Sign in to follow this  
Kez

Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Wilshere's red card was the pivotal point' date=' I watched the game in score centre and you were taking us apart until then... I think if Messi had been on the pitch for longer than 15 minutes you'd have edged it, even with 10 men.

I'm saying nothing as of yet in relation to the title, as we've been so close in the past before, and then for one reason or another, capitulated in the last 10 games.

Really tricky game at Nuremburg coming up next.[/quote']

Yeh watch all my Bremen games on score centre(only really do that with 3-4 of my sides). We were battering you on there but alas not to be.

Speaking of batterings I'm not sure I should be speaking to you after that thumping you have me in the cup :o

Not to mention your Arsenal in GC 69 going great guns.....you are getting very annoying sir :P

Yeh watch all my Bremen games on score centre(only really do that with 3-4 of my sides). We were battering you on there but alas not to be.

Speaking of batterings I'm not sure I should be speaking to you after that thumping you have me in the cup :o

Not to mention your Arsenal in GC 69 going great guns.....you are getting very annoying sir :P

This mouth over here is remaining closed! In 69 we were flying and then lost a couple of crucial games!

It's a constant battle! And you've had the upper hand for a long long time now!! :P

LEVERKUSEN SUNK

Manager Dougie House has accepted defeat in his quest to keep German Powerhouse LEVERKUSEN in the BUNDESLIGA - with relegation confirmed on Saturday, following a 1-0 defeat to WOLFSBURG

Dougie came in 6 games ago, tasked with saving LEVERKUSEN from the drop

Following a succesful stint at Dutch side FC TWENTE, where he achieved a promotion back to the top flight, House was unable to arrest LEVERKUSEN'S poor form, which saw them firmly in the bottom 3 on his arrival

Despite an improvement in form, just one win and one draw from his six games means that LEVERKUSEN are relegated with 3 games to go

Most of the squad seems content to stay at the BayArena and fight for promotion, though House has said one of the clubs top keepers can go

MORAIS, 89, 32 BENFICA KEEPER IN REAL LIFE CAN GO - BIG CASH OFFER OR REASONABLE P/EX...32 REALLY AIN'T OLD FOR A KEEPER. HE CAN GO AS I HAVE LENO :D

Elohim (Forum) steered E.

Frankfurt to victory against Stuttgart.

E.

Frankfurt beat Stuttgart 3 - 2 in their German Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Kehl scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jung and Defoe were also amongst the goalscorers.

Absolutely MASSIVE!

Tighter than a sharks eye at the top of D1 with 2 to go.

Tense times at under performing Schalke. Gomez best do something outrageous and help us win our first title!!

Barcelona lie 18 points adrift of league leaders Real Madrid after 34 games and 14 points behind 2nd placed Valencia - very poor effort from us this season.

We have made it to the SMFA Cup Semi Final and the Spanish Cup final, where we'll face Real Madrid in both - a side a mile ahead of us in the league and a side who beat us 6-1 in the last meeting between the sides. Great.

Well since taking over as Hamburg I only realised today I was in the SMFA Shield Semi Final against Manchester City, we had 6 players out due to Cup Tied.

The game got under way it only took 38 minutes for Man City to go ahead 2-0 (2-4 aggregate) but a good spell from Hamburg seen new signing Marcio Mossoro score a lovely free kick to give Hamburg a glimmer of hope.

Exactly 10 minutes later a defender who replaced a Cup Tied player El Kaoutari go on an amazing run down the wing to cut into the box and curl a low shot past Given to make it 2-2 (4-4)

It then wen't to penalties to sort out the two teams,

Ya Konan scored for Hamburg | Foster saved City's Pazzini.

Mossoro scored for Hamburg | Kuyt misses for City

Mendes scored for Hamburg | Santana had the chance to save City but Foster saved it to help Hamburg proceed to the SMFA Shield Final.

Ya Konan + Marcio Mossoro but join Hamburg for Chairman Value.

Hertha Berlin

Hertha ended their season in disappointment as they fell to league runner-up Nurnburg 3-0. This loss caps off a horrible run since I took over. Hertha managed only 6 points out of 21 possible during the end of the season, and struggled with injury and suspension most of the way. 4 of those losses are a bit understandable (Bayern, Hamburg, Bremen, and Nurnburg) but the poor form cost us SMFA Shield play next season. ( I really wish I would've taken Hertha before Benetia was sold :P)

Transfer News

I will be looking to freshen up my squad a bit before next season and some of my top players could leave. I plan on keeping Patricio, Ljajic, Jesus, and Derdiyok but everyone else I would be willing to part with.

Next Season

I remain optimistic for next season, hopefully a fresh start will get things in order. A recent rating increase for Adem Ljajic places him at 88 and has claimed him a spot in my starting 11. Other youngsters like Juan jesus, and Gotoku Sakai give my squad a glimmer of hope inter the future and hopefully they will get rating increase sometime down the road.

Congrats to Mike H and Schalke for holding off everyone else and claiming victory!

Schalke just about hold their season together to win the D1 title in Germany.

Spearheaded by the form of Mario Gomez.

Unfortunately due to the number of extra games I have next season, Gomez in a commodity we can no longer afford.

So bids in for Gomez guys, Looking for a 90+ replacement striker, either another 90+ CB or a couple of solid 89's.

SO since taking over of Hamburg I lost two games in Division One but kept my Shield spot finishing 5th.

The other two games were against Manchester City in the SMFA Shield Semi Final were the first leg was 2-2 and we played them at home in Germany went down 2-0 (2-4) and brought it back to 2-2 and brought it to penalties were we won 3-0.

A change of tactics against Elohims E. Frankfurt in the German Cup Semi Final seen Hamburg go through with a win of 2-0 with a brace from Taison, we face unmanaged Augsburg with Ya Konan out suspended.

The biggest game of my SM career comes up tomorrow, the SMFA Shield Final against Argentina side Newells Old Boys, Wish me luck gunna try do Germany proud :)

Werder Bremen end of season Update:

League:

Despite a late rally with three convincing victories and doing all we could it was not enough as we finished 3rd in the League and missed out by a point. We suffered for a collapse in mid-season and fair play to Schalke deserving winners.

Represents a setback after regaining the title last year but Champions League Football has been secured again and we will be prepered for next season.

Barcelona progress to the SMFA Cup final after beating Real Madrid 3-0 on the night and 6-1 on aggregate.

Lost the Spanish Shield Semi final to Real Madrid 3-2 though.

3 games in 3 days/5 games in 7 days has left the squad a little tired and me questioning the fixture list and the pointless mid-season friendlies.

See you in the Final Stifler.

660.jpg

SHAKHTAR DONETSK UPDATE

First time posting in here since I took over Shakhtar 6 weeks ago but it's been an eventful 6 weeks! We've won 10 of the 12 league games I've been here for to retain the Division 1 crown and after beating a strong Lille team 7-3 on aggregate, we were knocked out of the SMFA Champions Cup 4-2 on aggregate by Stifler's star-studded Stuttgart side.

I've inherited a fairly solid side but I'm always open to dealing so if anyone is interested in doing a deal for someone then give me a shout on chat or PM.