does SM needs more reality

cristianoballotelli

as we all know small teams here wining to often,i like small teams,but let us be real,if leeds beats man that doesnt mean they will fight for title,in big leagues who wins titles,in italy inter,sometimes milan,juve,in england,man,chelsea,arsenal,even liverpool cant,in spain,real,barcelona,sometimes valencia,in france lyon,bordeaux marseille,why challenge wouldnt be stay in league instead of fighting for title,i think it s unreal that my everton in wc battleing for title with real,barca and man u,with current squad,if u are great manager then u can win title like blackburn 1993,who else agree withme,i dont think that would ruin game,that ratings have bigger impact on game,in real life it would be very hard to stop messi,ibra,and torress together but on sm panathanaikos defence stop them,they worth so much,cause even defence of man,inter,etc would do incredible job to stop all 3 of them to not score..

Re: does SM needs more reality

as we all know small teams here wining to often' date='i like small teams,but let us be real,if leeds beats man that doesnt mean they will fight for title,in big leagues who wins titles,in italy inter,sometimes milan,juve,in england,man,chelsea,arsenal,even liverpool cant,in spain,real,barcelona,sometimes valencia,in france lyon,bordeaux marseille,why challenge wouldnt be stay in league instead of fighting for title,i think it s unreal that my everton in wc battleing for title with real,barca and man u,with current squad,if u are great manager then u can win title like blackburn 1993,who else agree withme,i dont think that would ruin game,that ratings have bigger impact on game,in real life it would be very hard to stop messi,ibra,and torress together but on sm panathanaikos defence stop them,they worth so much,cause even defence of man,inter,etc would do incredible job to stop all 3 of them to not score..[/quote']

And what about using full stops accordingly in your texts? I think that is way more important than your "SM's lack of reality" issue.

Having a 200 man squad as some of the teams have in SM is that reality?

The German national goalkeeper signing for my Histon team, as if he would in real life?

I have seen it time and time again in new gameworlds, someone comes in, takes over Barcelona, Real Madrid or Man Utd, they lose a few games as they thought with players like that they could hardly ever lose and then resign.

That's why I manage teams like Histon, Boston, Bangor etc as I love building teams up from nothing.

SM is just fine as it is. Somehow get rid of the ability to have 200 man squads which perhaps player concerns will bring so everyone has a chance to win leagues and cups and not just a few teams have all the decent future prospects.

Having a 200 man squad as some of the teams have in SM is that reality?

The German national goalkeeper signing for my Histon team' date=' as if he would in real life?

I have seen it time and time again in new gameworlds, someone comes in, takes over Barcelona, Real Madrid or Man Utd, they lose a few games as they thought with players like that they could hardly ever lose and then resign.

That's why I manage teams like Histon, Boston, Bangor etc as I love building teams up from nothing.

SM is just fine as it is. Somehow get rid of the ability to have 200 man squads which perhaps player concerns will bring so everyone has a chance to win leagues and cups and not just a few teams have all the decent future prospects.[/quote']

I didnt mind the massive squads and the whole player concerns takes away from the actual game part I think. Players with massive squads go to lots of effort and therefore are rewarded. I don't have a problem with that.

Player hoarding was an issue for me.

The gameworlds where this was prevalent, the turnover of managers was very high.

Numbers were getting smaller and smaller as new managers coming into the gameworld could never afford or more importantly had the cash to bid against the larger squads.

The "new way" spreads the wealth and the players around more fairly in my opinion. It also makes Histon beating Man Utd more likely than before, which can only be a good thing, as it encourages more players to manage the less fancied teams.

Small teams win too often eh? And that's a bad thing?

Often the best game worlds are those where the small teams have taken lower ranked players who have developed into good squads. I love my Darlington taken from 4th to 1st division along with Crewe, Brighton, Grimsby and other 'small teams'.

Sorry that you think your Everton aren't good enough to be challenging. Have you not strengthened the squad? Have the other teams not changed their squads?

Ok, so maybe it's not realistic, but as other posters have said a lot of SM isn't altogether realistic. But guess what, that's the game and everyone's playing by the same rules.

ok so if i play with 3 fwds i should break defence of 3 cb in real life,........but on sm iit do0esnt happen,but one fwd break 5 def players,yea thats happen in real life,but not often,who mentioned histon,if u are great manager buying risers etc why not going up,and who knows in real if u are perspective team good players c0ming as leeds couple yeaers ago with rio,viduka,smith,kewell etc

when you mention like blackburn in 1993 it made me laugh, blackburn where the biggest spending team in that season, bought all the decent players and had the richest owner i think, they had S.A.S up front (shearer and sutton) so anyway at that time they where a massive club, no good management was needed the team was immense