Gold Championship 97 - Match and Transfer Reports thread

Ninster

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Gold Championship 97 - Match and Transfer Reports thread

SUNDERLAND_mascot02_ab.png

Today Sunderland FC have named Mattuie Beckett there new manager the 17 year old brings some expireace to the team after wining cups with over teams and he is aiming for a top 8 finish in England this season he has told press Middlesbough and Newcastle was teams everyone was talking about at the start of the year after relagation to the Championship next season thay will be talking about Sunderland in the Uropa Cup one thing for shore Darren Bent is going no were he is a top player and is needed here I hope he can help us with goals this season also I will be looking to sign a few players for cash and Part Extange.

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Liverpool Kick Out Rafa

Liverpool yesterday fired Rafa Benitez and hired Nin Chatha as the man to guide Liverpool to their first premiership title win. And Chatha has got to work straight away with some moves in the market.

Out

1004_1249335580.jpg2751_1262467259.jpg

20242_1260838662.jpg

In

2386_1250189985.jpg3030_1209755861.jpg998_1263541576.jpg4666_1240886731.jpg

Fan Fav Torres has gone to Barcelona with Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Gabriel Milito joining Liverpool, Also Real Madrid have agreed a deal with Liverpool for Steven Gerrard with Xabi Alonso returning and holding Rafael Van der Vaart's hand and bringing him along with him for the ride

Part of that deal Insua will goto Real Madrid for chairman value as part of the deal. Chatha is happy with the 1st and 2nd team and has a shed load of cash to strengthen when managers leave their clubs.

Large-60-inch-banner-pic-2.gif

VALIANTS SACK MICKY ADAMS

Port vale sacked manager Micky Adams by mutual consent after a bust up with chairman Pratt over transfer budget, no-one at port vale was avaailable to give a statement about teh affair.. The only statement port vale gave was stating local born GADGA is to become the new manager, Gadga from Fegg Hayes gave a brief statement

i am honoured to become port vale's manager, in my eyes since the departure of JOHN RUDGE the valiants avn't had a decent manager and now since Micky Adams as left the club its up to me to turn the valiants around, bein in div 5 is going to be a great challenge for me and some hard work but i feel i can do it.

Gadga as took no time in bring new faces to the vale using all 3 loan slots,

1744_1236365915.jpg

BEN ALNWICK young keeper arrives on loan

33023_1222435130.jpg

Liverpools DAMIEN PLESSIS

29652_1220352015.jpg

AEK ATHENS young midfielder ANTONIS RIKKA also on loan

17357_1245839540.jpg

Athletic club ahve agreed a fee for striker INIGO DIAZ DE CERIO the spanish 24yr old rated at 84 will be vale's main striker.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Derby_county_badge.png

Nigel Clough sacked McEvoy in!!!

He said

Im happy to come to a great club with high expectations i joined because of that i had chance with SC Hereveen turned them down for Derby.

Ill be hitting the transfer market for young talen and the odd oldy.I might not buy im so happy with squad.

New captain unveiled::::

Kris Commons..

Im happy that the new manager places his trust in me i will play with my heart for this club and be a role model for all fans

Guest Abdel Zizi

204_front_small.png28_1205820265.gif13_front_small.png

Abdel Zizi new Quakers boss!

After a century of despair, English outfit Darlington F.C. is proudly to announce their undisputeably best news ever:

Abdel Zizi, the legendary Belgian manager, will be installed as new head coach, starting Saturday, 13th of February, 2010. In even better news, it has now become clear that the wealthy manager bought the club from British owner Raj Singh.

Many top teams are in disbelief missing out on arguably one of the best in the world to a team that isn't even worth mentioned as a football team. Zizi however stated that a Div 5 challenge is the best there is, and that he has got what it takes to make this ugly duck into a beautiful swan.

That said, all players were allowed to leave, and the following found there way to Darlington, used by a private £6M budget of Abdel Zizi:

Goalkeepers: Ivan Kardum (75) , Jorge de Olivera (75)

Defenders: David Velazquez (77) , Ahmed Ali (76) , Yaw-Ihle Amankwah (75) , Milton Casco (75) , Roberto Juarez (75) , Dario Rugasevic (75) , Luiz Ronaldo (74) , Aleksandr Khokhlov (74) , Yevhen Opanasenko (74) , Mahmut Boz (70)

Midfielders: Sebastian Grazzini (76) , Jiloan Hamad (76) , Rodolfo Gamarra (76) , Jorge Ocampo (76) , Marcus Astvald (75) , Sime Vrsaljko (75) , Zeljko Kovacevic (75), Kamil Agalarov (74), Ricardo Villarraga (74) , Ahmed Kamel (74), Reiniery Mayorquin (74) , Rodrigues Fransergio (73) , Pablo Aja (73) , John Chibuike (72) , Lucas Moya (72) , Lukas van Eeno (70)

Forwards: Benjamin Moukandjo (76) , Rinar Valeev (75), Ivan Fustar (74), Stefan Johansen (74) , Valeriy Zavarov (73) , Luis Cabezas (72) , Matija Poredski (70), Kresimir Prgomet (70) , Emanuel Lazzarini (70)

More to follow in the next 48 hours...

