Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Suprise as Sir Alex Ferguson resigns and unknown Scottish manager Ryan becomes his sucessor Sir Alex Ferguson - manager of Manchester U

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Stewart Downing joins as Owen Hargreaves departs English winger Stewart Downing has completed a move to English champions Manchester Unite

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers C.Ronaldo and Kaka on Top form Kaka and Ronaldo are top form this season the pair are doing very well with the Manager new formation so far so

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

I joined this gc last week as manager of Blackburn and been busy buying lots of players' date=' mostly oaps.

Raul : My biggest name signing. Brought from Arsenal for 15 million. Pretty good deal.

[b']Sergey Semak: Brought for 18 million from Notts county. Old but still rated 90 and, as it was only cash i was paying, i thought it was worth the risk.

Hugo Rodallega : Brought for 15 Million, again from Notts County. This time a bit younger and a player i like. Hopefully he'll move to a bigger club in the summer after Wigan get relegated. He'll partner Raul.

[/b]

Tuncay: Not a particularly good signing, brought only as temporary back up to the main strikers.

David Albelda: Brought for 8 million from Valencia. Experienced dm who'll hopefully give us some steel in Midfield.

Steven Naysmith: Good little player and young too. Brought for just over 8 million.

Ayila Yussuf: Never seen him play before, brought solely to make the defence a bit more solid.

Santos Dante: Same as the above.

Emillio Izaguirre: Brought for 10 and a half million. Very highly rated left back, with plenty of big teams looking at him.

As you can see, i've brought loads of older players there but i'll try and reduce the average age of the team (which currently stands at 29:eek:) when the tbs run out.

I made a slight error in judgement with my tactics which saw me lose 1-0 to Aston Villa on the opening day of the season. Hopefully, a slight alteration will see me have better fortune in future matches. Good luck to all in this set up.

Thanks for buying them for those prices, cash has really helped!:D

Ohh and im not sure if you would be interested, but once my 90 rated GK transfer ban is up (10 days) 38 year old Mark Schwarzer will be available for a cash sum, dont know if you would want him, but he will be going! :)

Thanks for buying them for those prices' date=' cash has really helped!:D

Ohh and im not sure if you would be interested, but once my 90 rated GK transfer ban is up (10 days) 38 year old Mark Schwarzer will be available for a cash sum, dont know if you would want him, but he will be going! :)[/quote']

Not the way he's been playing! Besides, i don't think i should buy anymore old players. I am on the lookout for a 'keeper though.

Not the way he's been playing! Besides' date=' i don't think i should buy anymore old players. I am on the lookout for a 'keeper though.[/quote']

Diego Benaglio (89) keeper is available for loan for rest of the season. I'm Benfica, and already have Muslera. :)

EDIT: Talented young German Patrick Hermann completes his move to Benfica for £4.7million.

• 1 month later...

BARCA report

Barca win the 3rd Classico of the season 3-1 to take there record to 10 wins and a draw and maintain there 1 point lead over Valencia and a massive 9 over arch rivals Madrid.

After being drawn against each other in the Spanish Shield and SMFA Cup a 4th Classico looms on the horizon and Barca hope to maintain there record of 8 wins in the last 10 meetings between the Spanish giants.

So far the only blemish on Barca's season is an away SMFA Cup defeat at unmanaged Besiktas :( which has made qualification a little tricky.

On the transfer front even though Torres is within touching distance of a 100 league goals he may be available soon and i wil listen to offers for Alves Xavi & Luisao as well.

Benfica continue their unbeaten start to the season with a 3-0 win over Braga last night. A brace from Ljajic and a goal from Luiz Adriano got the three points. We are still 3 points clear at the top of the table ahead of Porto.

However, the injury list in my squad keeps growing and growing and growing! It's pretty ridiculous tbh. Hopefully it stops soon! :rolleyes:

liga%5B6%5D.png FC.BARCELONA1278105613.png

Barca agree a deal to sign Welsh wizard Gareth Bale.It was slightly expensive but i'm hoping his rating goes up as quick as he runs......if he gets his ears pinned back he'll be even quicker! And thanks to the Real Madrid manager for convincing the Valencia manager to cancel my deal for Edin Hazard honour & integrity....yeah right!

Gareth-Bale-Wales_1334587.jpg

borussia-dortmund.png

Dortmund are unbeaten in the league this season with 8 wins and 3 draws so far, and we are through to the German Shield Semi's.

I've not had the benefit of a 99 rated Messi yet as he's been out injured. However in 9 games he has scored 9 goals and has an average rating of 9 :) He will return for the game after next, so watch out Germany :D

benfica_77379.png

Benfica, just like Kazzers Dortmund are also unbeaten in the league so far this season and sit top of the table after 11 games with 10 wins and 1 draw. We are also in the Portuguese Shield semi final after our 3-1 win over Pacos last night which set up a tie with Leixoes. After three games in the SMFA Cup we sit second in our group after beating Internazionale we drew with Bordeaux and Atletico Madrid. So we have a very tough group!

Looking for deals atm. Looking for a new CM (89+), winger (90+), striker (90+).

