have a B team

Re: have a B team

i dont think that having a B team would be very practical due to some people having smaller squads. I think the idea of players being unhappy is so people dont hog the talent so i highly doubt it will happen.

yea u are right too but u see i got most of my squads from long time ago when they gave u lots of money and so i bought many players but now i have players never geting to play soo thats why i was thinking why not a B team maybe they could do it and u can put some of ur A team players but not lose condition u know what i mean cause i get players unhappy now and i dont like that

Re: have a B team

yea u are right too but u see i got most of my squads from long time ago when they gave u lots of money and so i bought many players but now i have players never geting to play soo thats why i was thinking why not a B team maybe they could do it and u can put some of ur A team players but not lose condition u know what i mean cause i get players unhappy now and i dont like that

i know ive been playing for almost 3 years and am in a similar situation to you, although it will benefit me it wont help everyone and goes against what SM are doing so it isnt practical.

still not a bad idea by any means :)