Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers Bundesliga Turn One Match Previews The Bundesliga kicks off for another highly anticipated season. This season looks unbelievably tight with

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers Newly promoted Greenock Morton won the season 3 scottish league title today. Celtic came in second and Rangers 3rd. Greenock Morton will now repres

everyone available at tottenham

all players rated 91 and 90 can leave for a part exchange deal

pm me in game or on here if interested

cheers

If you're willing to do deals can you reply to my PM please! :):P

No deals agreed at Bremen yet, although I'm happy with my current squad. Looking to sell Mertesacker though! ;)

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1011picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1012

VfB Stuttgart have come to an agreement with Fiorentina for the transfer of left-sided Peruvian international, Juan Vargas. Vargas has been in excellent form for Fior since his transfer from Catania, and will definitely be a key figure for Stuttgart if the transfer goes through as expected.

Stifler had this to say :

“ Negotiations with Dom (Fiorentina boss) progressed swiftly. We have possibly paid slightly over the odds for Vargas, but he is a player I rate so we can live with that

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1013

It is believed that unmanaged Mainz have interviewed respected manager Nick Justice for their vacant managers role. Although they have not come out and officially announced the appointment, it is believed that Justice is their preferred option. A club statement is expected in the next 24 hours.

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1014

A club insider has revealed that German international Bastien Schweinsteiger will shortly be heading out of the Allianz Arena – and it is speculated that his destination may well be Old Trafford.

United are certainly prime candidates for the talented schemer, with the ageing Scholes and Giggs surely only a season or two away from hanging up their boots.

No statement has been made by Bayern Manager Kez on his prospective destination, although he has gone on record as stating that Schweinsteiger is available.

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1015

20z8zo8.jpg

47_1190143104.gif

Fiorentina+forward+Stevan+Jovetic.JPG

Jovetic, a possible City target?

More transfer news on the transfer front for Manchester City. Early this morning they are being linked with Montenegran forward Stevan Jovetic over a possible move from Italy after Fiorentina are prepared to listen to offers for the 20 year old. Various clubs are interested in the forward like Galatasary, Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid, PSV, Valencia and now Manchester City, who will win the signature to the Montenegran forward? Jovetic is remeberred for scoring them 2 great goals for Fiorentina against Liverpool in the Champions League last season.

419_1202282867.gif

Evans declares interest in Tasci

serdar+tasci.jpg

Report out of Germany that Wolfsburg manager has declared interest in Serdar Tasci, Evans has said that he has personally contacted Stuutgart boos Stifler in the possible transfer for Serdar, Evans also stated that Tasci is a big part of his plans and is willing to pay above the odds to bring the young German to the Volkswagen Arena.

20z8zo8.jpg

47_1190143104.gif

jgnzp0.jpg

Fans happy over Jake's transfer targets

Manchester City supporters are thought to be very happy over SirJake's transfer targets. The born Manchester City fan took over the Manchester club 2 days ago and has already got to grips over transfers regarding the club etc. Jake grew up a Manchester City fan and today in an interview expressed he's feelings for the club and how he really want's to win trophys with the Citizens. Mata is the latest player to be linked with City today, the 21 year old Spaniard current plays for Valencia but after new management Villa and David Silva already leaving the Mestalla, it looks like City are ready to pounce for the left winger.

Guest MR. HAMMER

senedd-03-contract-signing-1.7.03-lg-2.jpg

WHO WILL IT BE FOR BECKETT

Today Mattuie Beckett has been in vitle talkes with a big team and who could it be it is beleved the manager will be joining on the dotid line in a few minits and he and the chirman alredy no who it is but who will the manager be joining and can anyone gess.

HERE IS THE SKY BET TEAMS.

Press A for Hull

B for Ipswich

C for Gillingham

D for a out of england team

E for no team at all.

F to become a chirman

331hg8g.jpg

Bremen Eye Up Targets!

fcdwc1237873264.jpg

Will Gamberini Be A Bremen Player Next Week?

