5. UK & Ireland - All of the English/Scottish/Irish teams

6. France

7. Lowlands - Belgium/Netherlands

8. Germany/Austria/Switzerland

9. Iberian Peninsula - Spain/Portugal

10. Italy

11. Mexic/USA & Rest of Americas - Ecuador/Columbia/Peru etc

12. Rest of World - Australia/Africa & Asia - Middle East/Japan/Korea

Each week we look at one of the above leagues and consider any potential rating changes. At this moment in time we are currently on week 10.

If you want any players rating looking into for a certain week please email support prior to that week. Please state which player(s) you want looking into and also state facts/stats to back up your case. Stating I want van Perise to go up to 92 because he scored goal of the season will not get an increase.

How come some of my players have gone down but there is nothing in my club messages to say they have gone down. One player in particular is I.Klasnic of Werder Bremen. He was 91 and now down to 89. I thought we got a message in our club messages when rating changes are done on your players

there have been a few bugs it seems with rating messages, they were disappearing and reappearing when i was online earlier, within the space of minutes.

By the way, Adam copied that from an old thread, we are not on week 10 - we are on week 8.

This is on the FAQ too guys. Look at the Rating Changes part of SM and you can also pretty much gather from that what week we are on, by looking at the nationalities of the players.

By the way' date=' Adam copied that from an old thread, we are not on week 10 - we are on week 8.[/quote']

That explains why none of my spanish teams have been affected then!!

This is on the FAQ too guys. Look at the Rating Changes part of SM and you can also pretty much gather from that what week we are on' date=' by looking at the nationalities of the players.[/quote']

Couldnt the week number be added to the top of the Rating Changes screen??

Another non urgent one but would guess it would be quite simple..

That explains why none of my spanish teams have been affected then!!

Couldnt the week number be added to the top of the Rating Changes screen??

Another non urgent one but would guess it would be quite simple..

i like that idea... you should email SM about it or PM Stegore. Failing that, I could post under Announcements and just amend it every week.

there have been a few bugs it seems with rating messages' date=' they were disappearing and reappearing when i was online earlier, within the space of minutes.

By the way, Adam copied that from an old thread, we are not on week 10 - we are on week 8.

This is on the FAQ too guys. Look at the Rating Changes part of SM and you can also pretty much gather from that what week we are on, by looking at the nationalities of the players.[/quote']

im such a let down !!! How come some players from different regions othe than the week we are on are changed ? is it because people email sm in with details

im such a let down !!! How come some players from different regions othe than the week we are on are changed ? is it because people email sm in with details
sometimes yes... although i have noticed a few random changes too. You dont mean players of different nationalities though do you? Just a reminder the Rating Schedule is based on where players play, not where they are from (eg England reviews the EPL, so Hargreaves playing in Germany wouldnt get reviewed)

sometimes yes... although i have noticed a few random changes too. You dont mean players of different nationalities though do you? Just a reminder the Rating Schedule is based on where players play' date=' not where they are from (eg England reviews the EPL, so Hargreaves playing in Germany wouldnt get reviewed)[/quote']

No i mean from different leagues, i understand the basis of how ratings are done, but diego ribas was changed from 90-92 when it was on holland ? and there have been other incidents

No i mean from different leagues' date=' i understand the basis of how ratings are done, but diego ribas was changed from 90-92 when it was on holland ? and there have been other incidents[/quote']

No he was only changed two nights ago ,Teb said were on week 8 which is Germany/Austria/Switzerland.

I think he plays for Werder Bremen so yes hes been changed in the right week. :)