Re: Gold Championship 2

Last season was a horrible one for me as i was barely on an only checking tactics/roster lineups once every month,resulted in a 7 or 8th place finish and out of the smfa cup,but luckily made the shield this season.Will be on more and looking to take the smfa shield, only thing i have yet to win in this gc,kinda a good thing i didn't make the smfa cup lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 2 NEWS FROM THE BERNABEAU REAL MADRID SMFA CUP CHAMPS Los Galaticos have added another trophy to the trophy case as they won the SFMA Cup Today by defeating Barcelona b

Re: Gold Championship 2 Gold Championship 2 - Preview to the new season ! Zaragoza can announce that they are in the market for a new 90+ centre back, or a young 89 CB. They have announced

Re: Gold Championship 2 Having joined Glasgow Rangers 15 games into the season and with Rangers in real trouble in the league Manager Roger Beardmore gives us his thoughts on how things have gone no

RANGERS 0 HAMILTON 1

An amazing 1-0 away win for HAMILTON at Ibrox. Accies dominated possession and had most shots at goal in this game. The result put HAMILTON on TOP of the league after 2 matches. WEIR - Man of the Match - scored after 32 minutes which gave Accies something to hold onto. They pounded Rangers with shot after shot, in fact 20 in total. The magnificent result put HAMILTON on TOP of the league after 2 matches - after winning their 1st match 4-0 at home to Airdrie.

MAN OF THE MATCH

D. WEIR (HAMILTON)

Match STATS:

POSS: 41%/59% SHOTS at GOAL: 12-20 SHOTS on TARGET: 6-9

HAMILTON STARTING 11

1. A SCARPI

2. S FINNAN

3. L ALVAREZ

4. D WEIR

5. R SCHIAVI

6. X BAEZ

7. S GIANNAKOPOULOS

8. I JURIC

9. M MOLS

10. A EDMUNDO

11. L VANGIONI

Guest Toggs

19_front_small.gif315_1202603969.gif11_front_small.gif

Caen After First Win

After two draws from their opening two games, Caen are looking tonight for their first win of the season, hosting a OGC Nice who are the bookies favourites for the win.

Toggs welcomes Rydstrom, El Haddary Lodiero too the club and hands them all debuts in the first possible game they could have played. Old horse Garcia Calvo will spearhead the defense, whlist Yohan Benaloune & Jordi Gomez make returns too the XI.

Line-Up: El Hadary, Hubocan, Benaloune, Garcia Calvo, Edmilson, Aogo, Rydstrom, Fabio Santos, Lodiero, Jordi Gomez, Maierhoffer.

Substitutes: Faccolli, Songo'o, Adilson, Gilmar, Claudimeir.

4125046.jpg

Loanee Signing Lodiero Deputises Tonight.

KILMARNOCK 0 HAMILTON 1

Accies continued their fantastic start to the season with a fine 1-0 win away at Kilmarnock. This result gives Accies 3 wins out of the first 3 matches.

There wasn't much in this match with possession at 48%/52% but Accies had 10 shots at goal - with 9 on target - to Killie's 5 shots. JURIC put Hamilton in the lead when he scored on 57 minutes. Killie came close but Hamilton managed to hold on to their lead and take all 3 points.

For the record: Hamilton have played 3 matches and took all 9 points.

matches: Hamilton 4 Airdrie 0 / Rangers 0 Hamilton 1 / Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1. No goals conceded. NEXT MATCH: Hamilton vs Hearts

MAN OF THE MATCH

I JURIC (HAMILTON)

Match STATS:

POSS: 48%/52% SHOTS at GOAL: 5-10 SHOTS on TARGET: 5-9

HAMILTON STARTING 11

1. A SCARPI

2. S FINNAN

3. L ALVAREZ

4. D WEIR

5. R SCHIAVI

6. X BAEZ

7. S GIANNAKOPOULOS

8. I JURIC

9. M MOLS

10. A EDMUNDO

11. L VANGIONI

Guest TOM_HEMY

230px-SS_Lazio.png

NEW MAN IN ROME

At around 0:15 am on the morning of the 18th July 2009 SS Lazio announced that English man Tom Hemy would be taking over at the Stadio Olimpico from Roger Beardmoore who was their for 190 games before leaving.

marcus_berg_1424927c.jpg

Marcus Berg is one of those players that Hemy won't sell!

_42042676_fletcherpa416.jpg

Darren Fletcher is another!

HAMILTON 1 HEARTS 1

The ACCIES unbeaten run continues to 4 matches thanks to a late equaliser by MOLS on 86 minutes. HAMILTON were impressive in this home match and had most of the possession. The first half ended goaless and HEARTS stunned Accies by taking the lead after 49 minutes. HAMILTON continued to threaten the Hearts goal andwere unlucky not to score more. HAMILTON 'keeper was Man of the Match due to his important saves. The Accies pressure paid off with the late equaliser. Accies showed great character to recover from a goal down and 13 shots at goal with 10 on target is good. Hamilton manager now needs to add to the squad to cover for injuries and suspensions that will occur throughout the season.

