Sign in to follow this  
Barry MUFC

Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 99 Match Reports | Transfers

Talking about irony...

Once this conversation has ended' date=' i can guarantee the argument won't start up again thus i would have done my job...HA![/quote']

No irony there, as i have not been complaining about clogging the thread up, you have ;)

I think we've heard enough of this. :P:D

Oh i'm sorry George' date=' is my argument about my debate boring you :P[/font']

for all due respect infernito is right

you guys made an argument even if it relevant. l don't understand the deal is done why are you guys still talking about it

I missed out aswell but am not here complaining about it

We created a discussion, which i'm pretty sure is one of the purposes of a public forum such as this. If it doesn;t interest you, or Inferno, or anyone else its pretty simple DONT READ IT ;)

Well you were the one who brought up "your" offer in the first place:

Heres what i said when i posted my story about Götze's signing ^

And heres your reply to that. You clearly stated that you offered way more.

So then heres my reply talking about your offer' date=' which [i']you[/i] brought up. Even if you hadn't already quite clearly stated it was your offer i cant understand why you are getting so agitated about me calling it your offer. You may notice i also referred to my deal as my offer, where in fact it was his counter which i agreed. I really dont know what difference it makes and why it bothers you so much :confused:

And back to the offer, he decided mine was better than yours and at the end of the day that is the only thing that matters. You obviously think your deal is better, whilst i obviously think mine is better, but the only opinion that counts is that of the selling club and he's made his choice, whether you agree with him or not is completely irrelevant and so posting how you feel your offer way way better and how he got mugged by me is completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

In my opinion.

Whatever i write your only gonna try and come up with a smart answer and twist things to justify yourself as you have been doing over the last few posts. I could easily do this as well but dont really see the point as nothing will change the fact that my non offer was clearly a lot better than your deal and if the guy was daft enough to accept a weak offer thats his choice.

We've known each other for a while and you know my mugged comments were a joke and very tongue in cheek and intended to be in jest.The fact that you suggest they were unnecessary and it appears you take offence from them just points to the fact your getting defensive and not accepting my point and are looking just to argue for the sake of it.

I think you wrote the wrong word as i'm not agitated in the slightest disappointed would be more accurate but cest la vie i live & learn and wont bother you again.

All said and done as an adult i know that arguing with young ladies is a pointless exercise so if i caused you any offence Kari I APOLOGISE.

Whatever i write your only gonna try and come up with a smart answer and twist things to justify yourself as you have been doing over the last few posts. I could easily do this as well but dont really see the point as nothing will change the fact that my non offer was clearly a lot better than your deal and if the guy was daft enough to accept a weak offer thats his choice.

We've known each other for a while and you know my mugged comments were a joke and very tongue in cheek and intended to be in jest.The fact that you suggest they were unnecessary and it appears you take offence from them just points to the fact your getting defensive and not accepting my point and are looking just to argue for the sake of it.

I think you wrote the wrong word as i'm not agitated in the slightest disappointed would be more accurate but cest la vie i live & learn and wont bother you again.

All said and done as an adult i know that arguing with young ladies is a pointless exercise so if i caused you any offence Kari I APOLOGISE.

Well if justifying a point with evidence is deemed as a smart answer and twisting things i'm very sorry' date=' the quote is there for a reason, so you can see what [u']you[/u] said.

You haven't answered any of the points, or explained why my saying "your offer", be it rightly or wrongly, upsets you so much as it seems such an in nocuous thing to take to heart :confused: Nor have you addressed the fact that it was indeed you whom initially referred to your offer as your offer.

So essentially you have tried to cover over the point that you made a mistake in the first place by all this high horse stuff your trying to take now.

And yes i have known you for awhile, and had you come to me privately with your thoughts on the deal that would have been fine, however you decided to post it on the forum for everyone to see, and people looking on do not necessarily know that you are joking.

At the end of the day i said "your offer", which you have gotten all upset over, whereas you questioned the ethics of "my deal", jokingly or not, and i let that slide, until you started talking about how disappointed you are with me for saying "your offer"!

