Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

borussia-dortmund.png

Mario Götze returns to Dortmund

tumblr_ljzjmc5Zha1qg8cp9o1_500.jpg

There were celebrations in Dortmund as Kari confirmed the re-signing of 19 year old wonderkid Mario Götze. Dortmund fought off competition from 20 other clubs including footballing heavyweights such as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United, to land the talented youngster.

Despite his tender years Götze shows maturity and class on the football pitch, and his performances have been rewarded with 6 full caps for Germany. His skill, technique and all round ability is flawless and Kari is delighted with his signing:

Götze has been my #1 target since i took over this great club and its taken a while but i have finally managed to land my man. He will go straight into our first team and i expect him to stay there for a long time.

Kari has said she is now delighted with her team and is not actively seeking any more transfers, however if any more great players were to come available then she would take a look and decide whether they would improve her team or not.

Buffon

Uchida Musacchio Ranocchia Kolarov

Medel Capoue

Krasić Gerrard Götze

Messi

Meanwhile there was more good news for the Dortmund fans as their team eased into the German shield final, where they will meet Wolfsburg, following a 2-0 win over Karlsruher in the semi-final.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Suprise as Sir Alex Ferguson resigns and unknown Scottish manager Ryan becomes his sucessor Sir Alex Ferguson - manager of Manchester U

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers Stewart Downing joins as Owen Hargreaves departs English winger Stewart Downing has completed a move to English champions Manchester Unite

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers C.Ronaldo and Kaka on Top form Kaka and Ronaldo are top form this season the pair are doing very well with the Manager new formation so far so

Benfica reach the Portuguese Shield final tonight after beating Leixoes 3-1. Sporting CP await us in the final. Ruiz, Briand and Luiz Adriano with the goals tonight. Hopefully the lads will go out and bring another trophy back home! :D

borussia-dortmund.png

Mario Götze returns to Dortmund

tumblr_ljzjmc5Zha1qg8cp9o1_500.jpg

There were celebrations in Dortmund as Kari confirmed the re-signing of 19 year old wonderkid Mario Götze. Dortmund fought off competition from 20 other clubs including footballing heavyweights such as Barcelona' date=' Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United, to land the talented youngster.

Despite his tender years Götze shows maturity and class on the football pitch, and his performances have been rewarded with 6 full caps for Germany. His skill, technique and all round ability is flawless and Kari is delighted with his signing:

Kari has said she is now delighted with her team and is not actively seeking any more transfers, however if any more great players were to come available then she would take a look and decide whether they would improve her team or not.

[center']

Buffon

Uchida Musacchio Ranocchia Kolarov

Medel Capoue

Krasić Gerrard Götze

Messi[/center]

Meanwhile there was more good news for the Dortmund fans as their team eased into the German shield final, where they will meet Wolfsburg, following a 2-0 win over Karlsruher in the semi-final.

Congrats KAZ for getting him for 3 reserves:( but to suggest you beat my offer is way off the mark i offered way more and was amazed he accepted 3 guys who probably wont even get 1st team footy next season:confused:I'm sure you must have charmed the guy you silver tongued little minx;)

I got a really expensive counter agreed the deal,the guy says he'll get back to me and then nothing:confused: Little does he know you just mugged him

Congrats KAZ for getting him for 3 reserves:( but to suggest you beat my offer is way off the mark i offered way more and was amazed he accepted 3 guys who probably wont even get 1st team footy next season:confused:I'm sure you must have charmed the guy you silver tongued little minx;)

I got a really expensive counter agreed the deal' date='the guy says he'll get back to me and then nothing:confused: Little does he know you just mugged him[/quote']

Couldn't disagree with you more Rico, Asenjo will me Atletico's #1 next season and is a top quality GK, which Hamburg were desperately in need for as their current GK is 38 and clubless. Rodriguez i am a huge fan of and i'm sure will feature more regularly for Porto next season, after what has been an impressive debut season for him. And Casnos has just moved to Inter and who can really say what will happen with him.

Your offer was ok, a fairly safe 92 who wont likely get any higher plus an 89 that i've never heard of. I would have went with my offer as well, not to mention he still might get a 4th player off me..

Anyways Dortmund go back to the top of the Bundesliga with a 6-0 demolition of Mönchengladbach, Gerrard scoring on his debut, as well as Krasić and doubles from Griezmann and Reus. Got a couple of mid season friendlies next which will allow Götze to recover to full fitness and make his debut next competitive match. And also a certain Messi will return from injury as well so things are looking good :)

I like how active this GC has got...

Benfica win 5-0 last night to stay top of the league by 6 points ahead of Porto. Barrios with a hat-trick, Jerome Boateng and Fabio Coentrao with the other goals. :)

Looking for deals! Need a new CM 89+

Couldn't disagree with you more Rico' date=' Asenjo will me Atletico's #1 next season and is a top quality GK, which Hamburg were desperately in need for as their current GK is 38 and clubless. Rodriguez i am a huge fan of and i'm sure will feature more regularly for Porto next season, after what has been an impressive debut season for him. And Casnos has just moved to Inter and who can really say what will happen with him.

