Celebrities in Coventry for Haiti.

Hey guys. Adam Woodyatt (Eastenders' Ian Beale) has organised a huge charity event at Coventry's very own Ricoh Arena for the victims of the Haiti earthquake a few weeks ago.

The fun day, which is scheduled to be held on Sunday, February 28th, will feature over 40 soap stars from Eastenders, Emmerdale, Coronation Street, Hollyoaks, and more to be confirmed (Holby City, Doctors etc.), as well as a funfair and live bands from the region.

Tickets are supposedly somewhere in the £10 region. If you have easy access to the Ricoh, just go to the ticket office and buy one. Alternatively, here are some links and numbers for ticket offices, enquiries and such.

The arena is not hard to get to, just come off junction 3 of the M6 and you're effectively there. If you're travelling from the south you'll see it to your left before you reach the junction. Parking is available on-site, but many places near to the stadium offer better rates. There is a car park opposite the Novotel (on my street, no less), which again is visible from the motorway, and is secure and cheap. The walk from here is short and straightforwards.

I will hopefully be attending, so you may even see me and have a chat (although I'm unfortunately not one of the planned celebrities thus far). However, this isn't about me, this is about charity, and seeing some celebrities, and listening to music, and going to the far. There aren't many combinations as good as that. If you're interested, it'd be worth for you to go, and far more worth it for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.

Bradbury out. :)