As an adult perhaps you should be more grown up and mature so that little things like "your offer" dont upset you so much in future!!

Sorry' date=' i forgot a Match Report thread was a suitable place for some handbags at dawn...

[url']

[/url]

Damn I miss this kind of quality show, all TV now days is rubbish, reality tv, has to be as far from reality as possible, worst rubbish going.

PS; this is by far the funniest GC ever, you have all this arguing here, Juve and Liverpool bagging each other on the newspaper, haha makes life interesting

Frédéric KANOUTE has completed his move to Notts County from São Paulo for £9,000,000

Old i know, but he will spearhead the attack for notts, still a 91 rated player too :eek:, sneeked in whilst everyone else was bidding for Balzaretti:D no other bids were made on kanoute.

I do have Ebondo (88) RB for Cash will take just over chairmans value around 8million if anyone wants him. Also Sessegnon for Cash, looking for around 13-14 million

Benfica qualify for the knockouts of the SMFA Cup after a 1-0 win against Inter Milan at the San Siro thanks to a Lucas Barrios goal. There is still one group game left and we are sitting top, in the final game we play 2nd placed and also qualified, Bordeaux to determined who finishes top! Very pleased.

Another friendly coming up to rest the players which is good for us, then a league match, then the Shield final. All good at Benfica so far as we remain unbeaten in ALL competitions at this stage of the season (half-way now). :D

borussia-dortmund.png

MESSI TO LEAVE DORTMUND?

lionel-messi-1_1534808i.jpg

The shock news coming out of Dortmund tonight is that Lionel Messi may be on the verge of leaving the club.

Dortmund confirmed on their official website that their recent acquisition, the Worlds best player Lionel Messi, may be set for a shock transfer away from the club. The short statement read:

We have received strong interest from several of the worlds top clubs regarding Leo, and although we want to keep him we accept that every player has a price. I can assure our fans that we will only sell the player for a deal that is of great benefit to our club.

Following the statement Dortmund confirmed they have received 3 "very strong" offers for the player. They refused to name the clubs involved however they did confirm that there is no way they would sell the player to another club in Germany. Rumours circulating around twitter suggest the 3 clubs currently in negotiations with Dortmund are Manchester United, Real Madrid and Inter Milan, however these are unconfirmed at this time.

Lionel+Messi+FC+Barcelona+Press+Conference+TDY9beEVY-Ml.jpg

A visibly upset Lionel Messi confirmed the news that he was set to leave Dortmund behind.

I am very sad to be leaving Germany after such a short time here, however i understand that the club needs to do what is best for them and if they can get a good deal for me i am happy to move on. I've had a great time here and wish to thank all the fans for their support and wish them all the best in the future.

Messi has had an injury prone time with Dortmund and has only made 12 appearances for the club. His performances have been out of this world though and highlight why clubs are willing to pay big money for him.

Dortmund finally confirmed that they will not rush through the sale of Messi and will give all clubs an opportunity to make an offer.

It is both the clubs, and the players wish, that any transfer will not go through until July 11th, after our Cup final against Wolfsburg.

Meanwhile the news has been met with huge disappointment among Dortmund support, as well as the majority of followers of German football. However most believe that Dortmund are only doing what is best for them and can appreciate their reasons for making the player available.

Since the last update, Benfica have lifted the Portuguese Shield after a triumph over Sporting CP. We continued to assert our dominance on the whole of Portugal after a 4-0 win tonight over Maritimo with goals from Boateng, David Luiz, Coentrao and Dzagoev.

We are still unbeaten ALL season in ALL competitions. 31 games, hopefully we can keep this up and win every competition and stay unbeaten ;) Now that really would be something. :eek:

Benfica swap Marcel Schmelzer with Ajax in exchange for talented duo Toby Alderweireld and Pablo Piatti. :D

Very happy with this deal! Good to see deals flying around in the whole GC for everyone.

benfica_77379.png

Falcao completes Benfica move

ap-201110111707616694066.jpg

Falcao will shine once again in Portugal says Hunt

This morning, prolific Colombian striker Radamel Falcao completed his move to Benfica from German side VFB Stuttgart. The fee that was agreed and completed between the two sides saw Moussa Sow and Jimmy Briand both leave Benfica in exchange for Falcao.

