Biggest Upcoming Risers Revisited Revisited, Argentina and Brazil Edition.

Radebe20

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers Revisited Revisited, Argentina and Brazil Edition.

I don't know what your problem is. Both Mark and leofck are completely right' date=' this must be one of the worst threads on the forum, right after all made by that balotelli guy...[/quote']

Nah there was a particularly bad German ratings one I saw a while back, might be a contender.

Thanks for this thread. A couple of questions on CBs.

You have Gil down for 84 and Gum 83, I was hoping Gil & Gum would be looking at 85 given they played a lot of minutes last season and the huge break between ratings changes. Is that a tad optimistic?

The other player Brazilian CB riser I have bought is WELINTON, Souza, who is not yet on your list. Is he looking at something between 83-85?

Thanks for this thread. A couple of questions on CBs.

You have Gil down for 84 and Gum 83' date=' I was hoping Gil & Gum would be looking at 85 given they played a lot of minutes last season and the huge break between ratings changes. Is that a tad optimistic?

The other player Brazilian CB riser I have bought is WELINTON, Souza, who is not yet on your list. Is he looking at something between 83-85?[/quote']

I was being a little harsh on Gum, who will probably also reach 84. The other on I felt I was maybe underrating a little was Diego Renan, who may go to 85 as opposed to the 84 I predicted. I am yet to do three Brazilian teams, so extra players should have found their way onto the list by this evening.

is there a chance of an increase for otamendi.

i saw his stats but can't make out .

Should go to 88.

i just wanted to ask when are the brazilian and argenitnian rates gonna be reviewed?

when are this changes going to begin and exactly what leagues will be involved?

This is the big question.

Personally i think Argentina should kick in around the end of Feb, all depends on the order they do that section in. It should be the free agents next after that they should review Section 1 of the main Schedule with the exception of Brazil.

As for Brazil, and both Tom & Mark might disagree, we are looking at no earlier than May.

This is an awsome thread!!!and if your not going to give positive comments' date='please just dont post at all,as I have seen you constantly criticizing peoples work.

Awsome thread Radebe,keep it up legend!!!!!!!!![/b']

Dude....I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant attempt at sarcasm.... :o

what about these players:

NEYMAR, Silva

JORBISON, Reis

BAMBAM, Simão Pereira

RAFAEL GALHARDO, De Souza

IZCO, Mariano (plays for Catania in Italy)

BURDISSO, Guillermo

AYALA, Josué

OLIVA, Maximiliano

GONZALEZ, Sebastián Emanuel

Facundo PIRIZ (Uruguain, plays for Nacional)

This is the big question.

Personally i think Argentina should kick in around the end of Feb' date=' all depends on the order they do that section in. It should be the free agents next after that they should review Section 1 of the main Schedule with the exception of Brazil.

As for Brazil, and both Tom & Mark might disagree, we are looking at no earlier than May.[/quote']

No, Brazil and Argentina are reviewed together in the New Year ratings. I also think they will be the section reviewed next, but cannot confirm this.

Will answer all the other questions shortly.

Decent thread, cheers - not sure why the haters are circling. Sure the layout and detail wont be winning any awards but I for one appreciate your efforts.

and on that note, anyone shed any light on where Mauro BOSELLI's rating may be going to ?

Cheers again!

No' date=' Brazil and Argentina are reviewed together in the New Year ratings. I also think they will be the section reviewed next, but cannot confirm this.

[/quote']

Really? Didn't know that. If that turns out to be the case then it is very unfair & just plainly wrong. Brazil were last reviewed in September, while the likes of Argentina & Russia/Ukraine were both last looked at in June. There is no good reason as to why Brazil should be treated any differently to other countries.

SM really need to sort out this whole schedule mess! :mad:

I really think they are going to have to go for some sort of two tier system.

Big leagues reviewed twice a year, small leagues only once so as to reduce the review cycle to 6 months. With it currently taking @ 8 months to complete one cycle it is simply impossible for them to give set months for reviews or even keep in synch with the league calendars. In its current form the next two English reviews i believe would fall sometime around July/Aug 2010 & then March/April 2011. Therefore meaning there would only really be just the one review for that season or indeed this one depending how you look at it.

Anyway, my apologies, i'm distracting from the thread :o

Cristian Erbes, a new kid on the block at Boca. Can you tell me anything about him?

Who is he most likely to keep out if he can secure a regular starting spot?

Also, Maidana back in Argentina at Banfield on a 6 month loan with an option to buy at the end of it. That was a big surprise to me that Kharkiv would let him go at this point of the season but maybe there's more to it.

It seems a good deal for Banfield & he certainly looked the best defender in the side by a long chalk in the recent CL win over Morelia. But they we're lucky, Aldrete's harsh sending off totally changed the game.

Just wondered your view on Maidana's move there?

Decent thread' date=' cheers - not sure why the haters are circling. Sure the layout and detail wont be winning any awards but I for one appreciate your efforts.

and on that note, anyone shed any light on where Mauro BOSELLI's rating may be going to ?

Cheers again![/quote']

There are no haters! Phil and Mark were having a joke because they are friends with Tom it's quite clear that this is a very good thread - is that not obvious? I know sarcasm is supposedly the lowest form of wit, but it's also very, very clear to spot.

Oh, and Boselli will hit 89, as I'm sure Tom shall agree.

No' date=' Brazil and Argentina are reviewed together in the New Year ratings. I also think they will be the section reviewed next, but cannot confirm this.

Will answer all the other questions shortly.[/quote']

one question - Silva Neymar of Santos?