Rising World Cup Goalkeepers

There are several newly appointed and improving international goalkeepers who have the potential to rise after the World Cup and beyond just going to mention a few, feel free to add to my list:

Hugo Lloris - 91 - Arguably France's most impressive player in qualifying and champions league star, if Frey is 93 I see no reason why Lloris shouldn't be, he is a world class keeper.

Nestor Muslera - 87 - Forced 89 rated Argentine international Carizzo to move elsewhere on loan as he has forced himself as Lazio number 1 where he has won two trophies where he has been very impressive and now Uruguay number 1, a team with the potential to do well at the World Cup. I personally believe Muslera should be an 89 rated keeper and think he will be able to get this and maybe 90 in the future. Nailed on for a further rise to 88.

Diego Benaglio - 89 - Will have played in the Champions League, World Cup and got a domestic title under his belt, a rise to 90 is on the cards.

Guilermo Ochoa - 89 - Has been 90 before and he has achieved everything he can in Mexico and with and impressive World Cup he will be able to reclaim that 90 and if he does move to Europe which rumours suggest he will do in the summer he has the ability to go onto bigger things.

Eduardo - 89 - Braga's number 1 and having an amazing season considering less than three years ago he was out on loan at Beira-Mar, as things stand he could be a Champions League player next season the club he has come through the youth ranks at. He will be playing in Europe most likely next year, for Braga or maybe at a bigger team, and recently established as Portugals number 1. Could warrant a 90 rating next time round.

This is my opinion and I am interested to hear yours and any other keepers you thing may be starring at the World Cup with potential to rise!!

Re: Rising World Cup Goalkeepers

Jan Mucha (87) - Slovakia. Pronounced (Moo-ka according to my wife) >< Recently had a decent rise based on an outstanding WC Qualification campaign in which he was arguably more important that Hamsik. Needs to get a decent move though as his current club, Legia Warsaw, will effectively cap his SM rating at 88 or maybe 89 I'd imagine.

you mean Patricio' date=' and he never played for the NT, and he is rubbish:D believe me[/quote']

i know he hasnt so far, but come world cup he could be in for a chance.

i have only seen him play once and he looked good, but if your saying he is rubbish oh well ha :P

either way, if he gets NT for world cup which is possibl e( portugal are like england = rubbish keepers ) then he could get a rise

i know he hasnt so far' date=' but come world cup he could be in for a chance.

i have only seen him play once and he looked good, but if your saying he is rubbish oh well ha :P

either way, if he gets NT for world cup which is possibl e( portugal are like england = rubbish keepers ) then he could get a rise[/quote']

this video is from his last game against academica

judge for yourself :D

he wont go to the WC, we have better keepers (Eduardo, Quim, Beto, Moreira)

a week ago Porto vs Sporting, Mariano's goal, he just stays there looking at the ball, it was a great goal but a "good keeper" has to do better

Jan Mucha (87) - Slovakia. Pronounced (Moo-ka according to my wife) >< Recently had a decent rise based on an outstanding WC Qualification campaign in which he was arguably more important that Hamsik. Needs to get a decent move though as his current club' date=' Legia Warsaw, will effectively cap his SM rating at 88 or maybe 89 I'd imagine.[/quote']

taken from wiki

"In January 2010 Mucha signed a pre-contract deal with English club Everton to join in July the same year."

looks like hes going to everton.... if he nails down a first team place he could reach 89/90 by the end of next season

Frankly I would be amazed if Mucha became first choice next season (or the few after that). Howard has been one of our best performers since he joined us, and according to the stats hes the best we have had since Big Nev!

Admittedly I don't kow much about Mucha, but still, Im pretty sure he isnt coming in to take Howard's spot. More like a definite improvement on Nash and Turner.

Jan mucha is one of the best kept secrets in europe on his position

currently with legia who exportet szczesny , boruc and fabianski

mucha already signed with everton and will be a back up gk starting next year

he allows 0.3 goals per game playing for legia !!!!!

In my opinion he should of wait to after the world cup to sign a contract he might be one of the stars on the upcoming wc

de gea is a talented young keeper that will do very well in the future. also hart whos at birmingham is doing awesom, if he got a big move he would become one for the future. but im waiting on sir alex fergi so look for his number one as they should rise for when they play for man utd.