Just contact me if you're interested in any of my players.

benfica_77379.png

Benfica get a few pleasing rating changes recently. Lucas, Renato Augusto and Schmelzer all rose from 89 to 90. Ramires rose to 91 a week or so ago, so the squad has improved a lot all round and the starting line-up now looks like this...

Current starting XI:

Muslera (89)

Rakytskiy (89) --- David Luiz (90) --- Schmelzer (90)

Lucas (90)

Renato Augusto (90) --- Dzagoev (89) --- Ramires (91) --- Coentrao (91)

Barrios (90) --- Doumbia (89)

Second team:

Benaglio (89)

De Silvestri (88) --- Bonucci (89) --- Boateng (89)

Gonalons (88)

Isla (89) ---- Douglas Costa (88) --- Poli (88) --- Ruiz (89)

Luiz Adriano (89) --- Briand (89)

benfica_77379.png

cac53a02a219ff9d982412b28000_grande.jpg

Cesar Azpilicueta completes move to Benfica

This morning saw Benfica complete the signing of 21-year old Spanish defender Cesar Azpilicueta from German side Hamburger SV. The deal that was struck between the two clubs saw Brazilian duo Victor Giuliano and Souza Andre head to Germany in exchange for the right-back.

It is thought that Azpilicueta will go straight into the very young and talented 3-man defence of Brazilian David Luiz and German Schmelzer. Benfica are said to now be after a new winger to replace Giuliano and are offering up defender Lorenzo De Silvestri and Leroy Fer to get their man. Also, it is thought that the Portuguese champions could also be in the market for a new higher rated CM and can offer Andrea Poli or Mamaev plus cash and a good youngster.

Current starting XI:

Muslera (89)

Azpilicueta (89) --- David Luiz (90) --- Schmelzer (90)

Lucas (90)

Renato Augusto (90) --- Dzagoev (89) --- © Ramires (91) --- Coentrao (91)

Barrios (90) --- Doumbia (89)

borussia-dortmund.png

DORTMUND AGREE KRASIC TRANSFER:

krasicinbianconero_396046.jpg

Dortmund have agreed a deal to sign Barcelona's Serbian winger Miloš Krasić. Kari was alerted to the talented players availability through reading a newspaper article and immediately swooped to meet Barcelona's conditions of sale. French striker Kévin Gameiro and 18 year old Georgian sensation Jano Ananidze will be heading to the Catalan giants in return.

The ambitious German's also confirmed the signing of 23 year old Chilean Gary Medel in a deal thought to be worth around £18M.

Both players are thought to slot straight into Dortmund's first team, which could look like:

Buffon

Uchida Musacchio Ranocchia Kolarov

Capoue Medel

Krasić Mutu Grosskreutz

Messi

With a huge amount of talent sitting in the reserves and youth team the future is looking very bright for Borussia Dortmund.

125px-atletico_madrid_logosvg.pngATLETICO MADRID 1 - 3 Barcelona.png

BARCA get a good away win at the Vicente Calderon which preserves there unbeaten league record so far this season.In a close game Barca's better finishing proved the difference with a debut goal from Kevin Gamiero and the 2nd of the season for Andre Schurrle with Barca's scoring finished off with substitute Fernando Torres late penalty his 99th league goal in 94 games.Thats 12 wins & 2 draws this season.

benfica_77379.png

Payet seals Benfica switch

Dimitri-Payet-Liverpool-2011.jpg

French international completes move

This morning Benfica have confirmed the signing of French international winger Dimitri Payet from Premiership side Liverpool. The deal that was agreed and completed between the two sides saw Italian defender Lorenzo De Silvestri and young midfielder Leroy Fer head the other way in exchange for the 24-year old wide man.

Payet's switch completes Benfica's search for a new winger after the departure of Victor Giuliano in the deal that brought Azpilicueta to the club. Hunt's attentions now turn to finding a new CM who is 89+ in rating. The club have announced that they can offer young midfielder Andrea Poli in exchange for the right player along with a cash sum and maybe a couple of promising young players from the youth ranks at Benfica. It is thought that Payet will battle it out for a starting place in the cup side with Mauricio Isla and the in-form and ever scoring Bryan Ruiz.

benfica_77379.png

Moussa Sows signs with Benfica

439x.jpg

Senegalese striker joins Portuguese champions

Benfica have completed their third significant signing within a few days. The third player to join Benfica in recent days is Senegal striker Moussa Sow from English side Preston North End. The deal saw striker Mounir El Hamdaoui and young midfielder Lukas Maracek join Preston, along with a cash some thought to be around £6million.

It is thought that Sow will go straight into the starting line up and partner up with Paraguayan Lucas Barrios where Hunt hopes they will form a formidable partnership. Buying a new striker wasn't top of manager Rhys Hunt's to-do list at the club, and attentions are still focused on adding a new central midfielder to the squad.

Negotiations are rumoured to be on-going between Benfica and an un-named club for a couple of very talented midfield players, and if these players join the squad will basically be "complete" Rhys Hunt has been quoted saying.