Your offer was ok, a fairly safe 92 who wont likely get any higher plus an 89 that i've never heard of. I would have went with my offer as well, not to mention he still might get a 4th player off me..

Anyways Dortmund go back to the top of the Bundesliga with a 6-0 demolition of Mönchengladbach, Gerrard scoring on his debut, as well as Krasić and doubles from Griezmann and Reus. Got a couple of mid season friendlies next which will allow Götze to recover to full fitness and make his debut next competitive match. And also a certain Messi will return from injury as well so things are looking good :)[/font']

That actually was'nt my offer it was his counter offer and to say the offer was ok seems a bit harsh as Navas is the best RM on the game.

I accept he needed a goalie but the other 2 guys will be reserves at best next season like i said.It also says a lot about the manager that he counters me and then negotiates with other managers saying i made an offer which i didnt.I didnt even have a bid in for Gotze as he said he would be in touch with me which he didnt.A rock solid 25yr old 92 and solid international CB rtd 89 is clearly better than an 87 prospect an 85 prospect and goalie whose had a poor 18 months although its fair to say he is decent,other than Rodriguez i bet they dont rise much over the next season.

I could have done 2,3 or 4 if he had wanted but he asked for Navas & Mykhalik and said he would accept straight away if i offered that deal.

Just checked the value of the 3 players you gave him £19.4m and you got Gotze &£4.4m Navas on his own is valued at about £20mill by his chairman,what i got countered gets him approx £27m in value and yours £15m so like i said my deal was way more.

I'm actually very disappointed in you that you post on this thread that i proposed a deal that i did'nt.

That actually was'nt my offer it was his counter offer and to say the offer was ok seems a bit harsh as Navas is the best RM on the game.

I accept he needed a goalie but the other 2 guys will be reserves at best next season like i said.It also says a lot about the manager that he counters me and then negotiates with other managers saying i made an offer which i didnt.I didnt even have a bid in for Gotze as he said he would be in touch with me which he didnt.A rock solid 25yr old 92 and solid international CB rtd 89 is clearly better than an 87 prospect an 85 prospect and goalie whose had a poor 18 months although its fair to say he is decent' date='other than Rodriguez i bet they dont rise much over the next season.

I could have done 2,3 or 4 if he had wanted but he asked for Navas & Mykhalik and said he would accept straight away if i offered that deal.

Just checked the value of the 3 players you gave him £19.4m and you got Gotze &£4.4m Navas on his own is valued at about £20mill by his chairman,what i got countered gets him approx £27m in value and yours £15m so like i said my deal was way more.

I'm actually very disappointed in you that you post on this thread that i proposed a deal that i did'nt.[/quote']

I'm actually really disappointed in you that you post on this thread that i charmed the guy and mugged him. The deal, just like yours, was suggested by him, and with about 20 other clubs interested he probably suggested 20 other deals, and when he had all the offers on the table he looked at them and decided what one he liked the most.

At the end of the day its an opinion, and my opinion is that my offer is better than yours, and the Hamburg manager agreed hence why he accepted my offer and not yours.

And if you judge your deals based on SM's values of players then yes your offer was better than mines. For me personally i like to look at the actual players rather than their values, for example the likes of Neymar and Götze i value considerably higher than their SM value. And Rodriguez, Asenjo and Casnos are all 100% going to rise further, and likely considerably higher, and as a result their values will inevitably go up. Whereas Navas is pretty much at his peak rating, maybe 93 at very best, and presumably that other guy that i've never heard of isn't up too much either. SO whereas the value of your players will stagnate, mines will continue rising and have a much higher future value than yours. Which is why i rate my offer as better than yours.

But like i say thats just my opinion.

I'm actually really disappointed in you that you post on this thread that i charmed the guy and mugged him. The deal' date=' just like yours, was suggested by him, and with about 20 other clubs interested he probably suggested 20 other deals, and when he had all the offers on the table he looked at them and decided what one he liked the most.

At the end of the day its an opinion, and my opinion is that my offer is better than yours, and the Hamburg manager agreed hence why he accepted my offer and not yours.

And if you judge your deals based on SM's values of players then yes your offer was better than mines. For me personally i like to look at the actual players rather than their values, for example the likes of Neymar and Götze i value considerably higher than their SM value. And Rodriguez, Asenjo and Casnos are all 100% going to rise further, and likely considerably higher, and as a result their values will inevitably go up. Whereas Navas is pretty much at his peak rating, maybe 93 at very best, and presumably that other guy that i've never heard of isn't up too much either. SO whereas the value of your players will stagnate, mines will continue rising and have a much higher future value than yours. Which is why i rate my offer as better than yours.

