Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

luis-fabiano.jpg

Luis Fabiano, Sergio Canales and Marc Torrejon all become new additions to Manchester United's squad

Brazilian striker Luis Fabiano and Spanish stars Sergio Canales and Marc Torrejon have all completed their moves to English champions Manchester United which see's 3 United players leave. Antonio Valencia has departed to Spain with Racing Santander and Dimitar Berbatov and Luis Nani have joined him in Spain with Sevilla. Ryan has promised both Fabiano and Canales first team football while Torrejon has been given a chance with the reserves to prove himself to Ryan first then he should be able to get First Team matches. Ryan has expressed that he thinks of Canales of a 'Great' talent and expects him to do a great job for him in Midfield this season.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Suprise as Sir Alex Ferguson resigns and unknown Scottish manager Ryan becomes his sucessor Sir Alex Ferguson - manager of Manchester U

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Stewart Downing joins as Owen Hargreaves departs English winger Stewart Downing has completed a move to English champions Manchester Unite

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers C.Ronaldo and Kaka on Top form Kaka and Ronaldo are top form this season the pair are doing very well with the Manager new formation so far so

Manchester United transfer Round Up;

Transfers in;

Stewart Downing; £8m + Owen Hargreaves

Luis Fabiano; £8m + Dimitar Berbatov

Transfers out;

Ben Amos; £100k

Jonny Evans; £300k + Miralem Pjanic

Luis Anderson; £5m + Aaron Lennon + Younes Kaboul

Antonio Valencia; £600k + Marc Torrejon + Sergio Canales

Luis Nani; £8.75m

Ji Sung Park; Augusto Fernandez + Mouhamadou Dabo

Edwin Var Der Sar; £1m + Guillermo Ochoa

• 3 weeks later...

real-madrid.jpg

C.Ronaldo and Kaka on Top form

cr9ampkaka_294369.jpg

Kaka and Ronaldo are top form this season the pair are doing very well with the Manager new formation so far so good still top of the league season since the start of the season

Real Madrid New Formation

pitchfootball.png

Fabregas not in the starting eleven but he will soon join. but this formation Realy suit Ronaldo and Kaka. plus gives them a change to run with the ball and help the team mate. next game it against Espanyol let hope we continue with our fine form

• 4 months later...

Well I'm Benfica in this GC. We won 3-1 tonight, 3rd in the league atm - but it's so early we're only 1 point behind 1st place.

I've made a few very good transfers also. Angel Di Maria leaves the club in a swap for Jerome Boateng and Bryan Ruiz. Another deal that Benfica have done saw Russian prodigy Alan Dzagoev join in a swap for £5.6m and Pablo Aimar.

A couple more players should be joining from CSKA Moskva in the next few days also.

• 3 weeks later...

Since the last little update I gave I've done a fair few deals. Javi Garcia has left the club in a swap for Pavel Mamaev and Milhomem Guilherme, and these two join another ex-CSKA player in Dzagoev at Benfica.

I've also sold a couple of rubbish players for chairman value so I could raise a bit of cash and I managed to sign Cheikh M'Bengue for £7.4m. Squad is looking very nice atm - just trying to sell Cardozo atm and Quim then it'll all be done. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Young goalkeeper Rui Patricio arrives at the club in exchange for Quim and Marcell Risse, which I am very happy with as I've built a very young squad (well pretty young) and I needed a good young keeper and the fact that he's Portuguese which makes it even better! :D

The first team now looks like this:

Rui Patricio (88)

J.Boateng (89) -- Luisao (91) -- David Luiz (89)

Amorim (88)

Perreira (89) -- Mamaev (88) -- Dzagoev (89) -- Ruiz (89)

Barrios (89) -- Saviola (90)

Second team:

Rui Patricio (88)

Raktyskyy (87) -- Moises (88) -- M'Bengue

Airton (87)

Giuliano (87) -- Martins (88) -- ??? -- Coentrao (87)

Luiz Adriano (89) -- El Hamdaoui (89)

So I definitely need another central midfielder for the second team. Other notable players not mentioned: Guilherme, Sidnei, Mattioni, Vitor and Peixoto so I'm really happy with the squad atm!

• 2 weeks later...