For the record: Hamilton have played 4 matches and took all 10 points.

matches: Hamilton 4 Airdrie 0 / Rangers 0 Hamilton 1 / Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1. Hamilton 1 Hearts 1 NEXT MATCH: Hamilton vs Celtic

MAN OF THE MATCH

M. MOLS(HAMILTON)

Match STATS:

POSS: 54%/46% SHOTS at GOAL: 13-8 SHOTS on TARGET: 10-7

HAMILTON STARTING 11

1. A SCARPI

2. S FINNAN

3. L ALVAREZ

4. D WEIR

5. R SCHIAVI

6. X BAEZ

7. S GIANNAKOPOULOS

8. I JURIC

9. M MOLS

10. A EDMUNDO

11. L VANGIONI

CELTIC 0 HAMILTON 1

Amazing result for HAMILTON again as they go to Celtic Park and come away with all 3 points. Accies had most of the play with 56% of the possession. It looked like being level at the interval, however, EDMUNDO broke clear and scored on 44 minutes to give HAMILTON a precious half-time lead. A couple of class saves from Hamilton's 'keeper SCARPI kept the Accies in front. These saves were crucial and earned SCARPI the man of the match award. Hamilton's unbeaten run is now 5 matches.

For the record: Hamilton have played 5 matches and took 13 points.

matches: Hamilton 4 Airdrie 0 / Rangers 0 Hamilton 1 / Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1. / Hamilton 1 Hearts 1 / Celtic 0 Hamilton 1.

NEXT LEAGUE MATCH: Hamilton vs Livingston

MAN OF THE MATCH

A. EDMUNDO (HAMILTON)

Match STATS:

POSS: 46%/54% SHOTS at GOAL: 6-6 SHOTS on TARGET: 5-6

HAMILTON STARTING 11

1. A SCARPI

2. S FINNAN

3. L ALVAREZ

4. D WEIR

5. R SCHIAVI

6. X BAEZ

7. S GIANNAKOPOULOS

8. I JURIC

9. M MOLS

10. A EDMUNDO

11. L VANGIONI

Juventus 0 v Napoli 3

"In terms of commitment, the Azzurri are going to do better this season", revealed Tiger Baker The Partonopei players did not make the mistake of taking it easy against Juventus last night as they have done in the last few encounters and came away with a 3-0 away win. Tiger stated " In the last 2 seasons I have been concentrating on the SMFA Champions cup and have neglected the Serie A; this season will be different".

"In terms of commitment' date=' the [i']Azzurri [/i]are going to do better this season", revealed Tiger Baker The Partonopei players did not make the mistake of taking it easy against Juventus last night as they have done in the last few encounters and came away with a 3-0 away win. Tiger stated " In the last 2 seasons I have been concentrating on the SMFA Champions cup and have neglected the Serie A; this season will be different".

Well done.

I was expecting a bigger challenge this season. Not that its ever been easy for me.

Just out of interest, did you forget to do tactics for the Charity Shield game?

HAMILTON 5 LIVINGSTON 1

HAMILTON go Top of the league after this fine 5-1 win against LIVI.

ACCIES totally dominated the match with 61% of the possession. They had 29 shots at goal with 20 being on target - a good ratio. EDMUNDO put Accies in a comfortable position when he scored on 36 & 37 minutes. This helped Accies to settle and 2-0 was the half-time score. After the break, Accies continued to dominate play and VANGIONI scored on 51 minutes to give Hamilton a 3-0 lead. This was quicly followed by a 4th goal when EDMUNDO got his hat-trick on 52 minutes. Hamilton lead 4-0 but LIVI pulled one back when MINGAZZINI scored on 60 mins. Hamilton's Giannakopoulos was red carded on 82 minutes and Accies were reduced to 10-men. However, Hamilton's ALVAREZ scored on 87 minutes to give Accies a fine 5 star performance and 5-1 was to be the final score.

For the record: Hamilton have played 6 matches and took 16 points.

matches: Hamilton 4 Airdrie 0 / Rangers 0 Hamilton 1 / Kilmarnock 0 Hamilton 1 / Hamilton 1 Hearts 1 / Celtic 0 Hamilton 1 / Hamilton 5 Livingston 1

NEXT LEAGUE MATCH: Ross County v Hamilton

MAN OF THE MATCH

EDMUNDO (HAMILTON)

Match STATS:

POSS: 61%/39% SHOTS at GOAL: 29-8 SHOTS on TARGET: 20-8

HAMILTON STARTING 11

1. A SCARPI

2. S FINNAN

3. L ALVAREZ

4. D WEIR

5. R SCHIAVI

6. X BAEZ

7. S GIANNAKOPOULOS

8. I JURIC

9. M MOLS

10. A EDMUNDO

11. L VANGIONI

• 3 weeks later...

NEWS FROM THE BERNABEAU

Real Madrid Blow Up Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid continue it's winning streak in division play by crushing Atletico Madrid by a score of 7-1 to move up 8 points on second place Barcelona.

