Sign in to follow this  
Kez

Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

Re: Gold Championship 100 Match Reports | Transfers

You;re too kind - dominated is a bit strong (you had more shots on target).

Loving the squad you've got over there .... I've a soft spot for Monterrey as I've one of my own in Gc107.

Give me a PM in game if you fancy a p/e deal for Cuadrado :D

Well, your team had 60% of possession and 9:1 corners so with stats like that often the odds are against your team winning or drawing a final :)

Thanks for your interest in Cuadrado but at the moment I would like to keep him as my RB/RM position is still a weakness. And ever since I saw him score goal of the month for Lecce last year on Italian TV I have a soft spot for him and he has been good for me ever since :)

Sorry boys but this is the end of the road for me.

Thanks to all the 'long termers' for a great run.

:)

That is a great shame to see you leave all those teams - best of luck to you and hopefully you will return one day!

Sorry boys but this is the end of the road for me.

Thanks to all the 'long termers' for a great run.

:)

Your posts were pretty much the reason I was desperate to join Germany 100.

Under a previous guise I managed Wolfsburg and your posts and league updates were always amazing. Recently rejoined as Leverkusen, but unfortunately this may now just become yet another dead Gold championship

Shame

Werder Bremen start of season update:

Bremen start where they left off

Charity Shield:

Bremen edged Stuttgart via a penalty shoot out to gain the first available silverware of the season. Sadly this proved to be a tipping point for the Stuttgart manager who departed soon after :(

League:

Bremen have had a phenomenal start to the league campaign with nine successive wins sending us soaring to the summit in Germany. Notable victories against Nurnberg and a thumping of Bayern Munich were especially notable results as the goals flow currently.

Early in the season though and we have to make sure we do not get complacent. We have a seven point gap from Stuttgart in second and ten points from Schalke and Dortmund at this early stage.

SMFA Champions Cup

A tough looking group saw Bremen paired with Corinthians, Manchester City and almost inevitably Schalke. The first two games in the group have yielded four points and we play Schalke later today.

German Shield:

Comfotable progress to the Q/F has been achieved with straightforward wins over Munich and St Pauli. We meet another unmanaged side in the form of Monchengladbach in the QF as we look to go one better than last season's final defeat at the hands of Hamburg.

Transfers:

Two midfield additions in the form of Josep Ilicic who will provide more competition in the CM area where we were perhaps one short of the quota needed to compete on all fronts last season and young English starlet Will Hughes has also joined although he has been sent out on loan to further his development at this early stage of his career.

Farsley_AFC_logo.png

NPL DIVISION 1 MANAGER RATCLIFFE OFFERD TOP GERMAN HOTSEAT!..

The Chairman of Bayern M√ľnchen has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Farsley AFC immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

only 1 outcome as I will never b able 2 leave this side :) ..

Bayern Munich are one win away from a return Champions League football after a 6 season wait. Last time we qualified was my last spell in charge. :)

Congrats! Schalke are holding on in the final spot... hoping for a good few results at the end of the season.

Congrats to Ray for destroying the competition!

EC1 CHALLENGE THE REST WORLD CUP

Connect Game World ID - 33001

...is a cup competition...only 64 places! So add your club quick before all the spaces are taken. A chance for managers from other game worlds to compete against the best English Championship 1 has to offer.

Best Wishes

Dave :-)

69066.jpg