Help with my Bayern Munich !!

Blitzer

Hi !! :)

I'm with Bayern Munich in a World Championship very competitive and I can not results.

Resulting in 15th place with 14 points less than the 1st.

I've tried every kind of tactic (4-4-2, 3-5-2 and 3-4-1-2) and no results. :(

In 12 games take 3 wins, 5 draws and 4 defeats.

I have the following squad:

bayerng.jpg

To I have spend 102.0M, case find it necessary to buy a player.

• My next game is on Saturday away to Liverpool.
  • And I have Diego injured (only back in early March).

Thanks in advance for all opinions !! ;)

Re: Help with my Bayern Munich !!

try 4-3-3 formation..most of the time you should win matches

Afinfeev

Alves-Lucio-Demechelis-Lahm

Navas-Diego-Schweinstegier

Klose-Toni-Mutu

Playmaker-Diego

Target Man-Klose/Mutu

Tackling Style-Hard

Mentality-attacking

Passing-Mixed

Att style-Mixed

Tempo-Normal

Pressing-All Over

This should help:)

Thank you both for your opinions !! ;)

furyblast, as have the injured Diego who been suggested to his place?

The player most like him is the Pjanic, but if we compare with the rest of team is a bit weak.

Perhaps the best choice is Barry ...

The Song is a player with more defensive characteristics, probably was not very well in the team because I want results quickly.

Which would you suggest??

Greetings

Actually,it all depends on the opponents tactics/formations.Search through his shedule and look at the losses he had.Check to see whether he had been using the same tactics over and over again.Use the tactics by that team which defeated the opponent.I did such research on my opponents before playing a game.For example,3-5-2 is usually working against 4-2-2.If your opponent has been using 4-2-2 for most of his games,use a 3-5-2 formation to stand a higher chance of winning.:)

Actually' date='it all depends on the opponents tactics/formations.Search through his shedule and look at the losses he had.Check to see whether he had been using the same tactics over and over again.Use the tactics by that team which defeated the opponent.I did such research on my opponents before playing a game.For example,3-5-2 is usually working against 4-2-2.If your opponent has been using 4-2-2 for most of his games,use a 3-5-2 formation to stand a higher chance of winning.:)[/quote']

Tomorrow I will play against FC Schalke 04, who in all the games always uses the same tactic: 4-4-2 Diamond.

I've been searching the forum and I learned that the best (or one of the best) tactics to play against the 4-4-2 Diamond is the 3-5-2.

And is how I will play tomorrow: 3-5-2 with short passing, counter attack, tight marking, fast temp and pressing all over.

Let's see what happens !! B)

Actually' date='it all depends on the opponents tactics/formations.Search through his shedule and look at the losses he had.Check to see whether he had been using the same tactics over and over again.Use the tactics by that team which defeated the opponent.[/quote']

Exactly

Tomorrow I will play against FC Schalke 04' date=' who in all the games always uses the same tactic: [b']4-4-2 Diamond[/b].

I've been searching the forum and I learned that the best (or one of the best) tactics to play against the 4-4-2 Diamond is the 3-5-2.

And is how I will play tomorrow: 3-5-2 with short passing, counter attack, tight marking, fast temp and pressing all over.

Let's see what happens !! B)

352 should work wonders against the 442 diamond. Try using hard tackling, attacking, short passing, mixed attack, normal tempo, & own half. Also tick the following boxes: counter attack, playmaker & target man.

If you happen to be losing or drawing at 45, 60 & especially 75 mins change to: fast tempo & all over. The longer you use 'fast' & 'all over' the more it will tax your players & will therefore take them longer to recover so you may want to look at subbing players as well.

With tactics, it may take a few matches before you start getting the consistent results you want. No doubt, there is always the chance of a one off shock result (should have won but you didn't). So give it a chance.

Furthermore, with each new team I have, I always experiment with different formations & playing styles. Some seem to work far better for some teams than others. I usually have 2-3 different ones for each team & are implemented depending on who I'm up against. If I come up against a manager who usually uses the same tactics/formation over & over again I know right then & there that the points are mine (except for shock results lol).

If you're going with 352 I would use:

Alves Lucio Lahm

Barry

Navas Schwienstiger Mutu Marin/Urby

Toni Klose

Make Mutu your playmaker & Toni your targetman. My fwd/am's seem to play well in the position I've placed Mutu.

Also very important to have all players at least 95% fit. Any less, then use someone else who's fit (& make sure it is their primary or secondary position).

truthfully i would stick to basics as people say 442 works best as it does on my team to.

akinfeev

alves lucio demichelis lahm

navas schweinsteiger diego marin

toni mutu

thats the team i would use as i have lucio demichelis lahm to.

use to have luca toni and klose, i got rid as i would advice you to. i got some potential in, buy di maria as back up wing or perroti and pablo hernandez. as they should rise next time round, if they keep on how playing how there playing, also pedro he as big club.

DZEKO, Edin = try buy him, young talented plays in champions league. man utd after him to.

youngstars future - sergio canales , lukaku (dont sell him for anything) smalling, de gea , HAZARD, Eden , ramsey ,

use barry as back to midfielder.

uses klose as back up striker. as i bought hulk

bent should rise next time round but even so you have enough money to get better players i would get rid of him

back up defence buy johny evans and simon kjaer, smalling

hope that helps

4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1

Afinfeev

Alves-Lucio-Demechelis-Lahm

Navas-Berry-Schweinstegier

Klose-Toni-Mutu

Hard tackle, Defensive/Normal(opposition dependent), Direct passing, thru d middle attack, Normal(defensive game not the mentality)/Fast tempo(attacking game), Own Half if normal tempo/All Over if Fast tempo...

Counter-attack, men behind ball, tightmarking

@ Home games -- try to dominate possesion and game..

@ Away games -- try to play defensive game keeping clean sheets

Also buy one or two striker...of 92+ rating(Mutu, Toni not good enough)

then go for proper LB of 90+..primary position LB (even LM/LB works but RB/LB rarly performs at average in SM)

Well the game, last Wednesday against FC Schalke 04 where I used the 3-5-2 I do not really ran any better ... lost 3-2. :(

But today the game against Everton (4-5-1) things went much better.

I used the 4-4-2 with:

Tackling Style: Hard;

Mentality: Defensive;

Passing Style and Attacking Style: Mixed;

Time: Normal;

Pressing: Own Half + Tight Marking and + Target Man and won 3-1. :D

I finally got a win! :eek:

Let's see how it runs the next game.

Now I'm at 15 to 2 points of 14.

Greetings! ;)

Well the game' date=' last Wednesday against FC Schalke 04 where I used the 3-5-2 I do not really ran any better ... lost 3-2. :(

But today the game against Everton (4-5-1) things went much better.

I used the 4-4-2 with:

Tackling Style: Hard;

Mentality: Defensive;

Passing Style and Attacking Style: Mixed;

Time: Normal;

Pressing: Own Half + Tight Marking and + Target Man and [b']won 3-1[/b]. :D

I finally got a win! :eek:

Let's see how it runs the next game.

Now I'm at 15 to 2 points of 14.

Greetings! ;)

Just observe your opponent's previous matches's tactics and you will most likely end up with a draw/win.Like how how I manage to go unbeaten in EC 730 for 13 games with my Barcelona with 1 game to go.Good luck with the rest of the games:)