Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Real Madrid wins the League

Real-Madrid-vs-Penarol.jpg

Real Madrid win the league for the second time in 3 season last year barca was on fire and won the league this year Real Madrid was on top form Real madrid was going for unbeated season in the league but barca ended that in turn 34 with 4-0 victory in the Nou camp but it wasn't enough as real madrid won the next two game beating Deportivo 2-0 and Zaragoza 3-0 wins the league with 2 game left

Real-Madrid-vs-Villarreal-CF.jpg

Kaka and ronaldo were on top form in the league

n_real_madrid_posibles_fichajes-99074.jpg

Fabregas won the best Player in Real Madrid

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Suprise as Sir Alex Ferguson resigns and unknown Scottish manager Ryan becomes his sucessor Sir Alex Ferguson - manager of Manchester U

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Stewart Downing joins as Owen Hargreaves departs English winger Stewart Downing has completed a move to English champions Manchester Unite

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers C.Ronaldo and Kaka on Top form Kaka and Ronaldo are top form this season the pair are doing very well with the Manager new formation so far so

I see' date=' well how about if Tigres knock out Arsenal you sell me Canales for cv :P

Dortmund are looking to buy some players, for a really top class player i can include the likes of Sahin, Hummels + Subotic in a deal, otherwise i can offer from the likes of Derdiyok, Gameiro, Bender, Kolarov, Capoue, Schmelzer, Schurrle, Grosskreutz, Herrera, Coda, Griezmann, Mutu, Asenjo, Eduardo, Wolfswinkel, Stock, Mertens, Uchida, Ananidze, Jara, Kana-Biyik, Blaszcykowski et al so let me know if you have anyone to sell :)[/font']

I actually expect to lose against Tigres tonight so selling Canales for cv would just be rubbing it in!

As soon as the Spanish Cup is over EVERYONE'S available at Barca

200px-SL_Benfica_logo_svg.png

Doumbia arrives at Benfica

106278893_display_image.jpg?1298585872

Ivorian striker joins Portuguese Champions

This morning, Ivory Coast striker Seydou Doumbia completed his move to Portuguese champions Benfica from French side Marseille. The deal that was agreed between the two clubs saw Benfica "icon" Javier Saviola finally leave the club which was in the pipeline for quite a long time as it was clear Benfica no longer wanted or needed him at the club, so Saviola wanted out.

The second part of the deal will probably be completed tomorrow morning or late tonight, and that will see young Argentinian midfielder Franco Zuculini go to Marseille for a fee in the region of £8million. Benfica issued a statement this morning say this on Zuculini: "He is a very talented young man, but he isn't needed here which is sad. We already have very talented youngsters in his position at the club, so he was no longer need at Benfica, however, we as a club wish him all the luck and success in France!".

We are also close to coming to deals for two more players, a new defender and another keeper are expected to join Benfica in the next few days. The club say they're still on the look out for more deals as they look to strengthen the squad for the up-coming season.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Rangers' date='not a good team

He accepted the offer and this morning he cancelled it:rolleyes:[/quote']

Because, i didn't realise my Semi final of the english cup is 2moro, i played my 1st team in the last game of the season which was a must win, i won and won div3. but rodallega never played so he will go into 2moros semi final 1st lineup. i dont have the greatest squad depth and winning an honour is more imprtant than losing a player that could weaken my chances of that:rolleyes:

I wouldn't have enough time to get a replacement in...

BARCA report

Typical end to an awful season:Bash the living daylights out of Valencia then out of nowhere goals in the 84 & 88 minute force pens and i get stiffed in true SM style and the cup semi defeat ends the season with a whimper.

I,ve decide to make some big changes at Barca as i feel the need to freshen things up and have agreed a few deals:

Di Maria is off to Rays Juventus for Ganso & De Gea a bit risky but i need a new GK and rate Ganso very highly.

The next is also risky and will see a few deals with Kazzers Dortmund which basically mean that Messi heads to Germany in exchange for Hummels Subotic & Sahin.

I would like to do more deals but it seems virtually impossible as mangers in this GC either ignore any bids or its the usual mental counters.

EDIT:Marchisio and Peters(soon to 89 imo) are off to Villa park in exchange for Pastore seems a bit expensive but i've never signed him before and like i said i'm taking a risk or 3.

BARCA report

Typical end to an awful season:Bash the living daylights out of Valencia then out of nowhere goals in the 84 & 88 minute force pens and i get stiffed in true SM style and the cup semi defeat ends the season with a whimper.