The German back pages are full of players that new Werder Bremen manager James Prike is chasing. James is believed to have a budget of around £19 million and is aiming to spend it wisely. Alessandro Gamberini is believed to be high on Bremen's radar with the German club desperate to bolster their defence. Other targets include Ajax forward Luis Suarez and Tottenham's Croatian duo of Vedran Corluka and Niko Kranjcar.

spurs_1555460c.jpg

Kranjcar Is Believed To Be High On Bremen's Radar!

In other news, it is believed James is keen to wrap new contracts for highly rated Mesut Ozil and Marko Marin after many inquires have been made over the availability of the pair. Mertesacker is believed to be unhappy at the club and has asked for a move away from the Westerstadion.

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=1002

"TASCI UNLIKELY TO BE LEAVING"

Stuttgart boss Stifler has moved quickly to quash rumours that Serdar Tasci will be leaving the club. In the wake of Wolfsburg's declared interest, Stifler said -

"We have had contact from Wolfsburg amongst a number of clubs regarding him, but it would take a massive - unreasonably massive - offer to part with him - Tasci us unlikely to be leaving"

Stifler did go on to spell out some players who would be available at the club ...

picture.php?albumid=150&pictureid=1016

iqhqva.jpg

Kjaer not keen to stay at Palermo

article-1228221-0722C32F000005DC-47_306x423.jpg

The young danish Centre back is still not sure which club to go for after plenty of interest from many clubs. the manager Bienfait Raven has already spoken to him and try is best to make him stay at the club but it not going according to plan with big teams interested in him it making it hard for the manager to keep him will he Leave?? that's the big question.....to be continue

epl_logo_2.jpg

qs9ogl.jpg

EPL Gold Championship 100, who's here?

The start of the new season, all teams hoping to get off to a great start, the newcomers hoping to upset big teams, the obvious top 4 showing dominance throughout. Their are new managers now on the scene and hoping to be, that EPL Title winner. There is cups along the way, the F.A Cup where shocks can be produced followed by the Carling Cup where you have the lower sides going in as underdogs coming out as winners, this is England.

2hx0s5v.jpg

Top 4 set to remain the same?

There are questions this season whether the United without Ronaldo, Chelsea relying on Drogba, Liverpool with Aquilani and Arsenal without Kolo Toure and Adebayor can keep the chain of all these sides finishing in the top 4. Manchester United and Chelsea are currently both favourites to win the EPL but their are minor problems this season, United don't have Ronaldo after his Real move and Drogba, always reliant for Chelsea, could this change the outcome this season? Liverpool and Arsenal have always finished in the EPL trailing either Manchester United or Chelsea, both teams get off to greats start but the loyalty of Chelsea and United always see them come out on top.

29b0hex.jpg

New top 4 hopefuls?

You have the United's, the Chelsea's but their is always outsiders that come out on top, their are lots of new top 4 hopefuls this season with squads improving over the season break. Manchester City are big spenders, securing Tevez from United, Toure from Arsenal and Lescott from Everton they will be hoping to finally mark their spot in that much wanted top 4, Everton didn't spend any time getting over Lescott, quickly signing former City center back Distin as a replacement. Tottenham have pulled their team around in 2 seasons, Redknapp taking them from bottom of the league right up for a mid table finish, could Miles keep up the good work? Fulham, same as their rivals Tottenham survived the drop after a dramatic last few games 2 seasons ago, possible top 4 newcomers?

213eqg4.jpg

Possible relegation threatened?

Are Wigan Athletic and Portsmouth possible relegation threatened sides this season? Wigan who are averaged a 13th to 10th place finish in the season they have been in the EPL but this season they are tipped for a possible relegation threat, surely they can proove the critics wrong? Portsmouth are another side that are tipped for relegation, they have provided great escapes before but could this season but too much for them? The plot thickens for relegation.

SkyBetting Odds for EPL Title:

Manchester United 2/1

Chelsea 2/1

Liverpool 3/1

Arsenal 5/1

Manchester City 8/1

Everton 10/1

Tottenham Hotspur 10/1

Fulham 14/1

Wigan Athletic 20/1

Portsmouth 25/1

P.S - Sorry for being so harsh on Pompy and Wigan, youse were the only 2 for possible relegation I'm sure you's will proove me wrong. :P

Bundesliga_logo_495_17.jpg

Justice Comfirms He's In Talks With Bundesliga Side

Tonight English Manager Nick Justice, has comfirmed he is flying to Mainz, in Germany were he will hold talks with 1. FSV Mainz 05, over the vaccant managerial position at the club, its rumoured Justice is top of the German's side list to get as manager. It's also believed that despite yet to of taken over that the English amnager has already prepared some targets ahead of taking over as for who to try and sign.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

HULL CITY name there man

Hull City have confirmed the signing of McEvoy as Manager.

