Gold Championship 2

pthame 3d

Re: Gold Championship 2

yea but he could have some respect and give them back

OMG!!!!!!

DONT YOU TALK ABOUT THAT YOU HYPOCRITE!!

REMEMBER GC7? YEH? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!

You do it so expect it done to you!!

Also:

Are you threatening to recall a player off loan because Louis is telling you that you "swapped at your own risk so you cant be surprised?"

That is sad and tight

I Can Tell You Now If I Came Across a Barce or Anyone Major In GC..

Good Luck To Ya :D

General Rule Is I Only Like New Teams So Wouldent Be Looking Around Those Lanes Anyway.

No mean to be offensive Shel, but how comes you start every letter with a capital?

arsenal3.jpg

46_front_small.gif1.gif94_front_small.gif

New Man At Arsenal

Yesterday evening English Giants Arsenal FC announced that Gazza Thomas is the new manager, with Gazzas first interview he went on to say :Im so happy to be back in england, this club has alot of potential and looking at the league tables i dont know why we are sitting 11th, my aim is to get us into europe, but if we dont then we can build on our squad for next season, we have ALOT of players with alot of potential so thats always good to see, plus these players are great, i cannot explain how happy i am to be at such a club, i must go now, thanks for your time

Tonights Starting 11

Lehman

Escude----Heitinga----Clichy

Daniel Alves-------Ferdinand-------Guardado

Gilberto Silva----Flamini

Kanoute----Tevez

Gilberto,Lehman And Emerson MUST Leave

Gazza Thomas has sensationally put up Lehman,Gilberto and Emerson for sale, he went on to say: We dont need them, i dont want them, they dont want to stay here, theres nothing i can do if these 3 players are not happy with this club, if other teams dont want to sign them then i will use them im P/E so im asking all these forumers if they have a goalkeeper or a midfielder for sale then please contact me

Just a quick post really:) not too much effort put into it

arsenal3.jpg

46_front_small.gif1.gifArsenal 3-2 Leicester City41.gif2_front_small.gif

Last night arsenal just edged out in a tight encounter between religation battlers Leicster and European Hopefullys Arsenal and arsenal took the lead after only 10 minutes when Carlos Tevez when a terrible fumble from the keeper gifted Tevez with his 5th goal for arsenal, But 5 minutes later Leicster hit back when Kristensen beat two arsenal defenders and smashed one in, even the arsenal fans had to appluard such a fine solo goal, it was 50/50 after that with challanges going in every where, the first yellow card for arsenal came on the 26th minute when dani alves failed to move 10 yeards away from the ball, a stupid yellow card that could of been prevented, it was very tight for the next 20 odd minutes but the game went Leicsters way when Dani alves recived a straight red card for headbuttin an opponent, this happened a minute before half time and Leicster missed the following penalty that could off put them infront

**Half Time**

10 man arsenal come out into the second half all guns blasing and took the lead on the 5nd minute thanks to a rare rio ferdinand goal, teve squared it to him on the edge of the box and ferdinand thumped it into the top corner, surley a contender for goal of the season?? but like in the first half, Leicster equilized after a few minutes thanks to Marcoloni when his right footed effort from 25 yeards glided past the right hand post, Lehman could only watch it as it flew past him, that goal really woke arsenal up and all leicster was doing is defend, arsenal had shot after shot but just couldnt find the net, but Ferdinand poped up once again for his 2nd goal of the match after he collected a long ball down the middle to drill home from long range, arsenal contiuned to pile on the pressure but Liecster done everything possible to try and not conceed another goal, it stayed 3-2 but Leicster can take alot of heart out of this game

74939.jpg

Tevez opened the scoring with his 5th goal for arsenal

31384.jpg

Ferdiand scored a rare Brace to secure arsenals win

95724.jpg

Dani alves will miss the next 3 matches as he recieved a red card for headbutting an opponent

Another quick post:(

VALENCIA RING EUROPEAN PLACE SCALP RIGHT BACK!

REAL MADRID 0 - 3 VALENCIA

Sitting mid table of La Liga, sunk right down and an under pressure manager Tom Greenfield. This was the visitors to a dauntering Bernabeu Stadium, the home of Real Madrid and Havoc. On paper theres only one winner.

