benzema, a future talent?

joh1993

hi people,

is benzema a good player to buy for the future?

another question i want benzema for my team and the manager is willing to sell for 2 of the 3 players (senna, zanetti, zambrotta, juan, carragher) also i would like to give 1 defender and 1 midfielder not from the same position and 7 mill, is this a good deal and which 2 shall i give, also is benzema likely to go any higher then 93.

any help will be well apreciated and rewarded.

Re: benzema, a future talent?

hi people' date='

is benzema a good player to buy for the future?

another question i want benzema for my team and the manager is willing to sell for 2 of the 3 players (senna, zanetti, zambrotta, juan, carragher) also i would like to give 1 defender and 1 midfielder not from the same position and 7 mill, is this a good deal and which 2 shall i give, also is benzema likely to go any higher then 93.

any help will be well apreciated and rewarded.[/quote']

Senna Zambrotta

hi people' date='

[b']is benzema a good player to buy for the future?[/b]

any help will be well apreciated and rewarded.

For the future?

He's a good buy now....

He a full french international and starting games for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Why wouldn't he be a good player to buy in the future?

Given that most of the Real Madrid team are 93/93+ then there's a reasonable chance as long as he stays fit and performs well, yes.

For the future?

He's a good buy now....

He a full french international and starting games for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Why wouldn't he be a good player to buy in the future?

Given that most of the Real Madrid team are 93/93+ then there's a reasonable chance as long as he stays fit and performs well' date=' yes.[/quote']

Well he isnt setting the world on fire but I would get rid of Senna and Zambrotta and you've gotten yourself a bargain :D

He's got no chance of setting the world on fire if he's not playing ;)

because he hasnt been good enough lol

in your post you say he is starting games for one of the biggest clubs in the world...im pretty sure his situation hasn't changed in 2 hours so think before you post yeah lol

starting 12 games out of 20 isn't too bad really :)

it isnt but i wouldnt call that 93 standard but he is a very good player but i think someone on here described him as a player who doesnt quite have the head on him.

I think it's fair to say he hasn't made the impact everyone was expecting him to make

I watch almost every Madrid match and I can say that Benzema doesn't fit in Madrid very well. There have been only 2 matches over course of this season that I'd say Benzema has actually been good.. Furthermore, he's very selfish, loudmouth and quite arrogant as well, but he doesn't pose the skills or attitude that Cristiano has, so he's not very well liked in Madrid now.

He's a decent player, but he's not a starter for Madrid (same with France), so I'd really suggest trying to get some other forward. IMO, he's very overrated and I really doubt he'll ever reach the top wearing Madrid's shirt.