I' date='ve decide to make some big changes at Barca as i feel the need to freshen things up and have agreed a few deals:

Di Maria is off to Rays Juventus for Ganso & De Gea a bit risky but i need a new GK and rate Ganso very highly.

The next is also risky and will see a few deals with Kazzers Dortmund which basically mean that Messi heads to Germany in exchange for Hummels Subotic & Sahin.

I would like to do more deals but it seems virtually impossible as mangers in this GC either ignore any bids or its the usual mental counters.[/quote']

Benfica get knocked out of Portuguese Cup semi's tonight 2-1 against unmanaged Braga! :rolleyes:

Bloody annoyed tbh, and the only way I can possibly be cheered up is by doing some deals! :D Rico up for any? I'm interested in a few of your players mate :)

And at least your willing to risk some deals and freshen it up a little!

DORTMUND WELCOME THEIR NEW STAR

bvb-plaste-468x345.jpg

The Signal Iduna Park was packed out as they welcomed their new hero to Germany, Lionel Messi:

lionel-messi-fc-barcelone-ballon-d-or-2009.jpg

The best player in the world made the shock switch to Dortmund from Barcelona where he enjoyed wide spread adulation from the Catalans. It is believed that Messi felt it was time for a change, and he pinpointed Dortmund as his first choice club to move to. Once Dortmund manager Kari heard about Messi's desire to join them she did everything in her power to broker a deal with Barcelona. "I would like to thank the Barca manager Rico for the smooth and fair negotiations that took place and i am delighted that we can now say that Messi is a Dortmund player."

In less high profile moves Italian international's Andrea Ranocchia and Gigi Buffon also moved to Dortmund.

120041.jpg

Gianluigi_buffon_1527214c.jpg

Dortmund have lost some of their exceptionally talented players though, Sahin, Subotic, Hummels, Derdiyok and Schurrle have all headed in the opposite direction.

The Dortmund faithful are said to be delighted with the deals, and cant believe their luck that they will now be watching the worlds best player week in and week out.

Notts County!

After winning Division 3, it just gets better and better.:D

Notts County tonight lift the English Cup after a 2-1 win over Sunderland.

GET IN!!:P

Thanks for the loans Rico & Hunty, been a massive help!

With me winning the english cup, do i get a SMFA shield place does anyone know:confused:

Would be very interesting if that was the case:)

Notts County!

After winning Division 3' date=' it just gets better and better.:D

Notts County tonight lift the English Cup after a 2-1 win over Sunderland.

GET IN!!:P

Thanks for the loans Rico & Hunty, been a massive help!

With me winning the english cup, do i get a SMFA shield place does anyone know:confused:

Would be very interesting if that was the case:)[/quote']

You certainly do indeed! :)

BARCA report

After a busy off season which saw some major comings and goings a revamped Barca hope to challenge on all fronts this season.I still have one major deal in the pipeline and hope to confirm the deal very soon.Edit: Samir Nasri has agreed to a move to Barca.

Lionel Messi headed for pastures new in Dortmund(Germany) along with Gianluigi Buffon & Andrea Ranocchia good luck to them and Kari for the new season(4).

Angel Di Maria departed to Turin to join Rays Juventus and again good luck to both.

With De Gea,Hummels,Subotic,Sahin,Pastore,Ganso,Schurrle & Derdiyok all signing on at the Nou Camp the Squad for this season has a fresh youthful look about it and hopefully that will be the case for a few seasons to come.

Have a few players surplus to requirements Crouch,Mykhalyk & Babel i could offer 2 or 3 for a decent prospect 88/89 rtd 20/21 and also have some quality youths i can include in deals Canales Alcantara and many others and theres also some loans available.

All the best for the new season......Rico Suave.

Since the last update on this thread about my Benfica I've made a few changes to the squad..

Goalkeeper Diego Benaglio completed his move to Benfica for the small fee of just £8million. He will not be the no.1 keeper at the club with Muslera there but he was mainly brought in so he could be used as part of a swap deal when his transfer ban goes. Next to arrive was young defender Emiliano Insua from rivals Sporting CP, he joined for a fee of £8.6million. His arrival means that Radu is available to swap out in deals.

French international forward Jimmy Briand joined Benfica from Galatasary SK in a swap deal for Brazilian Milmomem Guilherme and Frenchmen Jonathan Biabiany. We are still looking to do deals to strengthen the squad for this up and coming season, so get in contact if you want to do some deals.

