Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

Gold Championship 95

Re: Gold Championship 95

Ajax Get Their Man

Today Ajax have announced 'United Till I Die' as manager, in his first press conference he said that all the team can leave for part exchange either he gets 2 players for one of his or he will give 2 of his for 1, the only players who are unavalible for transfer are Saurez and Van Der Wiel, everyone else can leave.

Guest MR. HAMMER

joined with wigan going to aim hiy and go for a top 5 finish even if my cherman whants me to avoyed relagation hope to sign some players when open kercaland cash go for 20m

180px-Stade_Rennais_FC.svg.png

ANTONETTI WALKS OUT OF RENNES

A shock decision by Frederic Antonetti to leave french side Rennes ahs left the club in a state of shock, but the bigger shock is that chairman Frederic de Saint-sernin offering scotsman Gadga the job..

Gadga gave a brief statment to the press.

I'm in abit of a shock to tell the truth to be offered the chance to manage a club like Rennes doesn't come along easy, to be honest i was hoping for a managers job in the EPL and had my eyes on Stoke City (my daughter asked me if i can get stoke) but when i was offerd the Rennes job, i couldn't really turn it down, my aim is to challenge for the title and turn the club into a top 3 side. I'll av a look at the current squad as soon as i can..

Guest MR. HAMMER

johnson11_101082t.jpg

1st deal for Wigan in the new season!!

Today Middlesbough and Wigan came to a deal for England Under 23 star Adam Johnson it is beleved the ace will be joining with two players leaving and the manager has told press he is hoping the star will be a big help in ower push for a top 10 finish this season.

manuel-almunia.jpg

Celtic confirm interest in Spanish keeper Maunuel Almunia

32-year-old Goalkeeper Manuel Almunia could be set for a shock move to Scottish giants Celtic. Almunia, who is currently at English club Arsenal, has expressed his interest in joining Celtic after new manager Ryan put in a shock interest in the player. Celtic could be ready to put in an offer for the stopper.

' I am so very happy that Celtic have shown an interest in me, i do want to leave Arsenal, as they are not giving me enough game time and I would like to play first team football every week. I still have alot of respect for the Arsenal team, it's just that i would like a change'. Almunia stated.

Guest MR. HAMMER

logoSkySportsNews.gif

Tranfer News Form Wigan:

ls5p4804-297x250.jpg

The Shot Stoper Is Looking Forword To Moving:

Today Wigan and Kaizer Chiefs have came to a deal for 22 year old Goal Keeper Itumeleng Khune the 22 year old will be joining with Mike Pollitt + Antonio Amaya leaving and the manaer has told press the South African is a big signing for us he is his International number 1 and we hope he can help us when needed between the sticks and also do good in the World Cup this season to get more Experiance.

_44726888_frie_getty.jpg

Swiss Legund Joining England

Today Wigan and FC Basel have came to a deal for 30 year old Forword Alexander Frei it is beleved thay beat Rangers and more teams for the Forword and at a cost £7.2M + Jason cotland + Jason Koumas the manager has told press it is a risk we have to take we need a goal scorer and he could be the one to help us up front I have he can help wit goals this season.

_44318766_barnes_getty.jpg

The X Ram Is Coming To Top Flight Fotty

Today Free Agent Giles Barnes is having a medical at Wigan the Winger was releaced from Darby in December and the new Wigan manager was qwick to snap him up it is beleved Hull City was also tracking the 21 year old and the manager has told press he could be a big hit in years to come here he is only 21 and we hope he can be the next best thing.

498128-3965449-317-238.jpg

We Have The Robino Of The Premiaship

Today Free Agent Araujo Ilan is having a medical at Wigan the 29 year old is beleved to have had a offer from a Championship team but is joining Wigan on a 12 Month deal the manager has told press we hope he can do well here and be the next star of England.

