i really wanted to make my Yeovil a bit bigger so other teams could say 'ive got a tough game against Yeovil' but sadly i have to wait untill next season. Now we come to present time, my last game against Swindon. I really wanted to win this because im afraid if i lose two on a trott, i may not come back into form, but i won 3-0, so my worries were over. If i asked you who scored im sure you will guess it right in about 2 guesses, it was Keith Fahey with 2 and Acevedo with 1. Acevedo is doing great at the moment, got a rating change up to 87 which im happy about, and in his first two appearances after coming back from injury he has got a man of the match and a goal. But the man who im most happy about is Keith Fahey who i feel so far is the buy of the season for Division 4. His goal scoring record and assits speak for themselves, and another two goals from him makes him another player who i can call 'the legend of Yeovil Town'. Luchetti actually got man of the match, again. He has now got 7 MotM awards, the most in Division 4. Weird that as im top of the table and ive scored the second most in the league.

So to finish, Top of table, Blackpool tonight, wish me luck!

Its been 9 games since i last updated this blog, and truth be told, i have been doing shamefully bad. I left you with the game against Blackpool. I lost 3-1. Milevskiy scored my only goal. But to be honest, it wasnt the loss that bothered me, it was the fact that we came off first place that hurt. Then it was Boston at home. I drew 2-2 with that, so i got a point which is better than nount i guess. Milevskiy and Fahey with the goals. That was a good game and with Boston playing well, i was happy with the point. My next game was against . A side i needed win, and thats what i did. I won 5-1. Lambert got two (as he does), Bouma, Cohen and Anyinsah got the others. Then it was top v second as i played Southend. I dont want to get into details but i lost 3-0. That loss hurt the most out of my entire time in 106. Oddo scored an own goal aswell. Then i got a 1-1 draw with Chesterfield. Cohen got the goal to save me a point and keep me near automatic promotion places. After that was two losses on the bounce, one against Wycombe and one against bottom of the table Bournmouth, oh dear. But then i bounced right back with a win over Northampton. A team in which i won 3-0. I was always worried about playing these because they won me when i was on form. Then two seal it off, a 3-3 draw with Walsall. Milvesky scored one. But just to make out, my star Lambert got injured. That game he got injured. He damaged his ligaments in his knee and wont be back untill next season. He was a player i knew if i played he could easilly get a goal, sadfully he wont play any part of this season. But his not going nowhere and next season he could come back to goal scoring form. Next is Bristol Rovers in a bid to try and gain back 2nd spot.

Havnt posted on here for a while. Im going to be updating every match next season but for now, i have to tell you what happend this season dont i. Have i gone up? Have i finished top? Or have i ended up in a bad position. Well, the game i left you with was Bristol Rovers. When i played them at my ground, i was always the favourite to win, but guess what, my bad run conitinued. I lost 2-1 to them. Marquinho scored for me, but it wasnt to be as they got a 90th minute winner. I now had only won 2 out of my last ten games, and it got worse. I then lost to another Bristol, this one being Bristol City, and yes, you guessed it, i lost . . 3-1. What made it worse was the fact that i had 11 shots on target, and the only person to score from them 11 shots was Simunic, my defender. I really needed a win now to get things back on track, but it still didnt come as i lost a crucial 2 points against Notts Forest when i drew with them 1-1. Now, i knew i had to end this bad run with a win. Not just a win, a win which said "Im Back". The game in which i really needed to end this run was against Hartlepool. A team in which wasnt anywhere near the play-offs. But, i think you know whats coming next, yes lads and laddets, i lost! But i didnt just lose, i lost 4-0! How can i lose 4-0! I played players in which won games against division 2 teams, but i lost against Hartlepool. I hated it when i saw the number 4 above the name 'Hartlepool', and quite frankly, i was now that mad, i hated the number 4 all together. But, there is now a funny story about this number 4 in which i hated so bad. You want me to tell it you, well ok, if you incist. Well basically, you know how much i hated the number 4 right, and belive me, at this time, i hated that number so bad! But, i hated that 4 so bad, that the next match against Peterbrough must of been a sign, turn point or something. Why you ask? Well lets put it this way, I won 4-0 against Peterborugh. If you dont belive me have a look (if your in the league) or ask someone, because i won Peterbourugh by that margin. Marquinho, Eastwood, Cohen and Faccioli scored the goals. My next game came a bit quicker now i was confident. I thought i would do the same thing against Rotherham, but in fact i didnt, i lost 3-0. Imagine it was 4-0? If it was 4-0 i would of felt cursed, because that 4 was playing with my head. At the time i was pretty disapointed with that result against 3-0, but looking in hindsight at the results i got afterwards, im pretty pleased. I won Brentford 2-0, goalscorers were Anyinsah and Simunic. Then won Rushden and Diamonds 1-0 with Eastwood the player scored. I then drew with Grimbsy 2-2, goalscorers Milevskiy and Martin. That game i would of won if Oddo didnt score an own goal. I then won Swindon Town 2-1, Acevedo and Fahey the scorers. The final game of the season was against Blackpool in which i drew 1-1, Oddo redeming himself from the last game with a goal. Do you notice something, i didnt have to say the word 'lose' for this last piece of writing. Now, for the part you had been waiting for. Did i get into 1st or 2nd place with the great run i had at the end, did i get into playoffs or did i snooze and lose? Well the good news is that i reached the playoffs for finishing 5th. Bad news . . . you have to keep reading to see if im in Division 3 or not. Well, the semi-final was against Notts Forest. People were saying id lose, but . . . I WON. Yes i did! I won 3-0! Risso, Marquinho and Kanu. So, the playoff final, because this is the most important game of my Yeovil Town carear, im going to do something i rarely do, start a new paragraph.