Samuel Eto'o is showing no signs of slowing down,after playing 9 division games the player has already scored 13 goals and 11 assist and is making a strong case for player of year

NEWS FROM THE BERNABEAU

Real Madrid Blow Up Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid continue it's winning streak in division play by crushing Atletico Madrid by a score of 7-1 to move up 8 points on second place Barcelona.

Samuel Eto'o is showing no signs of slowing down' date='after playing 9 division games the player has already scored 13 goals and 11 assist and is making a strong case for player of year[/quote']

Do my eyes play tricks on me??? HAVOC! Where have you been! or I've just been very blind :D

He's rarely active these days. :(

Oye Baseball Furrie' date='your eye don't lie,

Becoming active this season,non active last season,and only jump on this thread from time to time.Between girls(the ones my girl friend is not aware of) and pubs not much time for the internet these days

[b']

NEWS FROM THE BERNABEAU[/b]

Real Madrid have been bounced out of the SMFA Shield in Round 2 with the loss to Inter.

Now the team turns in focus to Division action and look to reclaim the La liga title after a terrible display last season.The team is currently undefeated and after 13 games played are 8 points up

News From the Bernabeau

Real Madrid where on the road this weekend with its reserve squad as they visited Coliseum Alfonso Pérez to play Getafe.The reserve could only muster a 2-2draw,but still remain undefeated in Division play and are tops of the league.Benitez and Dos Santos got on the score sheet today for the Galaticos.

GOAL!! - Christian BENITEZ rises majestically and heads the in-swinging corner into the net!

GOAL!! - dos Santos GIOVANI dummies the keeper and slides the ball into the empty net!

The team will be hosting Sevilla and Barcelona in the upcoming week

News From the Bernabeau

Real Madrid where on the road this weekend with its reserve squad as they visited Coliseum Alfonso Pérez to play Getafe.The reserve could only muster a 2-2draw' date='but still remain undefeated in Division play and are tops of the league[b'].Benitez[/b] and Dos Santos got on the score sheet today for the Galaticos.

GOAL!! - Christian BENITEZ rises majestically and heads the in-swinging corner into the net!

GOAL!! - dos Santos GIOVANI dummies the keeper and slides the ball into the empty net!

The team will be hosting Sevilla and Barcelona in the upcoming week

Barca will be sure to bring their 'A' game to the Camp Nou when Real Madrid visit, after a stuttering 2-2 draw with Getafe, good wins over Salamanca and Sevilla have allowed Barca to cut the lead.

Barca will be sure to bring their 'A' game to the Camp Nou when Real Madrid visit' date=' after a stuttering 2-2 draw with Getafe, good wins over Salamanca and Sevilla have allowed Barca to cut the lead.[/quote']

Madrid don't go to Camp Nou until Nov 4th my friend,i would worry about bringing your A game to the Bernabeau on Aug 28th :D

Joined as Santos, saw Mandanda available and large amounts of cash. Realised top players like Owen, Siem De Jong are all gone(hence the cash), and the club was going to collapse without my intervention:p

Signed tons of risers, with the most notable being that of Yasin Pehlivan, whos TB ended yesterday. No one even shortlisted him:eek:

Madrid don't go to Camp Nou until Nov 4th my friend' date='i would worry about bringing your A game to the Bernabeau on Aug 28th :D[/quote']

:D I was always going to.

Even though Makoun got sent off in the 18th minute, Barca comfortably won at the Bernabeu, finishing 4-1 winners, Navas grabbing a brace, and Diego Milito and Ricardo Carvalho bagging goals too! Gap cut down to 3 points now!

Barca on the look-out for higher rated players (90+), willing to offer young players rated in the high-80s in exchange.

• 1 month later...

2226930168_a7a66b4942_m.jpg

Adam Johnson appointed Marseille manager !

After 275 games in charge of the La Liga outfit Zaragoza, Johnson was appointed the new head coach of French Giants Marseille mid last week. Johnson won the coverted La Liga title, and reached the final of the Spanish cup with his Zaragoza team, a considerable achievement considering the quality and numberous amount of good managers in the La Liga.

Johnson takes charge of a Marseille team bursting to the seams with potential. Players such as Vidic, Ribery, Nasri, Niang amongst others are on the books, with Vidic and Ribery rumoured to be on their way out as Johnson looks to increase his overall quality of his starting 11.

Johnson has so far been in charge for 3 league games, and 1 cup.

The league is Johnsons priority with SMFA cup action his aim. In Johnsons three league fixtures marseille have faced and beat:

PSG 2-1

Nantes 3-0

& Lyon 4-0.

In doing so Johnson beat 2 of the largest teams in France and current league leaders Nantes. Unfortunately Johnson went out to tolouse in the cup both asformentioned Johnson is adamant on attempting to win the title.

Nemanja-Vidic.jpg

24498_news.jpg

Vidic and Ribery have been told by Johnson that they can leave Marseille !