Well Valencia, the visitors turned up on extremes and took away all three points thanks to an amazing 3-0 win. Goals from Morreti, Arda and Nilmar were enough to safely see Valencia pull off shock of the turn.

Tom said he was thrilled but confused with the win, and doesn't want Valencia to stop here, he wants his team to continue for the last eight games of the season and defeat Barcelona back at Mestallia on Saturday. "Im feeling quite confused after this, I expected us to get nothing more than a point today but we showed our fans were still one of the best sides in Spain," "I dont speak to myself, i speak for clear purpose, We really gave Madrid a lesson today,"

Tom says he'll now just be a happy man to see his team participate in Europe next season, and settle for a top ten place but last night was a big step to acheiving that.

Next up is a another big head to head game at the Mestallia on Saturday as its Valencia VS Barcelona.

arsenal3.jpg

46_front_small.gif1.gifArsenal 3-2 Leicester City41.gif2_front_small.gif

Last night arsenal just edged out in a tight encounter between religation battlers Leicster and European Hopefullys Arsenal and arsenal took the lead after only 10 minutes when Carlos Tevez when a terrible fumble from the keeper gifted Tevez with his 5th goal for arsenal' date=' But 5 minutes later Leicster hit back when Kristensen beat two arsenal defenders and smashed one in, even the arsenal fans had to appluard such a fine solo goal, it was 50/50 after that with challanges going in every where, the first yellow card for arsenal came on the 26th minute when dani alves failed to move 10 yeards away from the ball, a stupid yellow card that could of been prevented, it was very tight for the next 20 odd minutes but the game went Leicsters way when Dani alves recived a straight red card for headbuttin an opponent, this happened a minute before half time and Leicster missed the following penalty that could off put them infront

**Half Time**

10 man arsenal come out into the second half all guns blasing and took the lead on the 5nd minute thanks to a rare rio ferdinand goal, teve squared it to him on the edge of the box and ferdinand thumped it into the top corner, surley a contender for goal of the season?? but like in the first half, Leicster equilized after a few minutes thanks to Marcoloni when his right footed effort from 25 yeards glided past the right hand post, Lehman could only watch it as it flew past him, that goal really woke arsenal up and all leicster was doing is defend, arsenal had shot after shot but just couldnt find the net, but Ferdinand poped up once again for his 2nd goal of the match after he collected a long ball down the middle to drill home from long range, arsenal contiuned to pile on the pressure but Liecster done everything possible to try and not conceed another goal, it stayed 3-2 but Leicster can take alot of heart out of this game[/color']

74939.jpg

Tevez opened the scoring with his 5th goal for arsenal

31384.jpg

Ferdiand scored a rare Brace to secure arsenals win

95724.jpg

Dani alves will miss the next 3 matches as he recieved a red card for headbutting an opponent

Another quick post:(

Headbutting an opponent lol nice one ;)

Guest Toggs

Caen lose again, still in a respectable 6th but may quit them, been there for over a season but dont seem to be getting anywhere anymore.

SOCIEDAD 2 REAL MADRID 3

Brave sociedad lost to havocs madrid 3-2. Going 1-0 down 10th min Eto'o, sociedad level the scores Felicio 32nd min and found themselves 2-1 up Ansotegi 44th min, sociedad should have gone on to win the game but could not handle madrids pressure as madird scored 2 goals in 4mins Farfan 64th min and Eto'o gets his second of the game and the winner 68th min.

SOCIEDAD 2 REAL MADRID 3

Brave sociedad lost to havocs madrid 3-2. Going 1-0 down 10th min Eto'o' date=' sociedad level the scores Felicio 32nd min and found themselves 2-1 up Ansotegi 44th min, sociedad should have gone on to win the game but could not handle madrids pressure as madird scored 2 goals in 4mins Farfan 64th min and Eto'o gets his second of the game and the winner 68th min.[/color']

Shame you couldnt follow my result up with a win too :)

Bea Havoc 3-0 before you played him!!! :o

Ajax complete 3 out of 4 - The Quad is on!

Ajax 3-1 Marseille

2 goals from Emmanuel Adebayor and a goal from star man Alou Diarra gave Ajax a well deserved victory against Marseille in the Champions Cup Final. Alfonso Alves did manage a consolation for Marseille but it was all in vein as Auston's team were just too strong!

