Sign in to follow this  
Kez

Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Athletic sitting 2nd in La Liga after beating Cartagena 7-0, Mallorca 3-0 and finishing 2-2 against Sevilla.

Also beat Albacete 3-1 in the Domestic Shield and Red Bulls 3-0 in the SMFA Shield.

Face Villarreal in the league next albeit away from home but should be our first real challenge in our attempts to keep close to Barca and Madrid.

100STUTTGART-3.jpg

Stuttgart are having a bit of a 'mare .....

Division 1 [A] 2 - 5 Werder Bremen

SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 [A] 0 - 1 Hamburger SV

Division 1 [H] 0 - 1 VfL Wolfsburg

Division 1 [H] 4 - 3 1. FC Kaiserslautern

Division 1 [A] 1 - 2 Borussia Dortmund

SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2 [H] 1 - 3 Hamburger SV

:o

Still looking to do a few deals at Barcelona. Sent a few PM's and offers out but haven't heard from any of the 5/6 clubs.

Players available include, Puyol, Cambiasso, De Jong, Modric, Busquets, Villa, Lahm, Nani, Modric, Pedro, Roladno, Augusto, Gervinho, Pato and Higuain.

This GC's dead.

TBF your right, ive been with my leyton orient from the beginning, and im struggling this season :( after a great first season in Div 2 finishing 11th in my first season!

Hanover sit top of Div 2:D after 9 games by 1 point.

Looking to sell Payet, preferably for 2 for 1. Replacement + defender is ideal. Would also consider straight swaps for a defender and maybe a fwd.

Bid or get in touch.

Cheers.

Werder Bremen Update:

Been a while since I done one of these, just aint got the time takes so long to do tactics on this computer, barely got time to do anything else :o

German Shield:

Werder Bremen made an early exit in this competition. An excellent home victory against Dortmund in round 2 was followed by a home defeat to Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg just had the dge on the night and despite a spirited display by the reserves it was not enough and we exited at the third round stage.

SMFA Champions Cup:

After being put in a extremely hard group, Werder Bremen are struggling and look odds on to make an early exit. Hard earned draws against Roma and Internazionale was followed by a dissapointing home defeat to Olympiacos which leaves an uphill task with probably three successive victories needed from the return games.

League:

A promising start has seen Bremen amass eight wins with only one defeat to have a very healthy return. Impressive wins have been had over heavyweights such as Dortmund, Stuttgart, Champions Nurnberg and Monchengladbach. Bayer Leverkusen being the side to get the better of Bremen. We currently sit top by five points at this early stage.

A promising start as we look to wrestle back the crown in Germany but with so much competition and quality in the League it as always promises to be a tough and exciting League season.

Transfers:

Nothing to report here, not really had the time to negotiate as I like to, so no in's of note bar the signing of young Sevilla B star Antonio Cotan and a few risers sold which helped the coffers by 9m.

Will make a concerted effort to make moves in the market soon, but with work,my daughter, Badminton and real-life footy back again time is a valuable commodity. But rest assured as soon as I have it I will be looking to poach players on the cheap preferably :P

Germany is still alive & kicking:D

I forgot you were here! After the PM's and offers failed to get answered I really did worry about you.

Nice to see ray post again, hopefully soon he'll finally sell me Messi :D

Always looking for deals.

I forgot you were here! After the PM's and offers failed to get answered I really did worry about you.

Nice to see ray post again' date=' hopefully soon he'll finally sell me Messi :D

Always looking for deals.[/quote']

Sorry about that - I was without internet for a bit in August.

100STUTTGART-3.jpg

Unbeaten in the league for 9 games now - pretty good going for us.

Also managed to pick up Vasili Berezutsky for £8m as defensive cover.

Sat 1 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 1 1. FC Koln

Wed 5 Sep Division 1 [A] 3 - 2 Borussia Mönchengladbach

Sat 8 Sep Division 1 [H] 1 - 1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Wed 12 Sep Division 1 [A] 1 - 1 1. FSV Mainz 05

Sat 15 Sep Division 1 [H] 0 - 0 Hertha BSC

Wed 19 Sep Division 1 [A] 2 - 0 FC St. Pauli

Sat 22 Sep Division 1 [H] 2 - 1 Bayern München

Wed 26 Sep Division 1 [A] 0 - 0 FC Schalke 04

Sat 29 Sep Division 1 [H] 4 - 1 FC Augsburg

So TSG 1899 Hoffenheim were not really doing that well. Things were bleak and I was considering leaving the set up. But then Ray posted in the team thread that Borussia Mönchengladbach were available. So I took a look at there team, realised it was 10x better then mine so I took them. Only have two more points then my old team but now with my new interest in the set-up I'm sure we can stay up :D

Barcelona win the Spanish Shield beating Real Madrid 2-1 in the final. Villa and Nani with the goals.

Puyol, Cambiasso, De Jong, Modric, Busquets, Villa, Lahm, Nani, Modric, Pedro, Roladno, Augusto, Gervinho, Pato - All available still....

So I sold Xabi Alonso to Barcelona in exchange for Cambiasso and Gervinho. I'm pretty pleased as even though Cambiasso is on the fall, he will still be a 90+ player for at least two soccer manager seasons. Gervinho will also allow me to have a solid striker up top. Still looking to do any deals I can. Not got much to offer but I do have a few decent players to exchange for higher ones :)

What a terrible addition by SM - unmanaged loan offers.

Barcelona had a huge squad which has now seem 46 players shipped out on loan :o

Signed Alosno recently for Cambiasso and Gervinho, hurts me up front but at least I got a deal done.

What a terrible addition by SM - unmanaged loan offers.

Barcelona had a huge squad which has now seem 46 players shipped out on loan :o

Signed Alosno recently for Cambiasso and Gervinho' date=' hurts me up front but at least I got a deal done.[/quote']

Can't beat them join them is it?

100STUTTGART-3.jpg

After a beating by Phil (standard) ended my massive unbeaten streak, we bounced back to beat Koln last night and stay in the hunt.

3rd place atm, 3 points off Ray and 9 points off QUÄ LIX.

Juan Vargas is 2nd top scorer in the league :confused:B)

100STUTTGART-3.jpg

Vargas and Carrick are on target as we despatch Mainz 2-0. Mike's Schalke beat Nurnberg to open up the title race with Ray now 3 points behind in second and my team a further 3 points behind with 9 games to go.

Shipped out Ji-Sung PARK for £19.5m to Man City before he drops.

Story of Schalke's season... inconsistency.

Gomez has been hit and miss. So I think I'm going to look to sell him, and strengthen the squad.

Offers for Gomez would need a striker and a CB please....

100STUTTGART-3.jpg

Stuttgart wrap up three new signings...

12998_1349973611.jpg

Zlatko JUNUZOVIC arrives for £7.6m from Burnley. The 25 year old, 86 rated Austrian is currently getting decent game time at Werder Bremen.

35258_1349973424.jpg

Sebastien MIELITZ arrives from Paderborn for £5.1m. The young 'keeper is current first choice at Werder Bremen.

46712.jpg

Nika DZALAMIDZE joins from Jagiellonia for £2.6m. Touted as a wonderkid - worth a punt.

18852_1352754449.jpg

Barcelona have agreed a deal with Athletic Bilbao over the sale of Alexandre Pato. The deal will see the duo of Fernando Llorente and Mikel San Jose both join Barcelona.

2727_1351618241.jpg32310_1352571805.jpg

Only accepting as I've not done a deal in a long time. :P