200px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png

Benfica Win Portugese Shield

benfica_champions_big_381.jpg

The Benfica players celebrate tonights win

Tonight, English manager Rhys Hunt led his Benfica side out to face great rivals FC Porto in the Portuguese shield final. Hunt knew that whoever won this game would gain a physcological advantage in the battle for the league title. Porto are currently just ahead of Benfica by 2 points. This game was always going to be tight tonight with both strong sides out but Benfica had no where near their strongest side out with players such as Barrios, Dzagoev, Luisao etc all missing.

Benfica got off to the perfect and in just the 8th minute they took the lead through Portuguese international
Ruben Amorim
who bagged his 3rd goal of the season. The games then started to get edgy as everyone knew it would with Coentrao and Saviola getting in a scuffle with Meireles and Renan of Porto resulting in yellow cards for all of them. Benfica then doubled their lead on the 31st minute when Brazilian midfielder
Santos Ramires
burst through the Porto defence to slot home. Benfica then sat back and tried to defend their lead and they did it professionally with the game ending 2-0.

This was Hunt's first trophy of the season and he has said that he hopes to still win the league and maybe the Portuguese cup if possible but the club are still in the SMFA Cup so it's all going well on all fronts. Hunt has also said that keeping a clean sheet was important as it shows how defensively strong his side are and he feels this win will give Benfica the edge over Porto when it comes to the league.

• 1 month later...

Benfica win 3-0 tonight and sit 3 points clear of FC Porto top of the Portuguese league with just 1 game remaining. The league title is basically secure as we have a far superior goal difference, it would require a 13 goal swing on Wednesday for us NOT to win the title so very happy. :D

The goals tonight came from Mamaev, Coentrao and Barrios who grabbed his 20th league goal of the season. Next up for my Benfica is FC Porto in the quater-finals of the Portuguese cup where we are hoping to complete the treble!

• 2 weeks later...

200px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png

Benfica Crowned League Champions!

benfica_champions_big_381.jpg

Benfica end up winning the league by 3 points ahead of fiercest rivals FC Porto. This completed the double in Hunt's first season in charge of Benfica. The squad is looking one of the strongest around and can easily go on all fronts next season. Even better news for the club is that Fabio Coentrao and David Luiz both went up to 90 in their ratings.

Benfica striker Lucas Barrios finished top goal scorer in the league this season with 21 goals in the league in 32 appearances, he also chipped in with a handy 12 assists. Most recent bit of transfer activity saw promising central midfielder Franco Zuculini join the club for a large fee of £12.7m. Hunt also says that he has his eye on a couple of other young players before the squad is totally sorted.

barca report:

Barcelona completed the domestic quad winning the Charity Shield,Spanish Shield,Spanish Cup and the league title by a whopping 20 points scoring 150 goals and conceding 47 with Fernando Torres having a stella 48 goal season.

This season was made very sweet with 5 wins over main rivals Real Madrid 2 league wins 2 cup final wins and a charity shield win.With superstar Leo Messi returning to the camp nou season 3 looks very promising.

Notts County Back To Back Promotions

Now Notts county are Moving onto Div3 after starting life in Div5.

I have signed players such as Lukaku, Kouyate, Chico. + More

Also in both seasons i have had the help for loans from Ajax.

Finished on 105 points losing 1 game.

If anyone has spare cash, especially you big boys, spare me some for a youngster or two:D

Sebastian Corchia completes his move to Benfica in a straight swap for Ribeiro Airton. I'm happy with this as I'm a big fan of Corchia and he should have a good future ahead of him. Him joining means even more depth in defence.

I'm looking to do a couple of deals. Ruiz, Saviola and Sidnei are all available to be offered in deals. I can offer Saviola and Sidnei for a young forward.

Players available for loan: Corchia/M'Bengue (only one of them), Radu, Belhanda, Douglas Costa, Zuculini, and Ljajic. Preferably want them to go to the smaller teams, but they need to play.

First team:

Rui Patricio

J. Boateng -- David Luiz -- Coentrao

Jucilei

Renato Augusto -- Ramires -- Dzagoev -- Ruiz

Barrios -- Saviola

Second team:

Rui Patricio

Ebondo -- Bonucci -- Rakytskyy

Isla

Giuliano -- Poli -- Mamaev -- Reus

Luiz Adriano -- El Hamdaoui

Just thought I'd show off my squad a little :D

• 1 month later...

