Abused after winning Bidding war

inicikirock

Well i dont think i can take this anymore,I Need help.After a week of explanations that The liverpool manager lost a Bidding war for Veira to my Arsenal he is still insulting me in the Gameworld's newspaper and currently the SMFA made no actions against him.

The fact is that we both lived in a different time zone,He made the bid 1st while i am offline and when i am onlined i decided to make a bid too Since i wanted him.In the End i woned the Bidding war,But the Liverpool manager than Says he is going to report to SMFA that i have Hijacked his bid.I made no Illegal Bids and i woned the war Far and square only because i made a better bid for him.But he then scold quite a few Words which i cant write out in the forum as that would make me violate the rules But it was insulting.

I have reported his post to SMFA and so far No actions are made and the Sore loser is getting more and more daring By saying he is going to report to SMFA that i cheated and says threatens and Forcing me to quit the gameworld.He says i am not welcomed in the game world.At 1st i kept quiet,But soon he got more daring and started to insult me in front of many other managers in the gameworld.I felt angry thus i decided to explain to him,But the more i explained,the more Insulting his post became.I am beggining to lose hope as he keeps on posting bad things about me everyday with each post getting more and more absurd.I dont want to ruin my Reputation in the game world and i want Justice because i was Innocent. :(:mad:

If no actions is taken,I fear the Gameworld Owner might eventually ask me to quit. :(

Is there any1 that can help me?Mods??any1??? :confused:

Re: Abused after winning Bidding war

YOu could send a ticket i guess or talk to one of the mods regarding the transfer

i tried to make a Ticket But the current Abused ticket is For racism and it is on Newspaper instead of Messages,so i really is in a tight situation where i have been blamed for doign something which i never did. :(

Well i dont think i can take this anymore' date='I Need help.After a week of explanations that The liverpool manager lost a Bidding war for Veira to my Arsenal he is still insulting me in the Gameworld's newspaper and currently the SMFA made no actions against him.

The fact is that we both lived in a different time zone,He made the bid 1st while i am offline and when i am onlined i decided to make a bid too Since i wanted him.In the End i woned the Bidding war,But the Liverpool manager than Says he is going to report to SMFA that i have Hijacked his bid.I made no Illegal Bids and i woned the war Far and square only because i made a better bid for him.But he then scold quite a few Words which i cant write out in the forum as that would make me violate the rules But it was insulting.

I have reported his post to SMFA and so far No actions are made and the Sore loser is getting more and more daring By saying he is going to report to SMFA that i cheated and says threatens and Forcing me to quit the gameworld.He says i am not welcomed in the game world.At 1st i kept quiet,But soon he got more daring and started to insult me in front of many other managers in the gameworld.I felt angry thus i decided to explain to him,But the more i explained,the more Insulting his post became.I am beggining to lose hope as he keeps on posting bad things about me everyday with each post getting more and more absurd.I dont want to ruin my Reputation in the game world and i want Justice because i was Innocent. :(:mad:

If no actions is taken,I fear the Gameworld Owner might eventually ask me to quit. :(

Is there any1 that can help me?Mods??any1??? :confused:[/quote']

These are hard times for Singaporeans due to the diff in time zones. They're probably mad cause we get to wake up and make better bids while they have to go to sleep. Happened to me all the time:p Aniwaes, Happy CNY! (if ur chinese):D FYI im not:)

These are hard times for Singaporeans due to the diff in time zones. They're probably mad cause we get to wake up and make better bids while they have to go to sleep. Happened to me all the time:p Aniwaes' date=' Happy CNY! (if ur chinese):D FYI im not:)[/quote']

yeah Happy CNY to you too,Sadly I dont know why but seems like the other party is a childish Kid. :)

Mate if I were you I would just send 1 last message:

:):D:):D:) Thanks for reminding me to buy Vieira, I almost forgot about him, but then I saw your bid an realised that I wanted him, once again thanks :D:):D:):D

Then block his messages, also probably send a message to the game world owner, explaining everything.

The problem is that when you report Newspaper articles nothing happens unless a certain number of people also report the article, which rarely happens when an individual is being picked on in the article as nobody else takes offense.

If I were you, I would send a ticket under the Community Support section of Support, explaining as you just have, and ask for it to be referred to SM rather than responded to by a member of the Community Admin team.

I would not get into arguments with the other guy via the Newspaper as this is not appropriate. If you have responded angrily in the paper then you might wish to remove/edit these before sending the ticket; because if SM saw them they might just block you both from being able to use the paper.

Well i dont think i can take this anymore' date='I Need help.After a week of explanations that The liverpool manager lost a Bidding war for Veira to my Arsenal he is still insulting me in the Gameworld's newspaper and currently the SMFA made no actions against him.

Is there any1 that can help me?Mods??any1??? :confused:[/quote']

What an beeb!

Ok, you should send a ticket anyway (if you did then at least you react with the situation).

Block that Liverpool manager and ignore his papers.

Remember, this game is for who pay more bids.

Games are for fun. ;)

and I think you should follow Aitken123's treatment :D

I've seen couple of papers on one of the game worlds couple of members were ranting on A. Madrid manager and I reported it, cuz if I were him I would be insulted.