Ajax have now won both domestic cups and the Champions Cup and currently lie 8 points clear at the top of their division. Manager Auston has stated that he is 99% certain his team can go on and create history by becoming the first team in History to complete a Quadrouple! He said "The squad have worked immensely hard this season and deserve their success. Since I joined at the back end of last season I saw we had the potential to do great things but to complete a season such as this was even beyond my wildest dreams! We will have to try and match it next season now which will be incredibly tough!"

52928991.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=780858ABC91EC2147003012225820174A40A659CEC4C8CB6

Ajax Celebrate their success!

• 2 weeks later...

The Red Side Of Manchester Sing This Fine Saturday Evening

man-utd-badge.JPGMan Utd 3-1 Man City storyf531a8a7080b995859a6e74441ee9da9.jpg

In the manchester local derby it was man utd who came out on top winning the game by 3 goals to man citys 1. This is good news for Nick Gilardino's men as they are still on track to finish 3rd 1 point behind Reading who also won tonight (Unfortunatly) by the same scoreline. With just three games left the race is hotting up for 3rd place as Tottenham and Chelsea running away with second and first. The teams still in the run for 3rg are:

Reading (Harry Richer)

Man Utd (Nick Gilardino)

West Ham (The Chosen 1)

Arsenal (Gazza Thomas)

Liverpool (Manoj Pamjema)

Sunderland (Sam Deverill)

The local derby was mostly dominated by Man Utd with goals coming from Rocchi, Ashley Cole and Ivan Helguera. and then a concelation goal on 71 mins by Matty Mills.

This is a real boost for us as we preper for out big match on Wednesday against Liverpool, which will surely decide weather they make the top 4 or not. for us we have to win all our remaining games against liverpool, West Ham and Southampton and them 3 games will surely test how good my team actually are.

a_TomassoRocchi_vt.jpg

Grabs the 1st

pt_07n_cole_ent-lead__200x209.jpg

Ashley gets the second

_39404332_helguera300.jpg

The bid CB gets the final one

SOCIEDAD WIN AT LAST

In a disapointing season for sociedad they won after 5 straight defeats, looking if they will struggle to finish in the top 10 with 3 games to go forn the end of the season gazlad is looking to win all 3 and fight for a top 10 finish and hope for a chance of a spot in the smfa shield next season but he very much doubt it..

Sociedad could only manage to find the back of the net only once as they beat Cadiz 1-0 thanx to a 32 nd min goal from Andrade who beats the offside trap to score the only goal

rennes_home_0607.jpg

With just 3 games left in the season now, a 2-1 win away to Lens kept Rennes 5 points ahead of 3rd placed Lyon, and moving just 4 points behind leaders Lille as they slipped up against Sedan, losing 2-1.

Now unbeaten since the defeat against Monaco at the end of February, Rennes went behind on 55 minutes, Nenad Kovacevic putting the home side in front.

Their lead didn't last long though, with Riccardo Montolivo grabbing an equaliser in the 59th minute.

With 20 minutes left, Lens keeper Itandje fumbled a cross to leave Amara Diane with an easy chance which he took to seal the points.

1 Lille 35 22 11 2 69 31 38 77

2 RENNES 35 22 7 6 70 40 30 73

-------------------------------------------

3 Lyon 35 20 8 7 72 39 33 68

4 Auxerre 35 19 6 10 61 34 27 63

-------------------------------------------

5 Caen 35 19 6 10 49 26 23 63

So there's no change in the top 5, but Lille's lead at the top is cut to 4 points. Lyon keep up the chase on Rennes but Auxerre now have no chance of qualifying for the Champions Cup. Toggs' old side Caen now have a very good chance of gaining a SMFA Shield place.

ZAGREB HAS NEW MANAGER!!!

Dinamo Zagreb has a new manager named Thomas Pearson, who is looking at a bright future in Zagreb. Thomas is a promising manager and knows alot of good players. One of the managers transfer targets is Werder Bremen's centre back Francisco Javi Navarro. Thomas Pearson thinks he will be a good addition to the Zagreb side. There are alot of teams interested in the spanish centre back, but the Zagreb manager is confident the spaniared will sign for Dinamo Zagreb. With his side struggling in the league, to make it worse they have 10th place Besiktas. Zagreb only have 1 win in the last 6 matches, will it be first time lucky for Thomas Pearson.