Current starting XI:

Muslera (89)

Azpilicueta (89) --- David Luiz (90) --- Schmelzer (90)

Lucas (90)

Renato Augusto (90) --- Dzagoev (89) --- © Ramires (91) --- Coentrao (91)

Barrios (90) --- Sow (90)

darlington.gif

DARLINGTON ANNOUNCE NEW MANAGER

Darlington have yesterday announced the signing of experienced manager Aaron Aitken. He spoke of his excitement at joining Darlington "It's great to be in charge of this team, they have a very good squad, though i'll hae my work cut out trying to convincing some of them to stay with 0 starts out of 15 games played already, overall the team is in an ok condition and I have some players in mind, but we'll see if they are needed or not", when asked about his ambitions for the club "we are currently in mid table, with just over half the season to go, so it shouldn't be seen as unimaginable for us to be in a play-off position by the end of the season, and with a little luck playing in Div 1 next season", when asked about transfer's Aaron Aitken had this to say "I am looking to replace our current striker Liedson, with someone a bit younger, he is a good striker but just getting on a little, I'd also like to bring in a new LB and RB, either as starters or more likely in a rotation, if we can find the right player we'll try hard to get him in, I do feel as though the midfield is set, I will base the team around the midfield trio of Kagawa, Gundogan and Inler,"

image06.gif

Real Madrid Transfer News

Eden Hazard complete is Move to Madrid

Eden-Hazard.jpg

after long negotiation with the valencia manager we finally came to an agreement which saw Santi CAZORLA and Álvaro ARBELOA plus 10 million. Hazard sign 4 year deal with the club.

Other Transfer News

Mesut Ozil Complete is Move to Madrid

a44a50f0b7c63c983808c2d68768_grande.jpg

The Madrid manager is a big fan of ozil. a random bid which got accepted by liverpool the deal involve Benzema and gourcuff going the other way. Ozil sign 5 year deal may make is debut this week

This is what the Real Madrid Manager had to say about the signing

In the transfer market we feel left out after the signing of fabregas nothing was happening for us for quite a while yes we won the league but we still wanted new faces in the squad. we are very happy we got Hazard we know we may over pay for him but we think it worth it and for Ozil it was suprise when we realise the deal was accepted but this time we don't think we over pay but it leaves us with less midfielders overall we are very happy with both signing

borussia-dortmund.png

DORTMUND SIGN GERRARD

c50cd8cf71e273cd1bbedca0732c_grande.jpg

Dortmund have completed the signing of Liverpool's Steven Gerrard. The dynamic midfielder had spent his career with Liverpool, amassing 556 appearances for the club and notching up 140 goals. However having just turned 31 Gerrard had made it clear he was after a new challenge and when German giants Dortmund came knocking there was no way he could turn them down. Heading to Anfield in return were Kevin Grosskreutz and Jakub Blaszczykowski. Kari revealed she was delighted with the deal:

We have a lot of great young talent at the club and i felt it was necessary to bring in a little more quality and experience, and Stevie has that in abundance. We are blessed with a very strong squad, and we were particularly strong on the wings and so Grosskreutz and Blaszczykowski became surplus to requirements. I am delighted with this signing and i know he will do very well for the club.

Gerrard is expected to play just off of star striker Lionel Messi and alongside fellow new addition Miloš Krasić at RW.

The competition for the LW spot is fierce, with young starlets Antoine Griezmann, Marco Reus, James Rodriguez, Ander Herrera, Yacine Brahima, Miroslav Stoch, Dries Mertens, Jeremy Pied and Franco Jara all seemingly fighting for the one spot, it appears that some of those players will need to be moved on in the near future.

Kari has refused to rule out any further signings with speculation mounting over possible moves for former players Mario Gotze and Shinji Kagawa.

DARLINGTON NEWS

darlington.gif

DARLINGTON WIN FIRST MATCH WITH NEW MANAGER

image-5-for-gallery-gallery-darlington-fc-win-fa-trophy-813602495.jpg

Darlington have today beaten Blackpool 4-0, with 3 goals from C. Benitez (including 1 penalty) and 1 goal from M. Del Moral. C. Benitez was named MoM for his fine display. "I am very proud of the lads, we did well today, it's a fine display of our intentions and hopefully with a little luck and some more good results we can start to creep up the ladder"

1278105613.png

Season 4,match 15

BARCELONA 1-1 VILLAREAL

Barca draw 1-1 with a (NMF) Villareal:o the only highlight of a dull game being FERNANDO TORRES 100th league goal.After 15 games Barca remain unbeaten.

Fernando Torres

Fernando-Torres-picture1.jpg

GAMES:95(2)

GOALS:100

ASSISTS:64

MAN OF THE MATCH:38

AVERAGE RATING:8.88

Some new signings here in Bremen,

Jeremy Morel signs for 7.8m from Lorient. The marseille bound former Lorient captain will provide much needed stability at the back.

21 year old Cornel Rapa joins from Otelul Galati in a player exchange and cash deal. A very promising right back.

2 other small signings include Borja Gomez from Karpaty, and Robert Beric from Maribor.