Sign in to follow this  
Ashh

When Sir Alex Leaves who will be Manager ?

Re: When Sir Alex Leaves who will be Manager ?

Confident that the next manager will be a ex Man United player, sadly Sir Bobby Charlton is a bit too old, in my opinion. He would have made a great Man United manager.

If it is a ex player, I'd suspect a legend, someone who has played a lot of games for United in the 80s era, Steve Bruce? Roy Keane? Probably someone who has managerial experience.

If it is a ex player' date=' I'd suspect a legend, someone who has played a lot of games for United in the 80s era, Steve Bruce? Roy Keane?[/quote']

:D

would carry those two there

I been watching the start of Chelsea vs Inter, I thought of something weird

Mourinho and fergie are quite a like

They both Respect their clubs

They both play mind games

They both complain about the refs

They both don't like the papers/interviews

They both defend their club if something negative said

They both dont care if they not liked

You seem to offer a lot of your (often deluded) opinions as fact TalentSearcher.

There is no evidence that Mourinho will be the next in charge at Old Trafford. He has far more resources at Inter and if they get past Chelsea tonight, it could show he is making them a real European force which they haven't been for 50 years. I think it's likely to be an ex-United player personally.

You seem to think Rooney is God's gift to the planet when this is the first season he has actually been fantastic in every area of his game.

You seem to know that United will get taken over in the Summer despite the Glazers not wanting to sell and taking over a club in United's current position in this economic climate would be an extremely risky business decision. It'd take a long time to get a profit on your investment.

You keep talking of Summer transfer targets yet you have no money. The debt may be decreasing but you still haven't got a bean.

I don't mean this post offensively at all but it might be an idea to take your head out of the clouds :o

You seem to offer a lot of your (often deluded) opinions as fact TalentSearcher.

There is no evidence that Mourinho will be the next in charge at Old Trafford. He has far more resources at Inter and if they get past Chelsea tonight' date=' it could show he is making them a real European force which they haven't been for 50 years. I think it's likely to be an ex-United player personally.

[b']You seem to think Rooney is God's gift to the planet when this is the first season he has actually been fantastic in every area of his game[/b].

You seem to know that United will get taken over in the Summer despite the Glazers not wanting to sell and taking over a club in United's current position in this economic climate would be an extremely risky business decision. It'd take a long time to get a profit on your investment.

You keep talking of Summer transfer targets yet you have no money. The debt may be decreasing but you still haven't got a bean.

I don't mean this post offensively at all but it might be an idea to take your head out of the clouds :o

Bolded area 1 - Rooney has been fantastic for the last 4 years but now he can show it to the world as ronaldo is not there and he can play upfront instead of out on the wings. He has also worked hard on heading and tried not to go back as much even though he still does on some occasions. In my opinion he is becoming the complete striker. You wont have a bad word to say about him in the summer when he leads england on a succsesful campaign.

Bolded area 2 - We have 80 million from the ronaldo transfer ;)

Bolded area 1 - Rooney has been fantastic for the last 4 years but now he can show it to the world as ronaldo is not there and he can play upfront instead of out on the wings. He has also worked hard on heading and tried not to go back as much even though he still does on some occasions. In my opinion he is becoming the complete striker. You wont have a bad word to say about him in the summer when he leads england on a succsesful campaign.

Bolded area 2 - We have 80 million from the ronaldo transfer ;)

I think we should agree to disagree (kind of) about Rooney. At the moment he deserves his 96 but nothing more. I do also hope he gets us the World Cup because sadly he's the only star we have since Gerrard went rubbish.

I'm going to disagree with your second point though. If you look at your figures for last season you were about £30m in profit including the Ronaldo transfer money. You won't have anywhere near £80m to invest in players and I guess a large amount of the profit will go to servicing the debt.

i have my head out the clouds, im not a Liverpool fans that think they can win the premiership each season.

secondly, I have listed lots of great reason that Mourinho could become manager, even comparing Mourinho in my eyes are a like a little.

Rooney situation, He been excellent, scored 65 goals with Ronaldo there and 25 without him and 32 in all. Everyone said from that season when Ronaldo got 42 goals that it was amazing and no one would get near it, well Rooney near and this is the 1st season without Ronaldo.

Man Utd in debt, Fact. Many investors want United, Fact. Glaziers must know there are protests and must have a price to sell, just need to hit that target, and I can see this summer a some point and Glaziers would give up. Stop talking about economic climate, Billionaires are billionaires for a reason.

Man Utd in debt' date=' Fact. Many investors want United, Fact. Glaziers must know there are protests and must have a price to sell, just need to hit that target[/quote']

firstly the protests and your green and gold fashion accessory (sorry, scarves) mean nothing at all when the ground fills out and most people with the scarves tend to wear official gear too - the fans are to them like a client is to a hooker - they dont care what you think of them as long as you continue to give them money.

and I can see this summer a some point and Glaziers would give up. Stop talking about economic climate' date=' Billionaires are billionaires for a reason.[/quote']

they arent selling up anytime soon - they can continue to pillage man united for a good few years thanks to the bond issue and that is what will happen so get used to them because they'd only sell if they got a massive offer, and that isnt coming from the media joke that is the 'red knights' and the whole green and gold thing is another thing massively hyped up by the press that does very little really.

oh, and the ronaldo money is gonna get used to pay off the glazers personal debts on the club, not going to the transfer kitty