Tonight, Benfica lined-up against Sporting De Braga in the Portuguese Charity Shield Final, with Benfica being league Champions and Braga winning the Portuguese Cup in season 3. Benfica ran out a whopping 9-3 winners tonight. Last season's top scorer Lucas Barrios bagged himself a hat-trick, Dzagoev scored a brace and then Luiz, Ramires, Isla and Fabio Coentrao chipped in with the other goals. 5th honour with Benfica, and a very pleasing result. Hopefully season 4 will be just as successful as the previous 3. :D

In other news, German international Marcel Schmelzer completes his move to Benfica from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal with Stefan Radu and Marco Reus. It was sad to see Reus leave, but Schmelzer is the type of player we want and need in the squad, so hopefully he gets a rise after Dortmund win the Bundesliga in real life. Coentrao now starts at LM for the first team.

BARCA report

Completed my final deal bringing in Micah Richards for Peter Crouch.Have to say i'll never sign Crouchie again, the guy was one of the Champs League top scorers and yet he's treated like a leper on this game,i only bought him to deal with and have offered him for young 86's 87's and in deal for a few 88's and shock horror he's not good enough :rolleyes: The I.Q level in this GC is pretty low:o

Apart from a select few i wont be dealing with human managers again in this GC its a total waste of time.I've spent the last few weeks offering a string of way over the top 3 & 4 player deals to see what i can make happen and cant say i'm surprised there was little success.

Not the greatest Barca squad ever but far from the worst and i hope to give Bienfait a challenge this season.

werder-bremen.png

Weder Bremen Update

Bremen kicked off the season in good fashion with a 4-0 Charity Shield win over Wolfsburg, and then on Saturday a 1-0 victory over Hertha Berlin.

Since taking over Werder, new coach Joe Robinson has brought in a few players as well as letting many go. Most notably the arrival of Sven Bender from Bundesliga rivals, Borussia Dortmund.

103791.jpg

New Man: Sven Bender

Another key man for the German outfit is Carles Puyol. Upon arrival Robinson was willing to listen to offers from clubs and felt no worthy bids came in, most notably from Barcelona.

Carles is one of the best centre halfs in Europe. I only wanted to see offers as we could do with some depth, and also need a top class striker. But the Barca offer made me laugh to be honest. Straight swap for Per Mertersaker? Ok then....

carles-puyol-415x275.jpg

Under Valued : Carles Puyol

Before Robinson's arrival Andreas Iniesta was signed with 2 highly thought of German prospects going in the opposite direction, in Mesut Ozil and Marko Marin. But Robinson feels Iniesta will be a big player this season for Bremen.

See what i mean about I.Q....:rolleyes:

From the same manager who offers A.Hernandez and Jeffren for Welliton...ok then!!!!

You make a weak offer i make a weak offer.

Haha love it, wanted to provoke a response (Yes I'm bored)

Just one thing though, with the I.Q. I haven't actually bid for said player Welliton, so clearly some I.Qs are a hell of a lot worse than others :rolleyes:

And on the face of it your offer is alot "weaker" than the one you just made up*

*Disclaimer: May have been the guy before me who was in charge

As interesting as this clearly is'nt I'm off for a Bacon sandwich and a cuppa you carry on and enjoy your own company i'm sure your good at that.;)

Enjoy mate, although must be uncomfortable running away with your tail between your legs? ;)

Before questioning my I.Q get your facts straight and we won't have a problem :rolleyes:

I joined this gc last week as manager of Blackburn and been busy buying lots of players, mostly oaps.

Raul : My biggest name signing. Brought from Arsenal for 15 million. Pretty good deal.

Sergey Semak: Brought for 18 million from Notts county. Old but still rated 90 and, as it was only cash i was paying, i thought it was worth the risk.

Hugo Rodallega : Brought for 15 Million, again from Notts County. This time a bit younger and a player i like. Hopefully he'll move to a bigger club in the summer after Wigan get relegated. He'll partner Raul.

Tuncay: Not a particularly good signing, brought only as temporary back up to the main strikers.

David Albelda: Brought for 8 million from Valencia. Experienced dm who'll hopefully give us some steel in Midfield.

Steven Naysmith: Good little player and young too. Brought for just over 8 million.

Ayila Yussuf: Never seen him play before, brought solely to make the defence a bit more solid.

Santos Dante: Same as the above.

Emillio Izaguirre: Brought for 10 and a half million. Very highly rated left back, with plenty of big teams looking at him.

As you can see, i've brought loads of older players there but i'll try and reduce the average age of the team (which currently stands at 29:eek:) when the tbs run out.

I made a slight error in judgement with my tactics which saw me lose 1-0 to Aston Villa on the opening day of the season. Hopefully, a slight alteration will see me have better fortune in future matches. Good luck to all in this set up.