Port_Vale.jpg

GADGA BRINGS TWO NEW FACES

Vales new manager ahd bought in two more new faces in his bid for promotion with the 3 loan signings gadga as manage to bring in a defender from wigan and a striker whom was a free agent..

Wigans spanish defender ANTONIO AMAYA age 26 rated 82 signed a 3tr contract and will be on 12.150k a week Antonio will also be given the captais armband for the season.

Free agent russian striker SPARTAK GOGNIEV the 29yr old 81 rated will play a big role up front for us stated gadga..The deal of Athletic clubs DIAZ DE CERIO collapsing due he doesn't want to sign for the div5 club

Some of the fans phoned in radio stokes av ur say saying that they can see what manager gadga wants at the struggling burslem club and with rivals stoke enjoying life in the prem the vale seem to go backwards but hope that this will change..

35882_1252570937.jpg

AMAYA now at the burslem club Port vale

s_15380_2007_2.jpg

GOGNIEV will lead the vale attack

SUNDERLAND_mascot02_ab.png

Today Sunderland FC have named Mattuie Beckett there new manager the 17 year old brings some expireace to the team after wining cups with over teams and he is aiming for a top 8 finish in England this season he has told press Middlesbough and Newcastle was teams everyone was talking about at the start of the year after relagation to the Championship next season thay will be talking about Sunderland in the Uropa Cup one thing for shore Darren Bent is going no were he is a top player and is needed here I hope he can help us with goals this season also I will be looking to sign a few players for cash and Part Extange.

yh well the sunderland manager is called gareth southgate so i think your lying.

Guest MR. HAMMER

t072dh04.jpg

new number 1 for the season ahead

Sunderland have managed to sign Legund Carlos Bossio the 36 year old joined the English team for 5M and his new manager has told press he hope he can do well for the season ahead and will see what he has signed in the 1st game of the season against Aston Villa.

gattusoDM_468x328.jpg

this legund will be a big hit in the english league for the season ahead

Also to join Sundeland is AC Milan legund Gennaro Gattuso the Italy god joined for a strate swap for L.Cana & F.Campbell and the manager told press the 32 year old is linked with Florontina but we will be looking to keep him for 2 seasons.

JanKoller_468x314.jpg

the big man is going to be a big hit in england after his medical

Today big nam Jan Koller is having a medical at Sunderland the ace was linked with 2 english clubs but now is joining Sunderland it is beleved he is geting payed 7M to join and the ace will be joining on a 1 year deal and the 36 year old could play out his football days here for the remander of his carear.

frei.jpg

injerd but will make a impact

Today 30 year old forword Alexander Frei is having a medical at Sunderland he may not be playing for a wile but when he dose he is going to be a big impact in england and he was linked with 2 biger teams one in Portigal and 1 in Spain.

PrinceBoatengAP_468x309.jpg

only 22 and will be a big impact for his new team

Today Portsmoth and Sunderland have came to a deal for Kevin-Prince Boateng the ace is joining for 3M+ M.Fulop and the manager has told press the 22 year old is going to be a big impact for this season and many more to come.

BRAKING NEWS:

p1_henry_0625.jpg

could he be on his way back to england to join new revalution

Today on SUFC.COM thay have told press that Thierry Henry thay are rummerd to have offerd 10M and D.Bent and the manager has told press he would be happy to see the French ace back with his team and hope he will be joining soon.

Coll Not Afraid To Make Changes

Since taking charge, new Arsenal boss Patrick Coll has made some major changes at the club with a lot of players coming in and others leaving.

At a club press conference Coll said:

Although I admire Wenger for what he was trying to do here, we can't just keep saying we win something next year. I have made the changes in order to bring in some experience and also to add some depth to the squad so we are not overrelying on certain individuals. I honestly believe that with the squad we now have, we can win at least one trophy this season if not more.

josep+guardiola+barcelona+press+conference.jpg

Coll Explains His Reasons For His Signings

With less than a week gone from when Coll was announced as the manager of Arsenal the following players have moved to the senior squad;

Marco Borriello = K.Gibbs + A.Ramsey

Martin Demichelis = F.Merida + A.Song + £3 million

Manuel Pasqual = A.Traore + M.Silvestre

Hamit Altintop = C.Vela + V.Mannone + £1.8 million

Coll has also hinted that he isn't finished in the transfer market and hopes to bring in one or two new faces before the season opener against Portsmouth on Saturday

Guest MR. HAMMER

KevinPrince-Boateng-Portsmouth_2379825.jpg

Big Mover In The Premiaship Today From Portsmoth

Today Sunderland has managed to sign Kevin-Prince Boateng from Portsmouth in a deal that sore 3M and Márton Fulop heading to the South Cost side the manager of Sunderland told press he is happy to sign him and this might not be the last deal between both of us but one thig for shore the 22 year old is happy to be here and we are happy to have signed him it has been told to the press Sunderland are still siting on 28M and I am not one to liy we are and we will be looking to sign a few more good players with that cash.