I'm happy to come here replace the unreplaceable Phil Brown but managers move on i was so close to moveing to Burnley but Hull came to me and said we've more funds so i said i would do a Owen Wilson

17852_1209755861.jpg

Jozy Altidore and JVOH can go to a P/E deal im interested in a few players and im happy to secure those players such as Thiago Motta but my biggest target is C.Benitez of Birmingham it will be tough to bring him in but im sure my m8 at Birmingham can come to a deal.

I would love to secure the signings of Javier Garrido on loan and also Real Madrids Antonio Adan for cash.

Hulls top target will not be easy a top goal scorer Marc Janko i will try with all my best to bring him to the KC Stadium

331hg8g.jpg

Werder Bremen Confirm Two New Mystery Signings!

werder-bremen.png

In a press conferance today, Werder Bremen boss James revealed that his side are set to unveil two new signings from Fiorentina. However, he couldn't confirm publicly who the two new players were. The back pages were full of players linked to Bremen and this got the Sky Sports team thinking. Which two players are Werder Bremen set to unveil? The Bremen boss is keen to improve his squad before the start of the season. With this thought in mind the team at Sky Sports decided to do a bit of investigating.

Alessandro Gamberini

gamberini.jpg

Two big German Newspapers were linking the big centre back to Bremen. It is believed that Bremen are keen to bolster their defence and Gamberini would certainly fit nicely into the Bremen defence. His physical strength and height would be essential to the Bremen back-line. Gamberini would also be an asset to have in set-pieces.

Possibility Of Transfer = 8/10 - The Newspapers seem to think he is on the verge of a move to Germany and with Mertesacker wanting out. Could this be his replacement?

Stevan Jovetic

article-0-06A235CA000005DC-94_233x307.jpg

The young Montenegran has had strong rumours linking him with a move to Eastlands this Morning. However, have Bremen joined the race to sign the highly rated forward? Jovetic is one of the best up and coming Strikers on the Planet and with plenty of money in the bank Jovetic could be a cracking buy. His pace and fantastic eye for goal can cause many problems for defenders.

Possibility of Transfer = 6/10 - With plenty of interest around for him Jovetic might fancy joining a bigger club. Bremen already have plenty of strength up-front with the likes of Pizzaro and Almeida, so a Striker isn't really on the agenda.

Riccardo Montolivo

16058_news.jpg

Reports emerged this Afternoon that the Italian midfielder wants out at the Viola. Werder Bremen are desperate to add to their ageing Centre Midfield. With the likes of Frings and Borowski, a bit of flair would do the midfield good. Montolivo would be a fantastic addition with a great eye for a pass and a tough tackler. His presence in the midfield would be a great addition for Bremen.

Possibility of Transfer = 9/10 - With Montolivo keen to leave Italy, a move would be very likely. Bremen need to add a bit of depth and flair to their midfield, so the Italian would be a magnificent signing.

Adrian Mutu

AdrianMutu_1252114.jpg

With a bad history to his name, is a move to Germany a good chance of a fresh start for Adrian Mutu? He is certainly a top class striker on the field. However, his troubles off the field would be a massive risk of Bremen to take. Mutu is a class Striker and would have a high price tag, but is paying high for a talented experienced football worth it?

Possibility of Transfer = 4/10 - He is certainly a big risk for any team and with Bremen having plenty of options up-front a move for Mutu would be unlikely. His quality on the ball can cause defenders many problems, but I doubt Bremen would want to take the risk.

Dias Felipe

felipe(2).jpg

The Brazilian defender has caught many people's eyes recently with some fabulous performances. Since moving to Fiorentina from Udinese he has played a massive part in their side. He'd be an interesting signing for Bremen and could be looking for a new challenge. With the World Cup coming up he is definitely guarenteed first team football at Bremen. Could he be tempted by a move to Germany?

