good defender to buy after ratings have happened

joh1993

hello forumers:)

i hope evry1s good, so i need some information of any good defender risers in europe (and yes i knw the rating changes have finished until later evaluation), i have 11 mill to spend and also they should be fairly young 25 max.

I want to know who has the most talent and will get it at the club they are playing in, also if they have rised before is there really any chance of them rising in the next rating changes for their respective team i.e. is santon going to be a 92+ whilst playing at inter.

It can be any defender from la liga, seria a, bundesliga, premier league, portugal and brazil/argentina and russia leagues.

THANKS ALOT and any HELP will be well APPRECIATED and REWARDED:)

Re: good defender to buy after ratings have happened

Assuming you don`t have a huge budget I can give you some hot prospects

Over 5 mil

PIQUE

KJAER

MARCANO

CARRICO

HUMMELS

M`BENGUE

GIBBS

RANOCCHIA

OTAMENDI

ALDERWEIRELD

BECK

ALVARO DOMINGUEZ

SUBOTIC

BADSTUBER

HOWEDES

FORLIN

1-5 mil

SCHENNIKOV

DIEGO RENAN

MARIO FERNANDES

TOLOI

DINIZ PAIXAO

KUIPER

under 1 mil

MANOEL

GALEANO

MUNIESA

KHACHERIDI

MACHUCA

SMALLING

KIKO

Assuming you don`t have a huge budget I can give you some hot prospects

Over 5 mil

PIQUE

KJAER

MARCANO

CARRICO

HUMMELS

M`BENGUE

GIBBS

RANOCCHIA

OTAMENDI

ALDERWEIRELD

BECK

ALVARO DOMINGUEZ

SUBOTIC

BADSTUBER

HOWEDES

FORLIN

1-5 mil

SCHENNIKOV

DIEGO RENAN

MARIO FERNANDES

TOLOI

DINIZ PAIXAO

KUIPER

under 1 mil

MANOEL

GALEANO

MUNIESA

KHACHERIDI

MACHUCA

SMALLING

KIKO

i went for machuca smalling muniesa badstuber and i have gibbs already, am also trying to sign rafael but the mangager is reluctant to sell

i went for machuca smalling muniesa badstuber and i have gibbs already' date=' am also trying to sign rafael but the mangager is reluctant to sell[/quote']

Smalling and Muniesa will be slow risers because they are obviously not first choices.

But they are at big clubs (Man Utd and Barcelona) so when they do get some game time, they will rise nicely so don't be impatient with them.

Badstuber is a good signing.

i would get smalling while he is cheap as he is being used once vidic leaves but he has the potential as man utd paid alot for him even tho he hasnt played much for fulham but smalling got man of the match against chelsea.

OTAMENDI, Nicolás = youngstar, looking to rise in next ratings

simon kjaer = rated 89 looking in the 90+ next time round

pique = another good rise next year, great buy

THIAGO SILVA, Emiliano = should have got 91 rated last time round, hopefully will next time round

EVANS, Jonny = was looking at 90 last tie round, didnt happen, but has settled in well playing more and once vidic goes then hes a cert to play alot but smalling rises

hello forumers:)

i hope evry1s good' date=' so i need some information of any good defender risers in europe (and yes i knw the rating changes have finished until later evaluation), i have 11 mill to spend and also they should be fairly young 25 max.

I want to know who has the most talent and will get it at the club they are playing in, also if they have rised before is there really any chance of them rising in the next rating changes for their respective team i.e. is santon going to be a 92+ whilst playing at inter.

It can be any defender from la liga, seria a, bundesliga, premier league, portugal and brazil/argentina and russia leagues.

THANKS ALOT and any HELP will be well APPRECIATED and REWARDED:)[/quote']

Emilano Insua, Davide Santon and Johnny Evans.

i have also chosen to buy on of these' date=' alderwireld, ranocchia, diego renan, otamendi.

i have only enough money to buy 1 from these players and was thinking who will be the all round better buy.

thanks in advance:p[/quote']

They are all great players.If I were you:

1 Otamendi

2 Ranocchia

3 Alderweild

4 Diego Renan

hi,

this is another question to do with my attacking options.

i have enough money to buy either gilardino, pandev and klose i would just like to knw who would be the better buy in terms of keeping their rating and maybe even rising in future.

please help and thanks alot!!! :)