Sign in to follow this  
Halstinho

WC8497 Discussion Thread

Re: WC8497 Discussion Thread

Whats so bad? He's a friend of mine' date=' I was going to help him out.

Whats the problem..He has left now[/quote']

Is Christian Gross your friend LMAO!!

He is the real life coach of Stuttgart of course, it's a new improvement!

Just taken Udinese,ganna be hard work,so going to be careful.only 14m in bank.gates reciepts will be low.looking forward to the challenge.l dont usually do wc but thought l d give it a go..

going to let a few go,but most will stay,udinese have some good player,once l checke check them out.will let any player go those for the right price,favour exchange where possibel..

Set ups very full,just got in on time.

Just taken Udinese' date='ganna be hard work,so going to be careful.only 14m in bank.gates reciepts will be low.looking forward to the challenge.l dont usually do wc but thought l d give it a go..

going to let a few go,but most will stay,udinese have some good player,once l checke check them out.will let any player go those for the right price,favour exchange where possibel..

Set ups very full,just got in on time.[/quote']

Geez man chill.. Iv only just swapped Rangers for Lazio and youv already filled me news box thing :eek:

You want Zarate, I think I negotiated something a bit steep..but please message me if you want him.

________

Vapor Brothers Vaporizer Review

Re: Respuesta: WC8497 Discussion Thread

it is normallay a lot better if the thread starter keeps posting

:rolleyes:

Well' date=' gee sorry. I have a life you know, I'm not on the forum 24/7.

Anyway, I was really busy lately, so I do apologize for not posting, your majesty Chewis. :rolleyes:

According to Ahmed:

[img']http://www.addletters.com/pictures/bart-simpson-generator/bart-simpson-generator.php?line=WC8497+%3D+Fail[/img]

:o

Let's prove to him, that this is not the case and we will beat him up, very severely if we ever see him. :P;)

:rolleyes:

Well' date=' gee sorry. I have a life you know, I'm not on the forum 24/7.

Anyway, I was really busy lately, so I do apologize for not posting, your majesty Chewis. :rolleyes:[/b']

According to Ahmed:

bart-simpson-generator.php?line=WC8497+%3D+Fail

:o

Let's prove to him, that this is not the case and we will beat him up, very severely if we ever see him. :P;)

i was justing mereley answering a question

i was justing mereley answering a question

Man.Utd , i think you should change your name back to chewis as you had built up a personalitly and reputation under that name and now its like your a newby to the forum with this name change

Sorry guys but I think I am going to quit the setup. I don't have enough room on my first account for it plus I have enough teams as it is so... bye.:(:o

I will try and join again in the future when I have enough room on my first account.

Man.Utd ' date=' i think you should change your name back to chewis[/b'] as you had built up a personalitly and reputation under that name and now its like your a newby to the forum with this name change

Tbh my personakity and repuation wasnt a good one but i dont like my new name going to change it some time soon

Am playing Tiesto tonight and haven't really done much in this setup tbh as the only player I've bought is Belhadj from Portsmouth so I'm quite ready to get beat but anyway i think Sampdoria can put up a good enough fight and does anyone not want Cassano or Pazzini , Sampdoria are a charity and you should help us out by buying Cassano and Pazzini off me.

Am playing Tiesto tonight and haven't really done much in this setup tbh as the only player I've bought is Belhadj from Portsmouth so I'm quite ready to get beat but anyway i think Sampdoria can put up a good enough fight and does anyone not want Cassano or Pazzini ' date=' Sampdoria are a charity and you should help us out by buying Cassano and Pazzini off me.[/quote']

I am interested as l ve put in a bid.please pm me..

Had a bid accepted for Stephan EL SHAARAWY of genoa..