Xavi

Safir

UPDATE:

The deal is now Xavi for Berbatov+Carrick+20m. Situation:

1. Berbatov one of the top-players in terms of efficiency, 5 goals, 6 assists in 9 games.

2. My midfield is "bad", Xavi would be a massive boost

3. I play with 2 strikers. My remaining strikers would be Rooney (96), G.Rossi (91), Soldado (89). The latter two both under TB. I'm trying to get another 93 CF but no luck so far.

4. League is in season 1, turn 10, so cash is still quite valuable in our setup.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has helped! I'd like to hear what you think of this new situation.

Re: Xavi

I am asked to pay Carrick+Berbatov+30m cash for Xavi. I think it's too much.

What price do you think would be fair with those players involved? How about what price would be fair if Evra would replace Berbatov in the deal?

I would do that. Carrick and Berbatov aer overated imo but £30 million is quite a lot.

What price do you think would be fair with those players involved? How about what price would be fair if Evra would replace Berbatov in the deal?

try Carrick+Berbatov and less cash like 15-18mill. Xavi is surely worth that but don't ever include Evra as he's a solid 94 imo

Thanks for the replies guys. The catch with Berbatov is that he's player very well under my system, he's in the top-2 of the highest rated players in the whole World league.

The other catch is that I'm not very deep in the FWD position, after Rooney/Berba I have G.Rossi (91), after which it's all under-90 players

Thanks for the replies guys. The catch with Berbatov is that he's player very well under my system' date=' he's in the top-2 of the highest rated players in the whole World league.

The other catch is that I'm not very deep in the FWD position, after Rooney/Berba I have G.Rossi (91), after which it's all under-90 players[/quote']

try offering G.Rossi + Carrick+30million then and see what happens, if he accepts it would be an even better deal for you

Sry' date=' but Rossi is under TB :(.

give me one more idea and I'll rep you ;)[/quote']

well there's not many things you can so tbh. you can offer another player instead of Berbatov, maybe a good defender or midfielder. or else you can offer less money like i said before and try to buy another striker with the remaining money, maybe one from an unmanaged or external club

i think thats a fair deal, but hmmm maybe carrick , berbatov and 15 million ?

do not give away evra btw, best LB in game so i really would not give him away unless u have ashley cole as a replacement :P

like i said a fair deal but is pushing it and depends how valuable your money is within your setup.

if you post your full team i could suggest other players you could try to give away instead ?

UPDATE:

The deal is now Xavi for Berbatov+Carrick+20m. Situation:

1. Berbatov one of the top-players in terms of efficiency' date=' 5 goals, 6 assists in 9 games.

2. My midfield is "bad", Xavi would be a massive boost

3. I play with 2 strikers. My remaining strikers would be Rooney (96), G.Rossi (91), Soldado (89). The latter two both under TB. I'm trying to get another 93 CF but no luck so far.

4. League is in season 1, turn 10, so cash is still quite valuable in our setup.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has helped! I'd like to hear what you think of this new situation.[/quote']

i have rooney + berba and berbatov is my top scorer cos rooney gives him all the assists. i think rossi is good enough at 91 and anyway, berbatov may drop in the future to 92 easily.

getting xavi would defo boost ur midfield.

although depends, if u are winning games dont do it .

just my opinion but i think having better rated forward is most important in SM and if ur winning = aint broke, dont fix it.

if u arent winning easily / drawing or loosing etc then do the deal :)

as imo carrick and berba are not star players who are going to rise in the future.

hope this helps