Matthew_Etherington_722883a.jpg

we needed his pace to help on the wings

Today Stoke Winger Matthew Etherington has joined Wigan on a 5 year deal geting payed 25K a week the 28 year old joined for 1M+ Mohamed Diame the manager told press he is hoping his pace can shock the Premia League this season and can help ower forwords when needed he has a good snap shot and has been around the block we hope he can be the key to teams defence and help us this season.

obafemi-martins-5316511-mbqf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Obefemi Martins completes move to Celtic

Former Newcastle striker Obefemi Martins has completed his £13m move to Scottish giants Celtic. The 25-year-old completed his move from German champions VFL Wolfsburg after a short 6-month-deal in Germany. The deal could end up with striker Scott McDonald leaving Scotland for Germany.

' Celtic are a great club and I am very happy to be joining their ranks, i find it great that Ryan is continuing Mowbray's work by changing the squad around with new players. I hope to win over the fans here and I also want to help Celtic win over the title this season'. Martins stated.

Gökhan INLER join valencia

Gökhan Inler has join valencia, believe to be a swap deal using 1.5M & H.Maduro & R.Vicente to get inler.

inler told skysport that valencia is the club that i want to join since i was a kid, i am very happy that this wish has come true.

428_1196297866.gif

821d5aee-f967-4ca2-b33a-8d9f02178d3f.jpg

Motherwell Sign Marc Wilson From Portsmouth

Today it was announced that Irish Right Back Marc Wilson, has joined up with Scottish Outfit Motherwell, after a fee of £5million was agreed by both parties, the deal comes after Portsmouth are still looking to re-pay the £60million pounds owrth of debt in the club and external of the club, the £5million will help Portsmouth alot and the signing of Marc Wilson will help out Motherwell as they look to try and challange Celtic and Rangers for the SPL Crown, this season.

Today it was announced that Irish Right Back Marc Wilson' date=' has joined up with Scottish Outfit Motherwell, after a fee of £5million was agreed by both parties, the deal comes after Portsmouth are still looking to re-pay the £60million pounds owrth of debt in the club and external of the club, the £5million will help Portsmouth alot and the signing of [b']Marc Wilson[/b] will help out Motherwell as they look to try and challange Celtic and Rangers for the SPL Crown, this season.

Pffffft, :P

I must say youve signed some decent players you must be peeved you dont have Keano lol but anyways ill be a challange you wait :)

naaah' date=' Keano's BS anyway and he'll flop for sure. :) Want any loans? Can't give much, but it will be alot for Motherwell. ;)[/font']

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png

Coventry bring in some great players for the start of the season.

25_1217871592.jpg

Patricio Rodriguez

rodriguez_patricio.jpg

The young talented Argentine has joined the sky blues on a 5 year deal for a bargain price of just under a mil.

Felix Kroos

u17_kroos_468x345.jpg

The younger brother of German starlet Toni has also joined to add more depth to the city strike force.

Samuel Inkoom

Samuel+Inkoom.JPG

After impressing at the recent African Nations Cup the young Ghanaian was snapped up by the Coventry manager.

At today's press conference the manager had this to say:

"We have signed some great youth prospects that fit in with our long term plans. The main objectives are to build a squad for the future that can mount a serious promotion bid and we feel that the players we have signed are ideal."

palmeiras.gif

Palmeiras Transfer News .

Some Young Players Have Sign For Palmeiras .

1906487.jpg

The 18 Years Old Golasa Have sign 5 Years Contrat . After That He Has Sign Another Contrat To Go Out On Loan On Swindon .

200px-Antouman-Jallow.jpg

Another Young Player Have Sign For Palmeiras .He Is Jallow .He Has Go On Loan To Carlisle .

0110MatiasEzequielSchelotto.jpg

This Player Is Palmeiras Player From Yesterday .He Has Go Out On Loan On Sporting Gijon .

Some Other Players Has Sign For Palmeiras And Go Out On Loan .

Joselu >>> Brentford

Ceesay Has Sign 5Years Old Contrat .

Porrit .

All Players Of Palmeiras Still For Sale .