Kick out Reserve club Feature

Kick out Reserve club Feature  

1. 1.

• Yes it helps the game
    • no it ruins the game
    • its ok
    • love it makes the game better

Re: Kick out Reserve club Feature

Yes! Get rid of this as soon as possible.

I know the people behind SM deserve to make a few bob out of the game but when almost every GC is reserve(including GC100) and every WC and EC is reserve too then it turns into a poor feature. Some people can't pay for teams, for whatever reason, so why should they be penalised and be denied the chance to manage a top team just so SM can make a few quid from it.

It should be a lucky dip, you could sign up wait to see which club you get offered, be given 48 hours to chose if you want that club or not. Then when the league is activated you can pick and chose the left over clubs know one wants.

If you like the club you would have to pay a couple of quid for it possibly.

Wont be as lucrative but would be fare and fun for more people.

Gold membership is a complete joke & not even worth a £1 with the ammount of reserved GCs. I don't really care to be honest because I am in the best setups which include zero GCs because they're mostly all lifeless. I have teams like United Real Madrid Valencia ect & had players like Vidic on the transfer list for almost a season with no bids no enquires no nothing. They game is at a all time low or atleast the way it's being run is but aslong as they're making money it seems they don't care. It was not so long ago we were told that there would be more regular GC & you can't even give props by saying fair enough the idiots are willing to pay so you can't blame SM because it's just beyond ridiculas now. I don't know about anyone else but for me it's becomming more & more less enjoyable which in a big way is down to the constant reserve a club feature.

;929104']

SM is looking a new way to get more money.

And I Really Hope That SM Can Increase The Number of GW Like Before Because It Is

Really Hard To Get A Good Team.

I Hope At Least 2 0r 3 Gameworld Open At Every 2 Hour.

Yeah, i agree with it..... If SM wanna maintain this reserve team feature,they should build more gw a day n make regulation which 1 player can only reserve team everymonth or sumthing like that

Your reasoning behind disliking the reserve club feature Chewis is floored at best.

You mention that teams go in 5 minutes in reserve GC's, All the teams go in 5 minutes when its a open GC so that makes no sense, and its still all down to luck and timing.

:confused:

Im all for SM enabling this option in GC's, people seem to forget SM is a business and they are there to make money not run it on a "cover their costs" basis.

My only problem lies with the fact by and far the vast majority of them are reserve. I think from a strictly customer relations point of view, more need to be made for free.

Although, clearly myself and others are more than happy to pay. Also , many people who complain about reserve GC teams still do buy them . . .:confused: hypocrits.

Its a business, they are here to make money.

GM membership is completely worth it, its not just about GC's is it, and im only in GC's. A pound a month for access to GC's and all the other features, and a few quid each time YOU want to take over a new team in a new setup, SM dont make you buy them.

Next you will be demanding you get get free games from Xbox live,

"i paid my xbox live subscription, now give me fifa for free, waaaaaaaa"

:)

You like this topic don't you Adam :)

I do, its frustrating how many people, mainly the younger members think SM should give everything for a small fee of what ? £15.00 a year ( then even lower when you renew ). They need to get a grip, its business . . . supply and demand.

There are so many of these threads, or posts along similar lines.

I dont like this feature as it ruins the chances of most of geting a team which we would eg gc 100 all the good teams go in 5 mins. But before it was just a question of luck and fun

Sorry but this is well out of context to me .

Since SM started about 5 yrs ago the biggest complaint by the membership is they couldnt get the team they wanted .

Would gripe that many members had 5 liverpool ' date='4 Barcelonas ,6 Man Utd etc ,etc and the reason why they beat all other members to these teams is soly because they had faster broadband etc or lived on the SM site all day .

I bet rather than your luck or fun they didnt see it as either ,

( for the mass it was pure luck but it was never to them fun in anyway not getting just one of their favourite team and players yet because of server speed and time on their hands others with this luxery had tons of the same big clubs ) nope they detested it and why many just Quit SM .

One of the reasons why some members argue against the ammount of set ups being created and think that not creating many would fill them up with managers having to take the unwanted and undesirable if no set ups .