Ok, so were was i, oh yes, the Playoff final. It was against Bristol City. No one thought i had it in me to win, except me. Everyone thought i was out and it wasnt my time to go up. Instead of telling you what happend, ill go through it goal by goal. The first goal came to me. Yes, Milevskiy scored what could make him a Yeovil Town Legend. But sadly, 2 minutes later they equallised when Dost scored. 1 minute later (i know, 1 minute!!) they got another goal to put them 2-1 ahead with Lopo with the goal. Then, second half came, and it was me who got the goal, 2-2 the score! Kanu got the goal! Now with time ticking away, it only took one mistake, one piece of magic or one fluke to get one team into Division 3. Was it me or was it Bristol who got the winning goal on the 61st minute? It was . . . It WAS ME. I won 3-1, I have got promoted via the playoffs. It is now my time to show what im made of.

Thankyou for following me this season, or thankyou for reading this one post, or thankyou if you read this blog think what a waste of time it is. But this blog is worth something. I do this blog so you can see what its like for me to manage in the best gameworld out there, and also i make it for me so i can read it in years to come :D

Thankyou 106ers for the great 10th season, im back where i belong, i hope to see you lot (or at least one person) to be reading this next season to show how exciting this game is. Ill tell you about my transfers tommorow as im naked (thats meant naked, the way you pronounce it when your tired, not naked, the way the pronounce it when you have no clothes ;))

So once again, Thankyou and Goodnight.

I got relegated from Division 3, but now its time for Yeovil to stir up some wins and get out of the bottom division.

Im making a few changes to this blog, one of them being writing in red. Its a new era, although im nearly on my 150th game, its a new for the club, as ive now got a bulked up squad and guess what . . . Ive finally got backups.

Anyway, expect daily posts as im happy with my team now, no more inactivity, its time to shine.

Its back in Division 4. Some would say thats good. I would say thats good. If i survived Division 3 last season, i would of been dealing with another relagation battle, my team would of been unfit and i would of got annoyed. But now its Division 4, and i know i can win the title, ive just got to push for it. This club has only ever won 2 trophies. One was me getting the playoff final. But by the end of the season, i will get Yeovil Town another trophy, one way or another.

Its only the second game in this season, so im glad im back writing this now before its too late. So, i bet your wondering 'Did you win the first game' well im going to tell you now!

It was against Bournemouth. They have a decent side. Kirkland in goal, young James McCarthy and many more. I just put my tactics in place and deicided that this season i will adopt the 4-4-2 formation. No funny business, just simple but effective.

By the way, i think its time to say before this game i signed a player called Kharja, Beerens and Acevedo.

Any way, i won the game . . . . 4-1!!! Yes, my first game and my first victory. Beerens and Kharja scored and so did Milevskiy and Marquinho (Subbed on). Aluko scored for them on the last minute.

My next game is against Colchester, a much harder team. But now ive broughth MORE players and its time to shine.

Before i go, my BEST xi now is:

Lucchetti GK - 87

Grava - RB - 87 Davies - CB - 88 Mokoena - CB - 85 Bouma - LB - 87

Kharja - 87 - RM Fahey - CM - 85 Acevdo - CM - 87 Beerens - LM - 87

Milevskiy - FWD - 90 J.Sand - FWD - 88

(Colour coded to space them out)

Well, wish me luck against Colchester, hopefully i can stay top of the league.