When Sir Alex Leaves who will be Manager ?

Ashh

Re: When Sir Alex Leaves who will be Manager ?

Are you his agent?:D

It is obv to most people.

Mourinho wants to come back to England to manage a team that win trophies year in and out and wants success. Mourinho likes challenges, and he might want to manage United longer then Fergie.

Man Utd would like a manager who can fill Fergie boots and can handle pressure, who can win trophies in England and worldwide, a manage who is a tactical and mind game genius.

Mourinho and Fergie are very similar in ways as well and they are the best of friends

Mourinho wants to come back to England to manage a team that win trophies year in and out and wants success. Mourinho likes challenges' date=' and he might want to manage United longer then Fergie.

Man Utd would like a manager who can fill Fergie boots and can handle pressure, who can win trophies in England and worldwide, a manage who is a tactical and mind game genius.

Mourinho and Fergie are very similar in ways as well and they are the best of friends[/quote']

Its a possibility as much as any other manager , share you opinion dont try and force it on people.

Mourinho wants to come back to England to manage a team that win trophies year in and out and wants success. Mourinho likes challenges' date=' and he might want to manage United longer then Fergie[/b'].

Mourinho and Fergie are very similar in ways as well and they are the best of friends

That will certainly be a challenge, to do that he'll have to be going well into his 70's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This thread is very old, but I felt I have to make a comment about this.:D In my opinion, current Molde FK manager Soljskaer would be perfect, he does wonders at the moment for Molde, and he'll be able to manage Man Utd after his 2-year or 3-year spell after Molde.

im not too sure who will take on the mantle at man u after fergie goes

i mean theirs a whole host of ex-players who are doing wonderfully at the moment

at all there respective clubs

aswell as the usual bunch of top european managers knocking around, plus theres always the chance a completely new mnager no one has currently heard of could just show up out of the blue and have a stormin few season's and get the offer, much the same with the current chelsea boss.

but i do think it very much depends if they can get man u out of the clutches of the glazer's

if there still there when fergie finally decides to hang up his boot's

then i seriously fear for united

but saying that going from the current batch of managers out there

i would like to see dave moyes given a crack, he works miracles at everton operating on a shoe string

bringing players in from clubs like millwall(no disrespect its just your not currently a top world power club)

and helping mould them into top premiership players

another name that springs to mind would be jagileka aswell but can't remember which sheffield club he came from (think united)

Id love to see Redknapp, if he can bring players like Van Der Vaart to Spurs, he also is one of the first managers in for great players for instance he tried to sign Mata a couple of weeks before Arsenal and Chelsea were interested but didnt have the wages to offer, imagine if he did have the funds !!!

Tbh i personally cant stand him' date=' He is so unprofessional.[/quote']

agreed, im not a manu follower but have massive respect for how fergie has moulded that club and personally to give someone like mourinho the job i think it would just be spitting in his face

i mean did you see what the coward did in the super cup?

creeping up behind that guy who was already pulling two players apart

and he rakes at his eye, then runs off and hides behind two of his own back room staff

personally if that was me i'd of ripped his head off, can't stand people like that, like a cheeky kid who hides behind his mom

Excellent proof u av there, I mean mourinho clearly says "I'm gonna join man united for sure I have no doubts about that" please he could easily be the next city/Chelsea manager..

Chelsea have got their manager, and I dont think he will go back there when the russian owner still there as they never got on... like the Shevchenko or Kezman deals which Mourinho never wantedMourinho

I dont think Mourinho wants City otherwise why didnt he go their before Mancini took the job, Mourinho would want a big club and straight away success

With Man Utd, He would love to fill Fergie's boots and whoever it is will need to cope with the pressure and Mourinho could

Mourinho and Fergie are friends, they are both similar in many ways