CHIELLINI, Giorgio

stelistu777

Re: CHIELLINI, Giorgio

Very tough one. Mata will become a great player given a few years and Clichy is a solid LB although not first-choice for France. In the end i would do the deal though, Chillieni will be a part of the national team in the World Cup and couple of good performances could see him moving to a top team.

should i buy CHIELLINI' date=' Giorgio for CLICHY, Gaël and juan mata? its in a world championship set up is that i need a CB but i don kno if i should give these 2 good players for him. WHta u all think? yes no?>[/quote']

Mata has not been very good this season, and Clichy haven't either. I would do the deal, as Chiellini is very young still. However, if you have some other players you could swap, I would take a look at them instead.;)

I wouldn't do that. I rate Mata very highly. I think he has good positional play, has good technical skills and is a generally smart player. Clichy is good going forward, as most Arsenal players seem to be but he isn't particularly special I wouldn't think.

Chiellini though i think is over-rated. Although I have only seen him play for Italy and in the Champions League, I don't think he is 94 material. SM probably won't drop him so a deal involving Clichy would be alright but I wouldn't involve Mata.

I wouldn't do that. I rate Mata very highly. I think he has good positional play' date=' has good technical skills and is a generally smart player. Clichy is good going forward, as most Arsenal players seem to be but he isn't particularly special I wouldn't think.

Chiellini though i think is over-rated. Although I have only seen him play for Italy and in the Champions League, I don't think he is 94 material. SM probably won't drop him so a deal involving Clichy would be alright but I wouldn't involve Mata.[/quote']

Mata was brilliant last season, but this one, he has been so "bad" that he does not even deserve a 91 rating, I think. For this, I would do the deal. Chiellini has bee quite poor recently, but in the beginning of the season, he was absolutely terrific, just like Vidic!

Mata was brilliant last season' date=' but this one, he has been so "bad" that he does not even deserve a 91 rating, I think. For this, I would do the deal. Chiellini has bee quite poor recently, but in the beginning of the season, he was absolutely terrific, just like Vidic![/quote']

To get the really good ratings it isn't about form really so again I will disagree with you mate (we have to agree on one player surely lol). I don't really rate Chiellini that highly and Mata has been good in the one match I've seen him play this season and that was in the Europa League against Lille. He was superb tactically and technically.

By saying he was as good as Vidic are you meaning he got sent off every second game??? :P

To get the really good ratings it isn't about form really so again I will disagree with you mate (we have to agree on one player surely lol). I don't really rate Chiellini that highly and Mata has been good in the one match I've seen him play this season and that was in the Europa League against Lille. He was superb tactically and technically.

By saying he was as good as Vidic are you meaning he got sent off every second game??? :P

Yes, exactly:p No, what I mant was that he was like a stone, nothing went past him. I don't like ManU,but Vidic is good...

Yes' date=' exactly:p No, what I mant was that he was like a stone, nothing went past him. I don't like ManU,but Vidic is good...[/quote']

haha well I've only seen the big games of his and he has failed everytime so he needs to work on that because he should almost be at his peak...

thanks eveyone but am still undecided. cause look this is my midfield players:

VARGAS, Juan LM-LBLM/LB 26 91

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs LM-WLM/Wing 23 89

EMANUELSON, Urby LM-LBLM/LB 23 89

NAVAS, Jesús RM-WRM/Wing 24 92

RAMIRES, Santos RM-CMRM/CM 22 90

FABREGAS, Cesc CM-AMCM/AM 22 95

MOUTINHO, João CM-RMCM/RM 23 91

BARRY, Gareth CM-DMCM/DM 28 91

SNEIJDER, Wesley AM-CMAM/CM 25 94

DIEGO, Ribas AM-CMAM/CM 24 94

NASRI, Samir AM-LMAM/LM 22 92

the other manager only wants clichy and mata or no deal?

should i do it?

ROBBEN, Arjen W-FWing/Fwd 26 93

MATA, Juan Manuel

thanks eveyone but am still undecided. cause look this is my midfield players:

VARGAS' date=' Juan LM-LBLM/LB 26 91

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs LM-WLM/Wing 23 89

EMANUELSON, Urby LM-LBLM/LB 23 89

NAVAS, Jesús RM-WRM/Wing 24 92

RAMIRES, Santos RM-CMRM/CM 22 90

FABREGAS, Cesc CM-AMCM/AM 22 95

MOUTINHO, João CM-RMCM/RM 23 91

BARRY, Gareth CM-DMCM/DM 28 91

SNEIJDER, Wesley AM-CMAM/CM 25 94

DIEGO, Ribas AM-CMAM/CM 24 94

NASRI, Samir AM-LMAM/LM 22 92

the other manager only wants clichy and mata or no deal?

should i do it?

ROBBEN, Arjen W-FWing/Fwd 26 93

MATA, Juan Manuel[/quote']

I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want to lose two players around the same as the player I'm bringing in.