Possibility Of Transfer = 7/10 - He would be a great signing for Bremen. The question is would Germany interest him? He seems fairly settled at Fiorentina and has formed a good solid partnership with Gamberini in defence. If Bremen offer him a lucrative contract then a move could be on the cards.

Marco Marchionni

2020279288.jpg

The right sides midfielder has come on leaps and bounds since moving to Fiorentina. His ability to cross the ball is an asset to the Viola midfielder. His delightful footwork and control creates plenty of chances for the Italian side. He seems settled in his home country and is the vital ingredient to the Fiorentina midfield.

Possibility Of Transfer = 5/10 - Werder Bremen have two of the best up and coming wingers in the world, in Ozil and Marin. Why would Bremen really need to bolster their wings and ruin such a fabulous partnership? Also, with the likes of Aaron Hunt breaking into the side, Bremen look strong on the wings.

We would love to hear your views on who the Bremen manager was talking about when he said his club had signed two signings from Fiorentina. You can e-mail or text us and the signings will be revealed in the next few days.

20z8zo8.jpg

47_1190143104.gif

C_3_Media_320179_immagine_det.jpg

City confirm Jovetic switch

Manchester City this morning have finally confirmed the rumours over speculation of Stevan Jovetic. The Montenegran attacking midfield/forward was transfer listed by Dom, the Fiorentina manager and after seeing the player advertised SirJake jumped at the attempt to snap up the 20 year old. Jovetic is described as a rising star and a genious by many and it is thought that Manchester City are very pleased over the players soon arrival. The deal will see Welsh forward Craig Bellamy leave Eastlands followed by Englishmen Adam Johnson, City manager SirJake didn't wan't to let the talented youngster go but with Jovetic having more experience the the winger, Jovetic was a favourite.

"It will be see to see Craig and Adam go." said Jake "But Jovetic is one of them players you can't miss out on!" Jake also issued. There are many questions being asked, can the Montenegran adapt to life in the EPL? With the league more competitive than ever it is a big question that occurs regarding the transfer. City fans are happy with the soon coming arrival of the Montenegran wonder kid but they also asked the question, can he play in the EPL? Jake issued a brief statement on the City website "I can confirm the Jovetic deal, it is expected to be completed by Monday morning. I'm sure he will adapt quickly to EPL football because I feel the kid could play in any league! Especially with interest from Spain, Turkey and Holland."

2rc029x.jpg

Deals Hard To Come By

Most Deals are hard to come by, as Athletic Bilbao Manager Craig Pirie has found out. He has made several Enquiries to Players, and even thought he had a deal sorted, before the Sunderland Manager pulled out. Pirie has changed what he said at the start of the season, when saying Llorente and Iarola couldn't leave. Well they can now.

"I have found out that Deals are hard to come by now. We thought we had one sorted, but with the opposing Manager pulling out. I do want to bring in new faces and also I dont want to sell our best Players, but I think that it will be the only answer in time."

"Fernando and Andoni can leave now, but I really would like to keep Iker Muniain. Also Javi Martinez and Fernando Amorebieta can leave. All Players are available but please contact me before putting in an offer. I would like to keep Llorente and Iarola but probably will need to sell to get in Players I think can take us too the next Level."

2727_1261443825.jpg2719_1263430216.jpg14741_1261470529.jpg9194_1247686907.jpg

Will all of these Players leave in the coming Days?

LEICESTER CITY IN TALKS WITH DORTMUND OVER RANGELOV

In a surprising new twist, rumours are coming out of Leicester that The Foxes are interested in Borussia Dortmund hitman Dimitar Rangelov. Manager Jon Ashby has made enquiries about the Bulgarian striker and it is believed that he is willing to pay up to £5.5m for him. However with Leicester currently playing outside the top division, there are doubts that Rangelov will want to play for them. Only time will tell.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Rumours have it that Hull City might snap up Simon Church for an Undisclosed Fee.

