Sign in to follow this  
Halstinho

WC8497 Discussion Thread

Re: WC8497 Discussion Thread

Left Napoli the other day just didn't have time for them:(

I don't have the time to do stuff like match reports cause i do other match reports on other threads.

Will quit Atletico de Madrid' date=' thought this thread was going to be better:o[/quote']

It'll only be better if people work to make it better. It doesn't look to active but world championships aren't ever really active, especially the managers that manage the bigger clubs they get bored after a while of win win win i should know i've managed numerous big clubs on more than one occasion.

I don't have the time to do stuff like match reports cause i do other match reports on other threads.

It'll only be better if people work to make it better. It doesn't look to active but world championships aren't ever really active' date=' especially the managers that manage the bigger clubs they get bored after a while of win win win i should know i've managed numerous big clubs on more than one occasion.[/quote']

Be nice if this could be the one that bucks to trend and becomes great.the set ups like the champions league from all over the world,seems a great idea to me.I ll stay till end of season minimium

Athletic madrid Free

It'll only be better if people work to make it better. It doesn't look to active but world championships aren't ever really active' date=' especially the managers that manage the bigger clubs they get bored after a while of win win win i should know i've managed numerous big clubs on more than one occasion.[/quote']

Yes but I would rather put exams and coursework before a gameworld that hasn't lived up to it's expectations:rolleyes:

Yes but I would rather put exams and coursework before a gameworld that hasn't lived up to it's expectations:rolleyes:

Yeah i understand but you've given it 3 turns. 3 TURNS! like come on..

A dominate performance from Wolfsburg see' them loss:mad: I really don't understand this game at times. Lost 2-1' date=' Face Aidan's Genoa next.[/quote']

That should see you pick up your first 3 points then

:P

Haven't even looked at my result, but i'm 100% possitive it's a defeat

I've gone for an all British side, but just don't have any sort of quality in my side compared to the sides around me

If i stay up this season it will be one of my greatest achievments in SM

EDIT: OMG, i beat Bordeaux 5-0!!! Made a few late changes, resting the likes of Anton Ferdinand & George McCartney for Shawcross & Ricketts but still won.

Even though i won 5-0, I only had 40% possesion and Bordeaux has more shots and more shots on target than me so it was a super fluke from Genoa!

That should see you pick up your first 3 points then

:P

Haven't even looked at my result' date=' but i'm 100% possitive it's a defeat

I've gone for an all British side, but just don't have any sort of quality in my side compared to the sides around me

If i stay up this season it will be one of my greatest achievments in SM[/font']

Im not 100% sure about that. I lost to a 4-4-2 formation, like what the?

In fact you won Aidan. 5-0, thats what makes me worry. Then again i only took over 3 hours before kick off, ill bring someone in for the game against you hopefully.

I don't have quality in defense, attack is where my quality lies, and i play a single man attack so Dzeko is my only quality.

Im not 100% sure about that. I lost to a 4-4-2 formation' date=' like what the?

In fact you won Aidan. 5-0, thats what makes me worry. Then again i only took over 3 hours before kick off, ill bring someone in for the game against you hopefully.

I don't have quality in defense, attack is where my quality lies, and i play a single man attack so Dzeko is my only quality.[/quote']

Yer, i can't believe it

I'm missing Wheater and Zamora to suspension, so Naughton & Welbeck will fill in

looking to make a few more changes to my squad though before my game against you, need one or two more players with some quality to try and keep me up

Even though i won 5-0, i wasn't the better team according to the stats, so you still could be favoured,

Also i only have one player rated 90+ (Darren Fletcher) and my squad is 90% for the future and 10% for the present, so this season i'm probably favourites to go down

Taken over stuttgart. whole squad for sale

The deal involving VfL Wolfsburg and Mathieu DELPIERRE of VfB Stuttgart has been rejected. VfB Stuttgart do not want to sell the player.

Hmmm, are you sure about that..:rolleyes:

The deal involving VfL Wolfsburg and Mathieu DELPIERRE of VfB Stuttgart has been rejected. VfB Stuttgart do not want to sell the player.

Hmmm' date=' are you sure about that..:rolleyes:[/quote']

11m :rolleyes: i was looking for a bitty more or p/e