Sign in to follow this  
Kez

Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Massive congrats Ray... again lol.

I'm just happy to have a shot at second place this season. Knew I was never going to have the depth to compete in the European cups and domestically.

th?id=H.4906949776377597&pid=15.1

LEVERKUSEN SECURE RETURN

Bayer Leverkusen secured promotion from the German second tier with around ten games to spare

Having suffered a surprise relegation on the last day of last season, new man at the BayArena, Dougie House, promised to make up for relegation with a quick return to the Bundesliga, and Leverkusen have certainly done it in style, securing 28 wins from 33 games so far (with one game to go) and scoring a fantastic 101 goals in the process

Of course the manager was quick to point out that this was no more than fans of the German giants should have expected, given the quality of the squad at his disposal and the poor quality of the other teams in the 2. Bundesliga.

He also acknowleged that next season would be tougher - when his side would be up against some of the best players and managers in the world and whilst Leverkusen still have some quality players - the likes of KIESSLING, LENO, PAPADOPOULOUS & TOPRAK - the squad still needs an overhaul, relying too heavily on older players like CLAUDIO PIZARRO & SIMON ROLFES.

A busy period of transfer activity awaits as Leverkusen prepare to return to Germany's top flight...

Barcelona put one foot in the SMFA Cup Final after a 5-1 win over Valencia in the SF 1st Leg.

However games on Wednesday' date=' Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week could ruin us fitness wise.[/quote']

Drew 1-1 away at Inter.

Could a repeat of last year be on the cards ?? :P

Picture1_zps1f1ae781.jpg

It's first versus third in the German cup final.

Ray's powerhouse Bremen face the underdogs from Schalke.

On paper this should be routine for Ray's side, having won the last four against my Schalke in all competitions.

However both sides are full strength, and are undefeated in their last six games in all competitions.

Going to be an epic final. Best of luck Ray. :)

Internazionale manager here, took over about a month ago

Knocked out of the SMFA Cup tonight, but glad to be seeing as I haven't done anything to get this far.

The squad is incredible and will look to challenge for all trophies next season

Werder Bremen seal fantastic season with Cup Triumph.

In a final of Germany's two powerhouse sides Bremen and Schalke met in what promised to be a fantastic final.

It was Bremen who gained early control with a goal from Khederia and from that point on Bremen kept possession well and were able to put the tie to bed through an early second half goal from the mercurial Lionel Messi. This settled any nervousness among the Bremen faithful and they then produced a disciplined performance to keep a strong Schalke at bay and win the German Cup.

Comisserations to Mike and his Schalke side but after his Arsenal beat my Chelsea on penalties in the Cup Final in GC 69 suppose it evens the score in our numerous battles across these GC'S.

This was on the back of regaining the Bundesliga title with a monumental effort which saw Bremen rack up an astonishing 86 point season which I believe is a Bundesiga record for GC 100 and see Bremen regain there place at the topic the tree in the Bundesliga.

This helped to ease the pain if the shock defeat to Hamburg in the other domestic cup final whilst the Champions League still proves elusive with defeat to Internazionale in the knockout stages this time around.

Very quiet transfer season this year with the only additions made in recent weeks with the signing of promising Belgian pair Zakaria Bakkali and Yuri Tielemens.

Massive congrats on the double Ray. You totally dominated domestically this season!

I'm just hoping Townsend gets a +5 (joke) and I'll be up there next season again ;)

Cheers Pal, yeh had a good season had to happen sometime!!

Look forward to recommending the tussle next year, got the better if it this year but you did the year before, always a challenge in this League.

Dont worry about a +5 for Townsend the way the Rating system is lately give him five months and he will be probably be a 95!!

This GC was one of the main reasons SM got me to renew! So full tilt on a challenge! Just need a couple more squad players for the cups and Europe, and should be in better position.

Cheers Pal' date=' yeh had a good season had to happen sometime!!

Look forward to recommending the tussle next year, got the better if it this year but you did the year before, always a challenge in this League.

Dont worry about a +5 for Townsend the way the Rating system is lately give him five months and he will be probably be a 95!![/quote']

to be fair the amount of illegal deals iv seen u do its no wonder u get soo many trophies , eg messi ;). basically stole him from me you mug ahhahhaha

Respuesta: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Hello everyone! I am the manager of Manchester City, more than a season I'm with the team, but the latter was the first to turn completely, finishing in second place in the Premier League with a team that had been pretty abused by his previous managers .

Marchisio I have for sale if anyone is interested please do not hesitate to contact me.

Greetings!

Lost to Ray on pens in the Charity Shield.

This is likely to be my last season as a Gold Member - the adverts fiasco is the last straw for me unfortunately. Real shame.

Had much the better of the SMFA Super Cup - but also lost on penalties. I'm the England of Soccer Manager.

Had much the better of the SMFA Super Cup - but also lost on penalties. I'm the England of Soccer Manager.

I completely agree that your team dominated the SMFA Super Cup and I lost these finals before except just one - looks like the SM match engine took a pity and that is probably the only explanation how Monterrey won this final.

I completely agree that your team dominated the SMFA Super Cup and I lost these finals before except just one - looks like the SM match engine took a pity and that is probably the only explanation how Monterrey won this final.

You;re too kind - dominated is a bit strong (you had more shots on target).

Loving the squad you've got over there .... I've a soft spot for Monterrey as I've one of my own in Gc107.

Give me a PM in game if you fancy a p/e deal for Cuadrado :D