250px-Vale_Park.jpg

TOP WIN FOR THE VALIANTS

First game game of the new season saw the vale put on an excellent display at vale park to beat Lincoln 4-0, both new signings got on the score sheet which pleased manager gadga

6557_1257847049.jpg

GOGNIEV heads home on the 15th min mark.

29652_1220352015.jpg

RIKKA bundles the ball over the line after a scramble in the box

1361_1231765847.jpg

DAVIES gets two goals, a 15yrd strike and an amazing goal

next game (a) Accrington Stanley

Sevilla Win 1-0 Away At The Santiago Bernabeu. B)

Good Start, Hope All Of The Matches Will End Like That.

Transfer News, Negredo Leaving With Barrios And Blaszczykowski Arriving.

krisztian-nemeth-pic-getty-805958486.jpg

Nemeth brought in to fill gap left by Boyd

AEK Athens striker Krisztian Nemeth has completed a £7million move to Scottish side Rangers as Ryan looks to bring in cover to fill gap left by Kris Boyd's move to Sunderland. Ryan has also expressed his interest in Espanyol youngster Ivan Pillud, he should cost the club around £5.50million. Ryan has also named Steve Davis as his captain for the season.

Sevilla Win 3-1 Against Dynamo Moskva In The 1st Leg Of The 1st Round Of The SMFA Shield!

Sevilla Win 3-1 Against Getafe With Luis Fabiano Getting 2 Goals.

Sevilla Are Unbeaten In All Games.

Arsenal Continue To Revamp Squad

Arsenal manager,Patrick Coll, has continued his revamp of the current side by bringing in 5 new faces in the past week with 3 others being allowed to move on.

The biggest name to be brought to the club this week was current German international forward Kevin Kuranyi. The striker moved to London on a fee of around 3 million pounds with Eduardo and Bendtner going the other way aswell.

kuranyi-kevin.jpg

Kuranyi will boost Arsenal's already strong forward line.

Coll has also brought in Andriy Rusol from Dnipro aswell as Silva Tony, Jonathan David Gomez and Mexican midfielder Luis Ernesto Perez.

The side have had mixed fortunes on the pitch so far. A poor defeat to Portsmouth in the league was followed by a comfortable win over Inter in the Champions cup and then a 3-2 win over Everton on Wednesday in the EPL. Tonight,they face Fulham who have had a excellent start to the season winning both league games so far and lie in second place.

Forgot to post in here.

Celtic Start Strong

_47344274_keane_cartwheel_466b_sns.jpg

Celtic FC and manager Kevin Kelly are very pleased after the opening few games of the season and can only hope to continue their good form. The manager has only brought in a few new faces and is going to keep to the original squad as much as possible.

First Four Games

Scottish Premier League Game 1

Rangers 1-3 Celtic

Great start to the season to get a win over your greatest rivals. Robbie Keane (2) and Samaras scored the goals in a comfortable win for the hoops.

SMFA Champion's Cup Game 1

FC Porto 2-1 Celtic

The Celtic reserve team can feel very unlucky about this result after leading for so long. An early goal from Kamara set the stage for Celtic to snatch a historic victory only for two late goals to deny them.

Scottish Premier League Game 2

Celtic 4-0 Hearts

After two away games, Celtic played at home in style. The Celtic subs would win the match for Celtic after Rasmussen and Kamara(2) scored after N'Guemo's opener.

Scottish Premier League Game 3

Celtic 2-1 Hibernian

Sobolewski opened the scoring and Hooiveld got a winner in what should have been an easier match for the hosts. The 3 points are all that matter though.

• 2 months later...

Moutinho Signs For Gunners

moutinho_799842c.jpg

Moutinho said it was a "pleasure" to join Arsenal

Portuguese international midfielder, Joao Moutinho, has completed his move to Arsenal after penning a 3 year deal with the London outfit yesterday afternoon. The 23 year old makes the move from Sporting CP in a deal which sees Theo Walcott and Pereira Neves Denilson head to the Portuguese capital in exchange for the centre midfielder.

In other transfer news the Gunners beat off competition from Brazilian giants Sao Paulo, to land Argentine winger Mario Santana from Santos for a fee believed to be around £9.1 million. The 28 year old put pen to paper earlier this week which will see him earn just over £30,000 per week for the next two years.

Speaking to Arsenal TV earlier today, Moutinho said;

It gives me great pleasure to say that I am now an Arsenal player. The team are one of the best teams in the world and with players alongside me like Fabregas, Van Persie and Gallas I think we can achieve great things here over the next few years.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Derby On Top Form

Derby were the team to look out for and they said they would aim for the cup not promotion and they have kept there word so far.

Top Results:

Beating Millwall 2-1 was big for the club

Then hammering Charlton Athletic 4-2

And then we bet Leeds 3-1 which ment we beat all No.1 contenders for the league

We then had a tough match against Norwhich and final score 4-0 Derby

We bet 2nd place Barnsley 2-0

Then Southampton 1-0

Nottingham Forest 3-1 to Deby

Beating Wigan 3-1 in the cup.

Highest scoreing games

Derby v Tramere 5-3 to Derby 8 goals nice

Derby v Gillingham 6-1 to Derby