Im very happy if he would come he would be a second choice after i do a few deals but he can be a key man for us in the futre

5nkew7.jpg

Sevilla Busy With Negotiations

Barry Golden has sent out a range of enquiries or different players Sevilla would like to take to Spain. Sevilla have no deals as of yet confirmed but some deals are in the balance aswell as a range of the best youth around keen to join the club. Real Madrid are the first opponents for Sevilla and it should be a cracking season.

419_1202282867.gif

Evans declares interest in Tasci

serdar+tasci.jpg

Report out of Germany that Wolfsburg manager has declared interest in Serdar Tasci' date=' Evans has said that he has personally contacted Stuutgart boos Stifler in the possible transfer for Serdar, Evans also stated that Tasci is a big part of his plans and is willing to pay above the odds to bring the young German to the Volkswagen Arena.[/size']

picture.php?albumid=134&pictureid=1002

Stuttgart manager Stifler has made a u-turn in light of the interest shown in Tasci and is ready to consider selling his prized defensive asset.

"Our lack of experienced pro's means that cashing in on Tasci may now be inevitable"

mnz05_h_0910.gif399_1191240041.gifmnz05_a_0910.gif

m05_bmg_teamjubel_345.jpg

1. FSV Mainz 05 Comfirm Appointment of Nick Justice

This Fine Evening it has been comfirmed by Bundesliga Side 1.FSV Mainz 05, that Nick Justice will take charge this Englishman takes charge after Thomas Tuchel deicded to tak eup the role of Club Director. This is ahead of Season 1, Newly promoted Mainz, will be one of the main underdogs however your saw how well TSG Hoffenheim done last year newly promoted having a very strong run in the League, Mainz who were promoted via finishing in 2nd spot last year will look to cause an upset this year and try and challange with the likes of Borussia Dortmunt, Vfl Wolsburg, Vfb Stuttgart aswell as clubs liker Bayern Munchen and Bayer Leverkusen, The Bundesliga is set to be very close this year, and Mainz aims are to try and show that they are no puchovers!

New Man At Fulham

Today, after uncertainty surrounding the club, Hatem Ben Arfa has taken over as manager of Fulham Football Club with immediate effect on a one year contract. Already, he has outlined his plans for the club with many being transfer listed to draw funds. He has also set his sights on a few players in eastern europe.

They'll be more to follow in terms of transfer ins and outs in the coming days.

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1023picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1024

Much revered German international centre-half, Per Mertesacker, has agreed to join Serie-A club Fiorentina. In return for Mertesacker, Bremen will receive playmaker Montolivo and replacement centre half, Felipe, plus around £3m.

This comes only hours after the transfer window was officially opened, and is likely to kick start a flurry of activity.

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1025

There is very nearly a full compliment of managers after six further appointments were made today. Mainz confirmed Nick Justice as their boss as was widely reported, Nurnberg appointed Philipp Lenz, Eintracht secured the services of the experienced Kuldeep Samra and Koln went for Mattuie Beckett.

Added to the above, Hannover also announced The Gaffer as their new ….. errr…. Gaffer and Borussia Monchengladbach confirmed Colin Barker in their hot seat.

picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=1026

Stuttgart have been without doubt the busiest club so far this pre-season – the reported deal for Juan Vargas from Fiorentina has been confirmed and is expected to go through in the next 24 hours – Alexsander Hleb and Arthur Boka head to Italy in exchange.

A deal has also been agreed with Hannover, that will see International Forward Jeronimo Cacau move to the Gaffers side, with Konstantin Rausch and Christian Schulz heading to the Mercedes-Benz Arena in exchange.

Finally, a £10m cash deal has been finalised for tough Argentine centre-half – Diego Colotto – from La Liga outfit, Deportivo.

mnz05_h_0910.gif399_1191240041.gifmnz05_a_0910.gif

GetImage.aspx?imgId=61259&fmtId=20

1. FSV Mainz 05 Sign Greek Goalkeeper on-loan Deal

German Side 1.FSV Mainz 05 can tonight comfirm that Panathinaikos Goalkeeper Alexandros Tzorvas has completed his loan switch to Germany. The 27 year old will more thna likely become the club's No.1 choice and was on of Justice's main targets, we believe he idealy wnated to bring him in on a permiannt deal, however had to settle for a loan move for the Greek Goalkeeper.