Never has worked this way SM tried it in the old days but most members just want the big clubs and if they dont get them just dont play and leave because without what they want no enjoyment to them .

( its not everyones cup of tea to have a small club and take them from bottom to top because it takes time ,dedication and is far harder ,but as daft as it seems is more better and fun and rewarding .)

Me personally i delve in both pots have smaller clubs and my big favourite ones ,but it is easier and boring with my bigger ones ,but hey i like to win Division 1 as well .:eek:

Before Gold there was plenty of threads on Forum with members asking SM to be able to pay and reserve but they did actually keep declining this option because i suppose it was seen as unfair to them that couldnt afford it and would then not even have your pot luck .

Then even when Gold was created they still didnt fetch in reserving your favourite club which they could have done this easily.

Nope what happened is they did your own custom set up creation which gave you your team and you made the rules which teams /how many leagues etc etc .

But again the ones buying Gold were still unhappy because unless they were all like you and think its fun or happy to go pot luck ,they still couldnt get their Chelsea /Man Unted etc in a GM which many bought this for rather than the custom .

Even when Internationals came along members are complaining the big favourite ones are gone .

For how many big clubs all want the demand is far greater than the supply ,if everyone of us was happy to be Doncaster /Accrington etc if we couldnt get a Chelsea/Arsenal etc then there would be no probs ,but its a shame this will never change ,for many they will want their favourite team .

Hence why it makes sence for many members to get their wish and if they are happy to pay and reserve " WHY NOT ".

So its helping SM coffers so what because it also means its helping keeping the game free for those that cant afford it .

Its no good anyone saying or thinking to me ,"but these members if it finishes up eventually all clubs are getting reserved will never get a big club ".

For them to play for free the bottom line is its still costs,but at least there are thousands of setups that are 50% empty with unwanted teams ,so they can at least play the better version without costing a penny and Take a Doncaster from Div 4 to glory etc .

If not then they will have to accept they may need to pay for their special club they want, SM have a supply and Demand situation with the demand far bigger than the supply .

Also remember if the makers like any other buisness cant keep up with the running costs then naturally like every other game like this they have to give the members something they want and will pay for .

This just happens to be for the biggest part of the membership top of their list .

Give you an easy example and why reserving clubs makes pure sence and would be so Stupid for SM to not take advantage .

Say the next GM that gets created they did it the old way,then in your words its pure pot luck but definetly not your fun ,but thats not fair for many because they dont even get pot luck ,because of work commitments etc they may not even be able to get on when SM being created ,so if there buying a GM and helping to keep it free for members then why should they never get a top side ,same with the next one being created the same ones always get them most of the time ,they live on SM and have faster servers so beat the rest .

At one stage they were getting teams and trying to sell them to members .:eek:

So with the above whether its pot luck many members are still unhappy still waiting weeks /months without the club they want plus SM created it at their own cost .

Now you can reserve take the above set up when created ,or any set up they put on the shopping site .

All the top clubs proberly will be paid for but thats because it is the only way members can get them in Gold or other set ups ,so they are happy and also SM now have some dosh towards its creation and the running cost of the site .

You take the price of Gold even add on reserving a club you want etc and some will say " never worth it".

Well my answer is and ive done my homework in these situations when it arises and i say check out the major competitors and their costs .

Most everything they charge for on their sites for the game many get it for nothing in our free version .

Some charge you different ammounts to just be in division 1 /2 etc let alone also charge if you want a certain team .

Some you dont pay yearly like SM but pay seasonally so wheras we are looking at ON THE MOST £15-£25 with buying a GM /reserving a team or extra slots etc for the year ,playing the rival games you are looking more £60 OVER THE YEAR .

[b']Yes it helps the game

no it ruins the game

its ok

love it makes the game better[/b]

Will answer all your poll instead of ticking one .

" HELPS THE GAME "

Must do its extra money to help with running costs so keeps it free for members that cant afford it .

"NO IT RUINS THE GAME "

How can it the only negative is nothing to do with the actual game but the members own availability on getting his coveted club .