Took Sao Paulo as I need to make my self a good Brazil side one my first game 3-1 and happy with that.

Made some big deals so far:

IN:

KANOUTE 92 - 15M - MURPHY 88 - 5.8M - SIMPLICIO 90 - 19M - PAREJA 88 - 5M - HUGHES 88 - 6.4M - BORJA 77 - 1.3M.

Happy so far now to make my impact.

• 2 months later...

Notts County

Been with these since the start of the GC.

Finished runners up in DIV5

Runners up in DIV4

We are now near the end of the season in DIV3, again currently second.

But we do have a massive game this weekend vs Darlington.

Darlington are top and only 1point ahead of us. after this game theres only 1 game left of the season, so if darlington win the title is theirs, if i win i go top with 1 game still left to play and would be 2 points ahead. :o

Also have had a very good english cup run, currently in the semi finals after knocking Arsenal out 3-0 in the quarter finals :P

Current Starting 11:

Schwarzer(90)

Chico(88) Smalling(87) Armand(89)

Semak(90)

S.Sessegnon(90) J.Verdu(88) S.Canales (87) J.Alba(87)

Hoarau(89) Lukaku(88)

Not the best side by any means, but still an improved side to a standard notts county, and this GC is not the easiest to go round picking the risers/good players up:D

Current Starting 11:

Schwarzer(90)

Chico(88) Smalling(87) Armand(89)

Semak(90)

S.Sessegnon(90) J.Verdu(88) S.Canales (87) J.Alba(87)

Hoarau(89) Lukaku(88)

Nice team :)

Dortmund would love to bring Lukaku and Canales to Germany if at all possible? We are happy to over pay for them as well ;)

I'm looking to do deals in this setup now the seasons over.

Couple of decent rating changes this morning too..

Yaroslav Rakytskiy 87 arrow-ne1.png89

Douglas Costa 86 arrow-ne1.png88

Victor Giuliano 87 arrow-ne1.png88

Those 3 changes improve our squad greatly.

First team:

Rui Patricio (88)

Rakytskiy (89) -- David Luiz (90) -- Coentrao (90)

Lucas (89)

Isla (89) -- Dzagoev (89) -- Ramires (90) -- Ruiz (89)

Barrios (90) -- Saviola (90)

Second team:

Rui Patricio (88)

De Silvestri (88) -- Bonucci (89) -- J. Boateng (89)

Mamaev (88)

R. Augusto (89) -- Douglas Costa (88) -- Poli (88) -- Giuliano (88)

Luiz Adriano (89) -- El Hamdaoui (89)

Other notable players: Guilherme, Ljajic, Corchia, Gonalons, Reus, Radu, Biabiany, Belhanda and more. :D

BARCA report:

After last seasons Quad and winning the Charity Shield at the beginning of season3 big things were expected at Camp Nou this season.However after a promising start Barca faded and Real Madrid took over and dominated the league add to that a 1st round cup exit to Castellon and an SMFA Cup exit at the hands of Mexicans Morelia this makes the upcoming Spanish Cup semi against Valencia all the more important to salvage some pride from a poor season.

Leo Messi's much vaunted return to Camp Nou was a major disapointment with only 15 goals in 32 games leading to talk of unrest and a possible Summer exit.

Reliable Fernando Torres took the responsibilty of scoring the goals again taking his career stats to 84 games 91 goals.

New signings Krasic & Navas have had minor success,youth players Ranocchia and Parejo will be involved with the 1st team next season and possibly Canales as well as i seek to give youth a chance and regain some honour.

Canales happens to be on loan from BARCA:p

I see' date=' well how about if Tigres knock out Arsenal you sell me Canales for cv :P

Dortmund are looking to buy some players, for a really top class player i can include the likes of Sahin, Hummels + Subotic in a deal, otherwise i can offer from the likes of Derdiyok, Gameiro, Bender, Kolarov, Capoue, Schmelzer, Schurrle, Grosskreutz, Herrera, Coda, Griezmann, Mutu, Asenjo, Eduardo, Wolfswinkel, Stock, Mertens, Uchida, Ananidze, Jara, Kana-Biyik, Blaszcykowski et al so let me know if you have anyone to sell :)[/font']