Formationless Barcelona

Singaporean Pundit

I'm having trouble deciding on my current Barca team. I cant seem to choose the right formation. Im more biased to 4 men def than 3 men def formations. So no 3-5-2 for me:) The formation also has to be effective, not just good lookin:p

Heres My Squad:

Casillas

Lloris

Maicon

Dani Alves

Sergio Ramos

Puyol

Vidic

Evra

Busquets

Xavi

Kaka

Gerrard

Iniesta

David Silva

C.Ronaldo

Messi

Rooney

Aguero

Pato

(Hope you guys can help me out!):)

Re: Formationless Barcelona

I'm having trouble deciding on my current Barca team. I cant seem to choose the right formation. Im more biased to 4 men def than 3 men def formations. So no 3-5-2 for me:) The formation also has to be effective' date=' not just good lookin:p

Heres My Squad:

Casillas

Lloris

Maicon

Dani Alves

Sergio Ramos

Puyol

Vidic

Evra

Busquets

Xavi

Kaka

Gerrard

Iniesta

David Silva

C.Ronaldo

Messi

Rooney

Aguero

Pato

(Hope you guys can help me out!):)[/quote']

4-2-3-1

--------------Casilias------------------

Maicon-- Sergio Ramos-- Vidic-- Evra

------Busquets-------- Xavi------------

--Ronaldo----- Iniesta------ Messi-----

---------------Rooney-------------------

Try and get a DM/CM like Sissokho, Song or Lass Diarra :D

But where do i fit Gerrard and Kaka? they're 2 of my strongest!:confused:

Kaka should drop but you can chuck him in Iniesta's position and Gerrard can go in Xavi or Busquets position but I recommend you have Busquets playing so that way all you midfielders aren't too attacking. You can't play with 4 players needing to be in the same position, they wont perform as well and maybe that's why your formation isn't working because your trying to make players fit. But Kaka could fit in Iniesta's spot and Xavi and Gerrard could play in that CM/DM spot it won't really matter what one you choose.

Kaka should drop but you can chuck him in Iniesta's position and Gerrard can go in Xavi or Busquets position but I recommend you have Busquets playing so that way all you midfielders aren't too attacking. You can't play with 4 players needing to be in the same position' date=' they wont perform as well and maybe that's why your formation isn't working because your trying to make players fit. But Kaka could fit in Iniesta's spot and Xavi and Gerrard could play in that CM/DM spot it won't really matter what one you choose.[/quote']

Is there any other formation besides 4-2-3-1 that can fit my team?:confused: the only setback im facing if i use 4-2-3-1 is the 2 DM spots. Xavi is a CM/AM while Gerrard is an AM/CM. (both too attacking minded for the DM spots:o

Is there any other formation besides 4-2-3-1 that can fit my team?:confused: the only setback im facing if i use 4-2-3-1 is the 2 DM spots. Xavi is a CM/AM while Gerrard is an AM/CM. (both too attacking minded for the DM spots:o

You should really get one good DM for balance in the team but maybe a 4-3-3 with wingers would work. same defense but in midfield xavi, gerrard and iniesta/kaka and in attack messi and ronaldo the wingers with rooney your CF.

You should really get one good DM for balance in the team but maybe a 4-3-3 with wingers would work. same defense but in midfield xavi' date=' gerrard and iniesta/kaka and in attack messi and ronaldo the wingers with rooney your CF.[/quote']

I love that formation but in SM, 4-3-3 is considered one of the the weakest formations cause there are only 3 midfielders that can fight for possesion compared 4 midfielders/5 midfielders in other formations:o

try exchanging either gerrard or kaka for essien.

i would then go with 4-1-3-2

Gk- cassilas

Lb- Evra

Cb- Puyol

Cb- Vidic

Rb- Maicon

Dm- Essien/cambiasso

LAm- Messi

CAm-Xavi

RAm- iniesta

Fwd- Ronaldo

Fwd- Rooney

Personally i would not play either kaka or gerrard in the team even though they are rated better than iniesta. your team badly needs a Dm.

I love that formation but in SM' date=' 4-3-3 is considered one of the the weakest formations cause there are only 3 midfielders that can fight for possesion compared 4 midfielders/5 midfielders in other formations:o[/quote']

It works quite well for me so maybe give it a go for a couple matches and tell us how it went?

It works quite well for me so maybe give it a go for a couple matches and tell us how it went?

I'd rather not, sorry:o Cos my GW is a private one and 1 season is very short so every match counts. I'll try to arrange friendly matches instead and apply ur tactical methods. I'll then c how it goes:)

I'm having trouble deciding on my current Barca team. I cant seem to choose the right formation. Im more biased to 4 men def than 3 men def formations. So no 3-5-2 for me:) The formation also has to be effective' date=' not just good lookin:p

Heres My Squad:

Casillas

Lloris

Maicon

Dani Alves

Sergio Ramos

Puyol

Vidic

Evra

Busquets

Xavi

Kaka

Gerrard

Iniesta

David Silva

C.Ronaldo

Messi

Rooney

Aguero

Pato

(Hope you guys can help me out!):)[/quote']

SO you are formationless HUH?!:eek:

you must be joking:eek:

4-4-2 DIAMOND

Casillas

Maicon Puyol Vidic Evra

Xavi

C.Ronaldo Iniesta

Kaka/Gerrard

Messi Rooney

OMG you cant use Dani Alves Sergio Ramos Aguero Pato David Silva .... that many managers are looking after them!:eek:

but beware cuz many managers think that Gerrard and Kaka may drop! so go for a DM and some reserve CBs!

With this squad I would play in a 3-4-1-2 with the following team:

Casillas

Vidić - Puyol - Evra or Maicon - Puyol - Vidić or Sergio Ramos - Puyol - Vidić (depending on your opponent's strengths)

C. Ronaldo - Gerrard - Xavi - Messi

Kaká

Rooney - Agüero

Pre-Match Instructions:

Tackling Style: Hard;

Mentality: Normal;

Passing Style: Long Ball;

Attacking Style: Through the Middle;

Tempo: Fast;

Pressing: All Over;

and

Tight Marking;

Play Offside Trap;

Use Playmaker (Kaká).

With this tactic you should get good results.

But I recommend you buy a good DM.

It's missing in this squad !!

Greetings !! ;)

Heres My Squad:

Casillas

Lloris

Maicon

Dani Alves

Sergio Ramos

Puyol

Vidic

Evra

Busquets

Xavi

Kaka