Players rating update schedule !!!

Re: Players rating update schedule !!!

thank you but im not getting it. it says that spain italy and portugal will be reviewed in april and may, but they just got reviewd :S

why dont sm be clear in this issue i dont understad !!

Don't think so.. I'm still waiting for a rise for FABBRI.. but I do hope they get a move on.. I don't mind if its South America next, or Russia&Ukraine, I have risers in each.. But I do agree that there should be more specific details provided about the database ratings schedule.

That said.. It must be a massive task to sift through all the stats and analyse which players deserve rises/drops, especially with all the maintenance going on, so maybe we should all take a breath and show a bit more patience.

Oh yeah, i understand that totally, soccermanager do a great job with the changes themselves.

I just mean they should let us know more in terms of when the changes will take place and other things such as what they are currently working on and when. Plus a basic timeframe for future developments and so on...

well its about time this player ratings thing was sorted out once and for all so we know where we stand on who we can keep and sell due to this player concern thing

ok i am not a fan of this player concern thing and one of the reasons is there are more important things to be addressed such as the ratings and the transfer system

SM are meant to be posting an announcement about the ratings schedule in the near future which should confirm their intentions.

By hook or by crook I always seem to 'overlook' or miss where this information is posted. Is it a thread or on the home page etc. and should it be something I have to access have you a link??

Cheers

1. Armenia, Belarus, Russia & Ukraine.

2. Australia, Eastern Asia & Southeast Asia.

3. Finland, Iceland, Norway & Sweden.

4. Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay & USA.

5. Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania & Rep Ireland.

6. Middle East & Africa.

If they are now going to review all of the leagues above, does anyone want to guess when Argentina and Brazil will be done?

My guess would be at least 3 months from now until Argentina and Brazil. It always takes them way longer than worst estimate. That will mean that they start the main European leagues in June when those seasons are finishing.

If that is the case it will be 11 months since Argentina has been done...

1. Armenia' date=' Belarus, Russia & Ukraine.

2. Australia, Eastern Asia & Southeast Asia.

3. Finland, Iceland, Norway & Sweden.

4. Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay & USA.

5. Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania & Rep Ireland.

6. Middle East & Africa.

If they are now going to review all of the leagues above, does anyone want to guess when Argentina and Brazil will be done?

My guess would be at least 3 months.[/quote']

It does seem daunting, but at the same time, I think it might not be as difficult as it appears on first look. Many of the leagues covered are very small. Australia only has 10-11 teams to cover. I also think that it's only teams on the Database that are covered (correct me if I am wrong). Some of the countries that fall in this bracket only have 1-5 teams to address.

Just had a quick look through the Database and came up with the following:

Summer Section: 427 Teams

1: 61 Teams

Armenia(4)

Belarus(15)

Ukrain(19)

Russia(23)

2: 87 Teams

Australia(10)

East Asia(55)

China=14 Japan=24 Korea=16 Hong Kong=1

SE Asia(22)

Indonesia=2 Malaysia=5 Singapore=6 Thailand=3 India=6

3: 70 Teams

Finland(17)

Iceland(14)

Norway(17)

Sweden(22)

4: 64 Teams

Columbia(19)

Equator(17)

Paraguay(13)

USA(15)

5: 47 Teams

Estonia(12)

Latvia(10)

Lithuania(10)

Rep.Ireland(15)

6: 98 Teams

Middle East(70)

Egypt=10 Iraq=5 Iran=11 Jordan=1 Lebanon=4 Morroco=4 Qatar=9 SaudiArabia=7 Sudan=2 Syria=1 Tunisia=5 UnitedArabEmirates=11

Africa (28)

Angola=1 Congo=1 IvoryCoast=1 Ghana=6 Nigeria=1 SouthAfrica=18

So, I guess, if 5 teams can be reviewed per day, it will take about 85 days (12 weeks) (3 months)

So does anyone know why they have done it like this then? I thought the Summer ratings where like by name done in the summer months when the euro lgs finished NOT in the winter/spring ,,,am sure last time they went on to the south American lgs at this Stage :confused: ???

Suppose dosent make too much difference to me,, as at least by the time they rate these risers in my teams all their turns will be up

So' date=' I guess, if 5 teams can be reviewed per day, it will take about 85 days (12 weeks) (3 months)[/quote']

85 days would be 17 weeks as they only do ratings 5 days a week. Not to mention they miss days between leagues and randomly quite often.

That would be mid to end of June before Brazil and Argentina starts and at least one year since the last Argentina ratings.

Another reason it dosent make any sense doing it in this order, is if they dont get round to brazil/Arg until June/july,, then some of the players who have been particularly impressive this season and due big rises, may by this time been bought and moved to europe, and as such miss their rating review :mad:

I'm not sure how many people are on the SM payroll, but It's obvious that there are numerous qualified people in different countries. At the moment there are 14 different sections. Why not assign 1 "Ratings Supervisor" per section and have them up date the database 3 times a season.

For example:

Ratings Supervisor "England" reviews the Premiership, Championship, League 1, & League 2 at the start of the English season, half way through, and at the end. That way, all players in England are given 3 possible rises/drops per year. Players who have a strong start to the season could rise at the halfway point, but if they fail to produce in the second half they could drop at the end of the season.

This way each league would be rated while it is actually taking place, no player misses their due rise, and all of the SM community can rejoice in knowing their pickups will not be in vain. It would also reward SM members who follow leagues closely to pick up players who are currently in form and enjoy their talents rather than see a player produce all season, pick them up, wait a year for a review, have their player sold to another club, miss review again, then get injured, never rise... you get what I mean.

I'm not sure how many people are on the SM payroll' date=' but It's obvious that there are numerous qualified people in different countries. At the moment there are 14 different sections. Why not assign 1 "Ratings Supervisor" per section and have them up date the database 3 times a season.

For example:

Ratings Supervisor "England" reviews the Premiership, Championship, League 1, & League 2 at the start of the English season, half way through, and at the end. That way, all players in England are given 3 possible rises/drops per year. Players who have a strong start to the season could rise at the halfway point, but if they fail to produce in the second half they could drop at the end of the season.

This way each league would be rated while it is actually taking place, no player misses their due rise, and all of the SM community can rejoice in knowing their pickups will not be in vain. It would also reward SM members who follow leagues closely to pick up players who are currently in form and enjoy their talents rather than see a player produce all season, pick them up, wait a year for a review, have their player sold to another club, miss review again, then get injured, never rise... you get what I mean.[/quote']

well thats an interesting idea

I just read this in another thread:

The SM Researchers are currently reviewing Section 1 of 6 of the Summer Leagues. However, they are only reviewing the following leagues:

• Russian Premier League;

• Ukrainian Premier-Liga.

The Armenian Premier League and the Belarusian Vysshaya Liga will not be reviewed at this moment in time and this is due to the imminent change to the ‘Rating Changes Schedule‘.

Once the SM Researchers have finished reviewing the Russian Premier League and Ukrainian Premier-Liga they will then review the following leagues:

• Primera División;

• A-League;• Campeonato Brasileiro da Série A.After the ‘Rating Changes Schedule’ has been reviewed we will officially announce on the ‘Player Database Changes’ page which leagues are currently being reviewed and also which leagues will be reviewed in the near future.

so they are doin Argentina & Austrilla then Brazil