You can go with the positive side and reserve it and you get whatyou desire ,or go with your negative pot luck and may wait weeks /months or it was never , until now where bye you can now reserve .

"ITS OK "

Again its got to be ,its all positive members get their dream club and SM get help towards running the game .

" Love it it makes the game better "

This is where youve lost me ,it has no bearing on the game whatsoever .

You tell me what difference say the top 20 clubs are payed for by managers wanting them with instead 20 that got them pot luck .

Will the set up and games be differnt of course not,will it have any effect on all the other managers in the set up ,of course not .

Whether payed or unpayed managers of these clubs the set up will be normal ,it has no bearing except for members themselves on not wanting to pay for their club .

Well the only way at the mo is for this to happen you have to unless you always want pot luck ,you might be happy to think its not worth it and because you dont want to pay we all take pot luck ,but for many they would rather pay a few quid for the team they want ,so to me its more positive on all points than negative so as far as im concerned " keep it sm "

Your reasoning behind disliking the reserve club feature Chewis is floored at best.

You mention that teams go in 5 minutes in reserve GC's' date=' All the teams go in 5 minutes when its a open GC so that makes no sense, and its still all down to luck and timing.

:confused:

Im all for SM enabling this option in GC's, people seem to forget SM is a business and they are there to make money not run it on a "cover their costs" basis.

My only problem lies with the fact by and far the vast majority of them are reserve. I think from a strictly customer relations point of view, more need to be made for free.

Although, clearly myself and others are more than happy to pay. Also , many people who complain about reserve GC teams still do buy them . . .:confused: hypocrits.

Its a business, they are here to make money.

GM membership is completely worth it, its not just about GC's is it, and im only in GC's. A pound a month for access to GC's and all the other features, and a few quid each time YOU want to take over a new team in a new setup, SM dont make you buy them.

[b']Next you will be demanding you get get free games from Xbox live,

"i paid my xbox live subscription, now give me fifa for free, waaaaaaaa[/b]"

I dont have an xbox i have a ps3 which ps3 live is free supose your right but have always wanted a good team in a gc never going to happen as i cant pay

I dont have an xbox i have a ps3 which ps3 live is free supose your right but have always wanted a good team in a gc never going to happen as i cant pay

Would never say never going to happen.

Dont know how old you are your situation etc with money but i do know many of our younger element say they cant afford or parents wont pay for GM .

But also on threads on forum these same members also go on about and get into discussions with others about all the latest games they buy and play against each other on X-BOX ,playstations etc .

Talk about a night at the flicks and movies they just saw etc etc ,taking in the odd kebab,big mack ,Kentucky chicken etc .

So sometimes its not that they cant afford to its they just dont want to and think why should i .

Thats the situation they have to decide if any of the latter what most do is worth missing the latest game or Takeway to buy a GM and their own club .

Yes i know some will not have even this luxery yet ,but many will because some say they cant afford and yet all seem to have mobiles and pay for results through phone .

Me i would rather wait even until next day .:)

Would never say never going to happen.

Dont know how old you are your situation etc with money but i do know many of our younger element cant afford or parents wont pay for GM .

But also on these sort of threads on forum these members also go on about all the latest games they buy and play against each other on X-BOX ' date='playstations etc .

Talk about a night at the flicks and movies they just saw etc etc ,taking in the odd kebab,big mack ,Kentucky chicken etc .

So sometimes its not that they cant afford to its they just dont want to and think why should i .

Thats the situation they have to decide if any of the latter what most do is worth missing the latest game or Takeway to buy a GM and their own club .

Yes i know some will not have even this luxery yet ,but many will because some say they cant afford and yet all seem to have mobiles and pay for results through phone .

Me i would rather wait even until next day .:)[/quote']

i am 13 so have to get parents and the it would be too annyoing for them me asking them like every todays for a club

i am 13 so have to get parents and the it would be too annyoing for them me asking them like every todays for a club

You will find its worth looking at New customs being created by Forum members ,i have got many a big club this way ,yep its not a GM but there are some great Custom set ups and you can get your favourite team without paying quicker sometimes this way than the old pot luck .