Benfica manager, Rhys Hunt has already been receiving criticisms about the deal from fans, journalists and pundits alike, who are saying that Benfica have overpaid for the striker but Hunt believes that it's a very good deal for the Portuguese champions as Falcao already has a lot of experience playing in the Portuguese league and feels he will form an "unstoppable partnership" with fellow South American striker Lucas Barrios.

The club have announced that they're now on the look-out for another striker as the club now only have 4 recognised strikers (Falcao, Barrios, Luiz Adriano, Doumbia), however they do have players such as Ruiz, Piatti and a few more that could play up front if they need to, but Hunt has expressed the importance of having a young 88+ striker in the side for back-up in the case of injuries or suspensions.

I'm looking forward to the challenge more than anything mate, I have dominated the league for the past four seasons and every Porto manager hasn't got anywhere near me so nice to have a bit of a challenge and hopefully buy some of your players ;)

I'm looking forward to the challenge more than anything mate' date=' I have dominated the league for the past four seasons and every Porto manager hasn't got anywhere near me so nice to have a bit of a challenge and hopefully [b']buy some of your players ;)[/b]

I'm sure he'd much rather send his players to Germany than to a rival club :D

I'm sure he'd much rather send his players to Germany than to a rival club :D

Doesn't really matter what players I have or don't have of his, he still won't touch my dominance ;) so really, that is irrelevant, but nice try. :P

19611_ori_fc_porto.jpg

Porto complete a number of squad filling signings to ensure there is quality support ahead of messing with the first team and to swell the youth ranks at the club that were decidedly empty.

Squad players bought in : Cetin, Abdellaoue, Raffael, Artur, Javi Varas, Barreto, Arnautovic and Rincon.

Youth players brought in : El Shaarawi, Ewerton, Ortiz, Adi, Escobar, Okore, Laba, Milojevic, Casillas plus others.

I have a few enquiries for star turns Hulk/Fernando/Guarin but nothing that was of initial interest. If anyone is interested I will listen to offers and try to reach a deal but I'm not desperate to sell.

I am however keen to deal with Helton, Bruno Alves (Concerns!) and Raul Meireles if anyone is interested.

Decided to quit Barca after an unbeaten season the only way is probably down and I've dealt myself to a stand still and there just are'nt any deals out there at the moment for me and I need to drop a team so it's Barca.

Good luck and all the best to you all.:)

Benfica complete the signing of Claudio Marchisio from Inter Milan. The deal saw duo Andrea Poli and Adem Ljajic join Inter, with young Serbian Filip Djuricic going to Inter on loan until next season when he can be brought for cash as we've already done 3 deals.

Really happy with this as Marchisio goes into my first team which now looks like this:

Muslera (89)

J. Boateng (90) -- David Luiz (90) -- Coentrao (91)

Khedira (92)

Isla (90) -- Ramires (91) -- Marchisio (91) -- Renato Augusto (90)

Falcao (92) -- Hulk (91)

Second team is also pretty strong too:

Benaglio (89)

Alderweireld (89) -- Bonucci (89) -- Rakytskiy (89)

Gonalons (89)

Azpilicueta (89) -- Dzagoev (89) -- S. Bender (90) -- Piatti (88)

Barrios (90) -- Doumbia (90)

Looking to sign a new keeper, winger and a striker. So if you wanna do some deals get in touch :)

Notts County

Alexandre Pato joins Notts County from Dortmund.

Heading the other way were Giroud and Bochetti.

Still looking for more deals, im after a 90+ centre back.

Have Lukaku, Smalling, Miguel Veloso, Stankovic, Nene, Muntari, Pastore, Moussa Sow i can include in deals to get one.