But like i say thats just my [u']opinion[/u].

Again i reiterate I did'nt make an offer and your posting saying i made an offer.Also my comments about you charming him where clearly tongue in cheek and you know that(thats why i added a wink)unlike yours which where stating that i actually made an offer.

Comparing your deal and my alleged deal:Even if the 3 players he got off you all rise by a point or 2 (unlikely) the value will still be under the value of my guys in a year or 2 even 3 or more even as your guys have potential and thats all.Youngsters rtd 85-87 are a dime a dozen on SM and the odds are that most dont get near a 90 rating.Asenjo is very lucky to be still rated 88 after 5 games in 18 months so who can say what will happen with a players rating as i said the possible deal from me will be better for at least 2 years or more but in all fairness i'm not that bothered what deal he accepted its more you posting i made an offer which i did'nt.

Again i reiterate I did'nt make an offer and your posting saying i made an offer.Also my comments about you charming him where clearly tongue in cheek and you know that(thats why i added a wink)unlike yours which where stating that i actually made an offer.

Comparing your deal and my alleged deal:Even if the 3 players he got off you all rise by a point or 2 (unlikely) the value will still be under the value of my guys in a year or 2 even 3 or more even as your guys have potential and thats all.Youngsters rtd 85-87 are a dime a dozen on SM and the odds are that most dont get near a 90 rating.Asenjo is very lucky to be still rated 88 after 5 games in 18 months so who can say what will happen with a players rating as i said the possible deal from me will be better for at least 2 years or more but in all fairness i'm not that bothered what deal he accepted its more you posting i made an offer which i did'nt.

Well you were the one who brought up "your" offer in the first place:

Dortmund fought off competition from 20 other clubs including footballing heavyweights such as Barcelona' date=' Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United, to land the talented youngster.

[/font']

Heres what i said when i posted my story about Götze's signing ^

to suggest you beat my offer is way off the mark i offered way more

And heres your reply to that. You clearly stated that you offered way more.

Your offer was ok' date=' a fairly safe 92 who wont likely get any higher plus an 89 that i've never heard of. I would have went with [b']my offer[/b] as well, not to mention he still might get a 4th player off me..

So then heres my reply talking about your offer, which you brought up. Even if you hadn't already quite clearly stated it was your offer i cant understand why you are getting so agitated about me calling it your offer. You may notice i also referred to my deal as my offer, where in fact it was his counter which i agreed. I really dont know what difference it makes and why it bothers you so much :confused:

And back to the offer, he decided mine was better than yours and at the end of the day that is the only thing that matters. You obviously think your deal is better, whilst i obviously think mine is better, but the only opinion that counts is that of the selling club and he's made his choice, whether you agree with him or not is completely irrelevant and so posting how you feel your offer way way better and how he got mugged by me is completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

In my opinion.

Sorry' date=' i forgot a Match Report thread was a suitable place for some handbags at dawn...[/quote']
Not going to do any of this fancy match report malarky' date=' just going to keep short, sharp and simple...Blackburn 1 (Pedersen) - 0 Rotherham = English Shield Final vs Sunderland.[/quote']

Ahem, why are you here then? ;)

It wasn't strictly a match report' date=' i'll give you thar. But at least it was only short and didn't clutter up the thread like your argument is doing.[/quote']

I find it very ironic how your moaning about our debate is cluttering up the thread even more, dont you ;)

If you look at the title of the thread it also has the word "Transfers", which is precisely what we were discussing. The thread has only now gone off topic, thanks to you ;)

I find it very ironic how your moaning about our debate is cluttering up the thread even more' date=' dont you ;)

If you look at the title of the thread it also has the word "Transfers", which is precisely what we were discussing. The thread has only now gone off topic, thanks to you ;)[/font']

You started it, m'dear.

No m'dear' date=' you (or the other bloke) started the argument which cluttered up the thread and it became nauseating to look at so i butted in to put an end to it.[/quote']

We were discussing activity within GC 99, which is relevant to this thread ;)

If you dont want to read it you dont have to, but it still has a right to be there whether you like it or not ;)

And for one so concerned with clogging up the thread you sure dont know when to stop yourself, do ya...

We were discussing activity within GC 99' date=' which is relevant to this thread ;)

If you dont want to read it you dont have to, but it still has a right to be there whether you like it or not ;)

And for one so concerned with clogging up the thread [b']you sure dont know when to stop yourself, do ya[/b]...

Talking about irony...

Once this conversation has ended, i can guarantee the argument won't start up again thus i would have done my job...HA!

We were discussing activity within GC 99' date=' which is relevant to this thread ;)

And for one so concerned with clogging up the thread you sure dont know when to stop yourself, do ya...[/font']

for all due respect infernito is right

you guys made it an argument even if it relevant. l don't understand the deal is done why are you guys still talking about it

I missed out aswell but am not here complaining about it